KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Wargaming Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 98 of over 98 interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Wargaming

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wargaming

Interview

First interview was with a recruiter who was very nice. The second interview was with the team manager who was also very nice. The process took around 3 weeks. I encourage you to apply - it’s a great company.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if someone was desperate for you to put in an order request without completing the proper formalities and the need was time sensitive?
    Answer Question

Wargaming

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wargaming

Interview

I submitted for a community manager interview and had an interview scheduled. I spent hours preparing for it, only for the hiring person to tell me they already extended the offer. If you're going to schedule an interview and then say "oops never mind," maybe people should tell you they're going to play your games and then say "oops, never mind."

Interview Questions
  • They asked me what time I'd be available. Then they cancelled the interview and ghosted me.

Wargaming

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wargaming

Interview

The hiring process at Wargaming was very positive and professional. I had in total 3 interviews that discussed culture fit, industry knowledge and readiness to learn. After having passed these 3 interviews I accepted their offer.

Interview Questions
  • Which social media platforms would you use to drive user acquisition for our games?

Wargaming

Application

I interviewed at Wargaming

Interview

Good clear process with quick feedback. First round with the recruiter and understanding the role and my interest. Feedback on the process came within a week and detailed response. Can recommend

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wargaming

Application

I interviewed at Wargaming

Interview

Enjoyed the interview process. I got to meet different members of the inmediate team and beyond to get a clear picture of what they do and focus on. Process was quick and candidate experience is great.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wargaming

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wargaming

Interview

Applied online, contacted 2-3 weeks later for in-person interview with supervisor and head of department at the company location. Arrived and there was no reception; had to ask an employee to find the interviewers and direct me to the correct room.

Interview Questions
  • Standard interview questions about past experience and behavior questions to situations. At the end, the male supervisor ask a few questionable questions, such as do you have a family or do you plan to start a family? Would you be able to work a regular schedule and overtime? The other male head of department didn't say anything to those questions. It felt sexist and discriminatory.

Wargaming

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wargaming

Interview

I was given an art test where I got a brief with 3 topics to choose one, few reference illustrations and a some renders to use (optionally) as a base. I was asked to deliver one finished illustartion in one week. They don't pay the test but at least they gave me a feedback why I got rejected.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful