WellCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Provider Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WellCare (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Very professional, knowledgeable of the position and healthcare field. Very positive towards the goals future of the company. Managers are extremely nice and welcoming. A great company I was very intrigued by the interview. The managers sat and spoke with me in a casual manner. Not the uptight like the intimidating interviews. They were looking for the real in the candidate. Not just the dress up try hard say anything to get the job. They wanted real people. This was one of the best interviews I have went on.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They gave me what I was asking for and more

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at WellCare (Tampa, FL).

Interview

3 rounds of interviews: Phone, In-Person, Group
    Unfortunately, the Group Interviewers were completely unprepared for my interview, so it was quite awkward and wasteful of everyone's time. The H.R. provided incorrect information to try to entice me to accept the position. Interviewers were mostly nice, but didn't seem to actually care much about it - just going through the motions because they were assigned to do it.

Interview Questions

• "So.... is there a reason you want this job?"   1 Answer

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WellCare (Tampa, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview with HR - Basic questions about resume, experience, and education.
    Phone call from Hiring Manager - More detailed questions about prior roles, experience using company software, teamwork, and job skills.
    Onsite panel interview with team and director - more interactive, learn more about the role and team.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for WellCare? Tell me about yourself? Success and challenges faced in previous roles?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer (.NET) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at WellCare (Tampa, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview followed by 2-hour face to face technical interview. The manager offered the job, and said he has to do some paperwork.. but did not hear anything after that.

Interview Questions

• in the interview, they touched all the parts of the full stack development   Answer Question

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WellCare (Tampa, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Had a quick phone interview that was very positive followed by an in person interview where the interviewer barely looked at me. They asked questions from a packet, took very poor notes. Had no interest in answering any of my questions and really it felt like they had already decided before they interviewed me I wouldn't be considered which was contrary to the phone interview I had.

Interview Questions

• What was my greatest accomplishment at my previous employer.   Answer Question

Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WellCare (Tampa, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a recruiter first. The recruiter asked basic questions about my resume, and then a couple behavioral type questions. Then, the recruiter recommended me to the hiring manager to schedule a face to face interview. The hiring manager and two others participated in an interview panel. They asked more behavioral type interview questions. Everyone was very nice and made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you experienced conflict with a coworker/employee and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WellCare (Tampa, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

I interview for two different positions. The atmosphere was inviting and everyone was nice. There was a panel interview and I was asked a bunch of situational questions. I interview for DER and Appeals and was hired DER

Interview Questions

• Name a drug for acid reflux.   1 Answer

Compliance Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at WellCare (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview was held on-site, and consisting of the HR Director, CMO, Director Compliance. Questions were standard, but asked rapidly, and the interviewers talked over each other, making it difficult to keep up with the line of questioning.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why do you think you'll be an asset to the company? Q.2. Describe a situation that you felt was difficult and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Medicare Benefit Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WellCare (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

referred by an employee then Applied online after that 2 interviews: Interview with supervisor
    Interview with area director. after 3 days i received a phone call from the supervisor with the job offer with I accepted it.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WellCare (Tampa, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Negative experience. I recommend that you apply elsewhere and don't waste your time. Applied through a recruiter, went in for an in-person interview. The interview was a panel interview with no less than 6 people there to interview me. They all sat in different areas of the conference room along the walls with me in the middle. So answering questions was kind of odd having to turn around repeatedly to face the next person speaking. All except 1 were non-native English speakers and they would ask the same questions one after the other as if I hadn't just answered it. For example, after just talking about the Android app I had made, another one would look at my resume and ask "So, you mentioned that you made an Android app can you talk a little bit about that?" The interview was about an hour long.

A few days after the interview I received news that they wanted to hire me, with them giving me a starting date and that I'd receive the hiring paperwork and other information over the next week or so. That time has come and gone and in between the recruiter told me many times that it was a 'sure thing'. I had declined another job offer since this one supposedly paid more and it turned out this company was not good for their word. I interviewed at the Tampa, FL headquarters. Very dishonest and misleading.

Interview Questions

• What is Agile SDLC?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
      Answer Question

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at WellCare (Tampa, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

There were 4 total persons interviewing; face to face in a conference room; another was on the conference phone, and they were firing questions out each one of them one at a time; for my response, it was almost like a firing squad. When I left there, it was almost like I was raped, the whole process.

Interview Questions

• To describe a most stressful situation and how did I handle it   1 Answer