WellCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Field Outreach Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WellCare (Louisville, KY) in May 2019.

Interview

First, I completed a phone interview with the recruiter, which was followed by a video interview. Following the video interview, I was contacted by the recruiter to schedule and in-person interview. This was a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when your co-workers were able to depend on you.   1 Answer
    • Have you ever witnessed a co-worker doing something that went against company policy? How did you react?   1 Answer
    • Tell us about a time when you dealt with a difficult client, patient, customer, etc.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at WellCare (Detroit, MI) in April 2020.

Interview

I was interviewed for Detroit office! Meridian, WellCare or Centene! They don’t even know who they are!
    Horrible Experience! Unprofessional recruiter who kept messing up dates for my interview!
    Repetitive process where i had 2 technical interviews! The first one was more advanced which i passed and got into the second one where the interviewer literally asked random programming questions from different languages! Book questions and words that are not used in day to day programmers live!
    Ended up with an email from the recruiter “Passing on You”!
    Luckily i made the decision to “pass on them” during the interview! Old style not willing to improve or move to new technologies! Asking questions that don’t make sense for a senior developer!

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at WellCare (Tampa, FL) in December 2019.

Interview

Received calls multiple calls from multiple recruiters about this position. I have done both interviews and still waiting for a response. For one position it has been a month and half and for the other position, it has been 2 wks. I have not been rejected yet but I have not been given an update either.

*Update*- The day after I wrote this review I got a response. A generic response. It took them close to 2 months to figure out they don't want to move forward with my "candidacy". I wish they would have told me that 2 months ago.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral questions. If you apply for the same position in different departments, you end up being asked the same repetitive questions.   Answer Question

Care Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WellCare (Newark, NJ) in October 2019.

Interview

They will not pay for parking. I had to pay $13 for 30 min interview granted I arrived 30 min early. Should have told me and did not. In the email, they specified to park at a specific parking lot which was close to the building. It is a salaried position but told that I would have to complete responsibilities. Seems like a stressful job, good luck.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at WellCare.

Interview

I applied online and it took a couple of weeks to hear back. I had about three phone interviews and then I received a job offer. It was a pretty smooth process but I had to stay on the recruiter for follow ups.

Benefits Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WellCare (Dallas, TX) in September 2019.

Interview

Smooth easy process, management team is down to earth and still professional. The first interview is a lot of information, but the second and third feel more like a real interview where they are getting to know you.

RN Care Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at WellCare (Tampa, FL) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview started with phone interview with a recruiter to find out more about your background the conversation is easy, then you move to a recorded interview with a few questions that is sent to hiring manager, then an on-site interview. This does have a lot of questions but the weren’t hard on me answer then freely and honestly they understand there are a lot.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel you so with change   Answer Question
    • What’s one experience you had that you could meet the members needs and what did you do about it.   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WellCare.

Interview

Spoke to recruiter who forwards information to company managers who conducted phone interview. While the job posting asked for a lot of technical experience with different software, they're just using excel.

Actual job seem to lean more towards the business/marketing side rather than data scientist. Phone interview was off-putting, found the interviewers to be a bit disorganized and cold. However, interview questions are not difficult if you have some experience analyzing business decisions or business marketing, etc.

Interview Questions

• 1. A time when you have used research methodology to make a business decision.

2. A time when you had to make a business decision....what did you do...how did you go about it... what was the result.

3. Experience with making presentations, how you prepare, etc.

4. experience with excel, word, powerpoint, visio

5. Discuss how you used KPI, performance indicators.

Note. Most of the questions were geared towards how you have independently made important business decisions to affect company decisions, and what resources you used to come to those decisions.   Answer Question

Marketing Copywriter and Editor Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at WellCare (Tampa, FL) in July 2019.

Interview

The job was first described as proofing documents several times over, not so much for grammar and spelling, but for the style and legalese speak that's required. I was told that they usually hire people for short term work on this position. Then I was asked if I was willing to work overtime on Saturdays and Sundays. When I said I could do Saturdays but not Sundays, the manager promptly ended the interview. This requirement was not listed on the job description or mentioned by the recruiter I talked with. If you're looking for a job of this nature, then only take this one if you're okay with mandatory overtime.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work overtime on Saturdays and Sundays?   1 Answer

Quality Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WellCare (Tampa, FL) in July 2019.

Interview

At the begging of the interview it was explained to me that their Job Description was not what they are looking for. 4 out of the 5 things I was experienced in was not what they do. The one thing that they were actually looking for I did not have experience with.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you were not able to meet a deadline. Tell me about a time that you did not get along with a coworker and how did you handle that.   1 Answer

Quality Improvement Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WellCare in July 2019.

Interview

It was a simple phone interview. The interview was with one person. It was very laid back and pleasant. It lasted about 45 min. I was provided an opportunity to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in your previous work that didn’t go as well as you had expected? How did you respond?   Answer Question