Whataburger Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Whataburger Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Whataburger (New York, NY).

Interview

Walked in asking for the manager to give them my resume personally. Next thing is that they ask me to come in tomorrow at a certain time. Next day came in to let them know I was waiting for an interview. They offered me a drink or the wait. They were having a rush so I waited about 20 mins but I understand why. A manager interviewed me at a table for about 10 min.

Interview Questions

• What are you strengths and weaknesses ?   1 Answer

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Whataburger.

Interview

My first time working for whataburger I applied online & had to make several phone calls. Once I got in contact with the Hiring Manager we set up an interview for the following week.
    I was interviewed by the GM and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They are very flexible with hours. Perfect if you're a student!

Overnight Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mexia, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Whataburger (Mexia, TX).

Interview

I went in he asked me some simple questions like "why should we hire you" and "would you be open for a night grill position" he was very nice and professional about the whole thing.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whataburger (Houston, TX).

Interview

Was a decent amount of time. I was hired on spot. All my questions were answered and it was a very professional interview. The manager seemed dedicated but had a slight accent that I couldn't really understand but he got a message across.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Whataburger (El Paso, TX).

Interview

You need to know all of the specifications of the restaurant. They go ahead and give you a review with all the questions that are going to be asked in the interview. then you go to a meeting with all of the potential team leads.

Interview Questions

• What is the temperature of the walk-in freezer suppose to be.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Whataburger (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

When I arrived they took forever to come and I replied me. Then they only asked me two questions. After that they said that they would call me later but never did. The interview process was not professional in any way

Market Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Whataburger (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

The interviewer was very nice but scattered and had decided that the resume discussed did not fit. Which was confusing to me. I was told to call about other postings, but think I have been shut out due to her misunderstanding.

Interview Questions

• Explained what they were looking for, questions were lazy limited.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Whataburger (Arlington, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online on Tuesday they call the same day for an interview the next afternoon the manager was nice and I wasn't even nervous with her at all she told me I could start the next day if I got my things

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Whataburger.

Interview

One interview with General manager. short easy. Interview about experience and hours wanted and availability. hired on the spot . started a few days later. Very flexible scheduling. Weekly pay which is always nice.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did try very good pay for fast food

Anonymous Employee in Bridge City, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Whataburger (Bridge City, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

General manager requested for me to be at the resturant around 9:00am one morning. Once there I informed an employee that I was there for an interview, general manager sat across from me asking what shifts I would want to work, and which position I'd want to work. I was hired on the spot, the following day I was to return to the resturant to start the training modules.

Interview Questions

• what shift I would want to work, and which position I'd want to work.   1 Answer

Negotiation

If your considering employment at a friendly skilled, and fun work environment, whataburger is right up your alley. At time of interview inform the manager giving the interview that you would like as many hours as possible.