Whataburger Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Whataburger Interview Questions

Interviews at Whataburger

1.8

Front End Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Whataburger.

Interview

It was an okay interview process and the job was okay. The managers were okay and the process was very standard. I’m not sure what else to say, honestly. Good luck!

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Whataburger.

Interview

The interview process was quick. After applying I heard back from someone within 3 weeks. Interview was not difficult. After the interview I was immediately offered a position for the hours I requested.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Whataburger (Pensacola, FL) in March 2020.

Interview

Got a call. Asked if I can make down to Florida in 3 days for a panel interview. It was a horrible experience. It was 7 of them and only two of them were actually nice. The others were in a “click” and it felt more like the movie mean girls. They would stare and then begin to whisper to each other. This company I’m sure will lose a lot of good talent and not hire good talent as they set the tone from the very beginning. To top it off they’ve never contacted me back. However I did not expect nothing less from them. Poor management from recruiters up to directors.

Interview Questions

• There was so many Situational questions.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whataburger (Dallas, TX) in January 2020.

Interview

Well we introduced our self's , then sat at a table. She asked for my SS and birth certificate, then I gave her a background on myself as in personality wise. She asked questions like why do you want to work at whataburger, and why do I think im a good fit for the job. It goes smooth , and fast really .

Interview Questions

• Why do I think I'm a good fit for working at What a burger.   Answer Question

Fry Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Whataburger (Dallas, TX) in September 2019.

Interview

It was honestly fairly quick. Literally only took 10 minutes. Don't worry about anything, just act normal and you should do fine. Would do again if I had the opportunity.

Team Member Interview

Interview

Simple questions, right to the point... it took 4 days from when I applied to when I was hired. They ask about your schedule and are very flexible with their scheduling

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Whataburger.

Interview

It’s was very simple, you just have to mostly give off a good vibe. If they like you, they will hire you. If they don’t, they won’t. They are mostly looking for someone that has schedule availability that fits what they want.

Interview Questions

• What do you think whataburger has to offer you?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thomasville, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Whataburger (Thomasville, GA) in August 2019.

Interview

Was told that I would be giving a chAnce. Take test. Learn and work hard. Hope to be come a cook.
    I'm a hard worker hands on learner.i need this job big family to care for. Been doing fast food for 25 years great work.

Interview Questions

• Why did you suit last job? I didnt. I got sick and couldn't go to Dr so was told not to come back.   1 Answer
    • Did I have a good tranption   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Whataburger (Houston, TX) in July 2019.

Interview

I called and asked if they were hiring for over night positions. The lady told me yes and told to apply online. I walked in and was able to get hired on the spot

Interview Questions

• Manager read through resume as she looked at me. She didn’t really ask any questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whataburger (Fort Worth, TX) in June 2019.

Interview

Very easy, was told I got the job the moment I sat down. Bring in a printed resume the really liked that. I was very honest. Make sure you research the company morals and motos be fore you interview