Whataburger Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 4, 2017

1.8

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Whataburger (Allen, TX).

Interview

Asked me to come in when I could work and said today and anytime and I worked that same day overnight, honestly go in with a friendly demeanor and they work with you.

Interview Questions

• When can you work and do you have any other jobs or days off you need from the schedule?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thomasville, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whataburger (Thomasville, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

Interviewers are focused on gaining employees who will be able to provide great customer by making sure food is fresh and orders are accurate. Interviewers give you a chance to sell yourself. Its not a rushed process.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Whataburger (San Antonio, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

You sit down with one manager and introduce yourself, then he/she asks you a series of about 6 questions. It's super quick and depending on who's taking your interview, you might get hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What is one trait that describes you?
      How would you react to an angry or dissatisfied customer?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Whataburger (San Antonio, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

You might go through 2 interview processes. First with your direct report then with the hire management. Interviews will be different for different positions because the head quarters is so big.

Interview Questions

• Why do you believe you would be a good fit for this position and our brand?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Whataburger (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

A very disappointing process. A case study presentation and 6 interviews. After 10 weeks and a final round with CEO, told that they were no longer looking to fill the role. This was disorganized and not a good use of my time.

Interview Questions

• To prepare a case study. The initial assignment was retracted because it did not align to the role, so another assignment was provided.   Answer Question

Vice President Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Whataburger (San Antonio, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

The recruiter was positive, professional and wonderful in her detail about the process, and who I would be meeting with. The process was efficient, made me feel welcome and that WBHQ was a place I could envision myself working at.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through what makes you successful at integrating companies?   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Whitesboro, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Whataburger (Whitesboro, TX).

Interview

Already worked as a crew member, so there really wasn't an interview. There was alot of computer learning and all kinds of testing involved. Then the GM, the AM, and all the current management team votes on whether you should be allowed to move up into the management team.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be management?   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Interview

It was so easy. Questions personal about my personal information, where i live, what i do, what was my schedule . It take me like 10 minutes, i think they really need people to work

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Whataburger (San Antonio, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was fine, the Whataburger recruiter however is incompetent. It was made clear to me to expect a phone call "early next week" to inform me whether or not they would be moving forward with me as a candidate, after a month I didn't receive so much as a response to one of the three emails I sent rightfully to follow up. The complete lack of integrity was clear when the emails remained unanswered, nevertheless, I reached out via phone call only to be treated like a bother with an overtone of annoyance. My impression of the company has been shaded by poor work ethic and lackadaisical communication. I'm quite thankful I didn't get the position here, if working there is anything similar to the unkindness I was shown in the recruiting process I want nothing of it. Management tip: don't talk about how your company "walks the walk" when they can't even talk the talk.

Overnight Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Whataburger (Tulsa, OK) in August 2017.

Interview

Long, drawn out, waiting forever to.get on the schedule. 20 hours of dumb videos, then they expect you to perform without hands on imeadiately. DUMB! Don't waste your time here, super turn over.