Whataburger Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 326 of over 326 interviews

1.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Whataburger

Whataburger

Application

I interviewed at Whataburger

Interview

Due to high turnover they pretty much hire anyone. I met with the GM, he only really wanted to know my availability and salary requirements. I told him what my goals were with the company and got no feedback then nor during my employment. I was called to come back with id to do the paperwork unbeknownst to me that was my first day of work. I am sure it isn't commonly done this way.

Interview Questions
  • When can I start, what hrs. can I work and what my salary requirements were.
    Answer Question

Whataburger

Application

I interviewed at Whataburger

Interview

It went smoothly and they let me know about all the benefits the different positions available. What the company was about. They were very polite and helpful. They made me feel really comfortable at my interview usually I'm real nervous

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Whataburger

Application

I interviewed at Whataburger

Interview

Got to round 3 in an interview and was told next steps for a project would be sent over to me and then the recruiter ghosted me. Attempted to follow up with no success.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Whataburger

Application

I interviewed at Whataburger

Interview

Very brief, not longer than 15 minutes, and was called back the following day to know when I could come in. I was a teen so it was just to really see if I wanted a job.

Interview Questions
  • Teamwork ability, and the availability due to schooling.

Whataburger

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whataburger

Interview

For me it was different I came in and got interviewed by one person. He asked me simple questions like what’s your name, phone number, email, how much do you want to get paid, and when i was available to work. The interview was like less than 5 mins. I left and then a few minutes later they called me telling me to come back the next day with my id, social security, and birth certificate. I never came back the next day so I can’t really say much.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Whataburger

Application

I interviewed at Whataburger

Interview

Easy interview. Just wanted my availability. Ask about why I needed the job. I told them it was because I needed to help my family during covid and they respected my drive and urgency

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Whataburger

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Whataburger

Interview

Interview process included an in-person interview with general manager and another interview with a current team leader. I was asked questions regarding my experience with customer service. Lastly, I was given a tablet and had to complete the application process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Whataburger (San Antonio, TX) in Jan 2022

Interview

It was okay but it was in the dining room with a lot of people around so it was a bit not comfortable and the manager was busy and had to step away

Interview Questions
  • Why you want to work at whataburger

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whataburger (San Antonio, TX) in Jan 2022

Interview

Short and basic noting to stress about easy questions about you availability, transportation, and why you would like to work there.Also ask you about what school you intend and how you were introduced to the job.

Interview Questions
  • What shift will you be able to work Morning shift, Midday shift, or Overnight shift?

Anonymous Employee in Big Spring, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Whataburger (Big Spring, TX) in Jan 2022

Interview

You will be asked questions that aren't normally asked at an interview. Remember each question is designed to gage your ability to fit the company. Easy 10-15 interview! Good luck

Interview Questions
  • Describe at time you didn't know what to do and needed help...what did you do and what was the outcome?
  • Name a time in life where you wantednto learn how to do something. What was you wanting to learn and how did you learn it?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 326 Interviews

Whataburger Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Whataburger as 68.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 1.79 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Manager and Crew Member rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Team Member and Cashier roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Whataburger takes an average of 10 days when considering 379 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Team Member had the quickest hiring process (on average 5 days), whereas Team Leader roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 13 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Whataburger according to 379 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 34.57%