Assistant Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Assistant Engineer Interview Questions

Assistant engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to work for our company. In prior jobs what was your day to day activities, etc.

1 Answer

I answered the questions as honestly, consistently and intelligently as I could.

General questions about work and school

1 Answer

They have some puzzles and ask you to do one.

1 Answer

When is the time you solved a Problem between subcontractors. A lot of questions long interview

1 Answer

I was interviewed by a panel of 4 engineers. Most questions were situational questions such as tell me a situation where you took more job than you could deliver, how did you handle it? Have you ever had to back out of a commitment at work, how did you handle it. Tell us about yourself? Tell us how you learn the use of new applications? Have you ever had an issue with a co-worker, how did you handle it? What data analysis tools have you used in the past: can you used pivot tables? Have you ever had to report a co-worker to HR department. So it was all conversational and really nothing to memorize or throw one off-balance.

1 Answer

It was hard going each week wondering if you were going to get paid on time...

1 Answer

how long have you been using solidworks?

1 Answer

A lot of what if scenarios. Such as how would you treat a teammate how would you treat a customer if they did this or that. And compliance questions base on a regulation and standard book where applicant is allow to review and read before 2nd interview.

1 Answer

How would you handle a director who sits on every decision but must make a decision asap on an operations problem?

1 Answer

Was asked to show samples of my design work.

110 of 285 Interview Questions