Assistant Planner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Assistant Planner Interview Questions

Assistant planner interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is one thing you are currently working on about yourself?

3 Answers

I answered that recently with my current job search I have been trying to spend less time working on looking for my ideal job and more time for myself to get my mind of things outside of looking for a job. The interviewer quickly retorted jokingly that this position would make it hard for me to do that with the amount of work and hours I would put in.

The above answer seems like it would not get someone a job. I think saying that you are working to become more familiar with the industry by reading books and trade magazines more consistently.

I don't think you should play into the media planner's hand on this. Be honest, have integrity, and say something meaningful you are working on. Examples: "I'm trying to listen more intently to others" or "I'm trying to expand my knowledge by reading more books." Make yourself a well-rounded candidate.

Speak to your previous experience on your resume? Why media? Are you familiar with some of the media tools in the industry? Strengths/weaknesses? Are you a team player?

3 Answers

Probably when I was asked about my biggest failure thus far.

1 Answer

What hashtag best describes you?

2 Answers

What are the different types of media avaialble. and how successful are they in penetrating the target market.

1 Answer

Why do you think you'd be good for this role?

1 Answer

how comfortable am i with excel

What is Media Planning?

Strengths and weaknesses

1 Answer

I had transitioned from a field very unrelated to digital marketing, and many of my interview questions were inquiring about the relevance of my background.

110 of 339 Interview Questions