Delivery Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Delivery Driver Interview Questions

"Delivery drivers are essential team members of any business that brings a product to consumers. Whether it's fast food or retail items, companies will be looking to hire prompt drivers with positive attitudes who are always looking to help create a positive customer experience. Expect questions around your availability and work ethic."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

"tell me about a particularly difficult customer, and how did you handle the situation"

1 Answer

had a customer come in, very upset about a new appliance they purchased that was defective... remained calm, let them know I shared their concern and assured them we would resolve the issue.

how would i deal with a customer who is upset with the fact their food is late

1 Answer

Are you OK with helping out in the store when you're not making deliveries?

1 Answer

is it alright to take money from the cash register?

2 Answers

Can you make sandwiches?

1 Answer

The most difficult part was that he was following a script and it felt forced. I'd answer a question and give enough information for the the next question without realizing it, but instead of skipping that question he'd go ahead and ask it and then look bored by my answer because I'd already given it to him. Instead of a conversation it turned into me answering the questions before they are asked and then repeating myself when he asked the same question I already answered.

2 Answers

The most unexpected interview question was about my record?

Are you gay?

1 Answer

There were no real questions except for when can you start

1 Answer

Why did you leave each of your last employers for the past 10 years?

110 of 1,457 Interview Questions