Papa John's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 14, 2018

1.4

Corporate Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Papa John's (Louisville, KY) in April 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with HR rep via telephone and was scheduled for an interview with the hiring manager. Interview went all right, with one notable exception: the interviewer described one of my current job responsibilities in a negative and biased way. When I didn't agree with him and explained why not, he became angry. Not overtly so, but he turned red and was tight-lipped, obviously put out that I would not agree with him.

After that interview, the HR rep called and left a message for me to return the call. Upon my returning the call, she let me know that they had decided to pursue another candidate. It is unusual to have HR follow up at all, much less with a phone call when they are not interested. However, please don't make me call you back for a rejection. Leave a message, or send an email.

Two months after that, I received an email letting me know that the company had narrowed their search, and I wasn't on the list. I had successfully put that unfortunate interview out of my mind, but was unpleasantly reminded of it with this long overdue email.

Interview Questions

• Criticism of how my current company handles a particular situation, with a "Don't you agree?" added at the end.   Answer Question

Papa Johns Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Short, and easy, supplied online through snagajob.com, went in for interview, got hired on the spot and started the next day. Training took less than a day, but you train on everything in store also. You go on three rides with someone then you go by your self.

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Papa John's (Plano, TX).

Interview

applied online and got a call about a week later to schedule an interview. The interview was semi casual, I wore my nicer jeans with a more formal sweater top and black flats. I got hired immediately after the interview and we set up my account. I was given an ID number and i worked on online modules for about 2-3 work days that basically show you how to work the computer system and how to make pizzas.the modules also cover manager responsibilities so don't be alarmed.

Part Time Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview

Not a very good interview at all. Manager didn't know what to ask me and never made eye contact. Made me not want to work there. She didn't seem like she deserved to be store manager. Very unprofessional and had a friend in her office

Interview Questions

Didn't feel like it would be a great place for me to work

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Marietta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was easy, I got a call to come in and check out the restaurant, they offered me a job, the manager was very easy and I did my interview while the manager was making pizza so it wasn't hard at all

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked at a restaurant?   1 Answer

Phone Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Papa John's (Houston, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

I walked in and asked if I could speak to the manager as I was dropping off my application. He took me to him and asked one question. I filled out an employee form on their computer and the manager told me to come back the next week...

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with answering phones?   1 Answer

Phone Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Papa John's (San Antonio, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

Walked in, filled out an application, and hired on spot after one question. Very easy and up front. Front line work, so no difficult questions were asked. They were in need of help.

Anonymous Employee in Midwest City, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Papa John's (Midwest City, OK) in March 2013.

Interview

I put in an application, got a call a week later, came in for a very basic interview, then was told to come in for work the next day.

Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Honolulu, HI).

Interview

It's a different story for me. For me I knew a manager at one of the stores. Had a built friendship. He knew I was a hard worker. I told him I needed a job and I was able to get hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (College Station, TX).

Interview

I walked in, I approached the cashier, I said I wanted a job, they handed me an application, I filled it out in the restaurant, I returned the application to the cashier, they told me to wait while they got the manager, the manager came out and asked me to sit down, the manager asked me a series of boilerplate questions, I answered them, the manager said I was hired and told me when to come in

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions, it was an interview for delivery driver   Answer Question