Papa John's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Papa John's Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2017

1.4

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Papa John's in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online and called in a few hours later after lunch rush. Manager asked me to come in and fill out a paper application and provide a copy of my drivers license for a quick check. Got called the next day to come in that evening and start.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Papa John's (Raleigh, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

Easy, the manager was friendly. It didn't take long, just 20 minutes. Very basic questions I prepared before hand. I gave a firm handshake and presented myself as confident. The key is to show confidence and accountability.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a little bit about papa John's?   1 Answer
    • Describe great customer service   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Papa John's (San Diego, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Simple can you do this can you do that. Talking with customers, doing the dishes, operating a cash register, are you comfortable around an oven? Easy interview. How is your availability.

Pizza Maker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Papa John's (Riverside, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online then received a call a couple of days later. They Asked a couple questions about previous experience, Interviewer was late and the assistant manager didn't even know they had interviews going on that day.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you dealt with a difficult customer an dhow did you handle it?   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview

Sit down with the manager in the office, tell them about yourself, and if you're not blatantly on heroine, cocaine, crack, or meth they'll hire you on the spot. It's easy.

Interview Questions

• "Do you have any previous customer service experience?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tyrone, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Papa John's (Tyrone, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got called in 3 days and I didnt even have an interview. The hiring manager only ask for my name and had my fill out online paper work and asked what size shirt i need and if i wanted a hat or visor then he had me come in a few days later for 4 hours of training on the computer.

Anonymous Employee in Albemarle, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Papa John's (Albemarle, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

Well I stopped by the store the day after I applied online and spoke to the manager. He was impressed since he hadn't even got my online application yet. So he set an interview or meeting a couple days later and we briefly sat and talked he got me started right away. He knew I needed to be working, he had me on the schedule the next day.

Interview Questions

• insurance and vehicle information for validation   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaufort, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Papa John's (Beaufort, SC) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied I got hired in 1.5 hours went in the next day filled out W2 and started the next day that simple and then I spent 2 days doing courses learning then started training

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Radcliff, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Papa John's (Radcliff, KY) in April 2017.

Interview

Had put in for a assistant manager spot. Called a couple days later had a interview, thought I was going in for a interview for management, talked about pay and when and what I did at Papa John's. Then I get told that the spot isn't open. And I can be driver but that's all he had.
    I was quite upset but I needed the job

Interview Questions

• How long have or did you work for Papa John's   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Blue Springs, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Papa John's (Blue Springs, MO) in April 2017.

Interview

I met with the store manager for about 10 minutes. Discussed my prior job history and why I wanted to be a delivery driver. After that he asked I come back to fill out all the "paperwork".