Papa John's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Papa John's Interview Questions

Updated Jan 8, 2018

1.4

Phone Agent Interview

Interview

The interview process was very underwhelming. The company hires pretty much anyone without checking into their background. I worked with some guys who were more than suspicious in the way they acted.

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Papa John's in December 2017.

Interview

Very Quick and basic, nothing to be nervous about. your availability and MVR are all that matter ultimately. The manager at PJ's do not want to hear from you during a lunch or dinner rush or a fri/sat night dinner rush. Check in with them on a monday or tuesday early morning or afternoon2-3pm to avoid irritating them while they are busy.

Interview Questions

• When can you start? Will you be availabl for weekends/nights and holidays like halloween?   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview

i went online and filled out my application then i waited two day to call the manager to try see if i could get an interview and what do you know he told me to call in for an interview on the following monday then we talked for about 30 minutes then he told me that i got the job i can start when my uniforms come in

Interview Questions

• how long do you plan on staying at papa johns   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview

Was very quick, i just walked in and spoke to the manager, simple availability questions. A little unprofessional conducting it in the front of the store but five minutes in and out.

Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview

Went in for interview, asked a few questions, hired on the spot. Easy, stress free, great job. Manager was nice, explained the position, made me feel valuable. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you define customer service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Denton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Papa John's (Denton, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

Very easy interview. The manager was very polite and easy to talk to. He asked about previous jobs and any experience I had. The whole process didn't take long at all.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menifee, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Papa John's (Menifee, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Brief and simple. Approximately 5-10 minutes long. Just a one-on-one interaction with me and a manager. He asked about 5 questions, then asked for my availability and position preference.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview

No real interview. If you have a fairly clean driving record and insurance with no felonies your hired. Most of the time appearance and customer skills don't matter much. Seems they just want to fill spots with a living body.

Interview Questions

• do you have insurance, felonies, can you work any hours.   Answer Question

Store Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Papa John's (Riverside, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got an email requesting an interview a couple weeks later. The interview itself was easy and quick, mostly quick questions about past work exerience, availability, and such.

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Akron, OH) in October 2017.

Interview

There was no interview. I walked in and they desperately needed drivers so he skipped the interview and hired me on the spot. Very easy process. You could apply and get hired the next day.