Papa John's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 14, 2018

1.4

Papa Johns Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Short, and easy, supplied online through snagajob.com, went in for interview, got hired on the spot and started the next day. Training took less than a day, but you train on everything in store also. You go on three rides with someone then you go by your self.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Marietta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was easy, I got a call to come in and check out the restaurant, they offered me a job, the manager was very easy and I did my interview while the manager was making pizza so it wasn't hard at all

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked at a restaurant?   1 Answer

Part Time Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview

Not a very good interview at all. Manager didn't know what to ask me and never made eye contact. Made me not want to work there. She didn't seem like she deserved to be store manager. Very unprofessional and had a friend in her office

Interview Questions

Didn't feel like it would be a great place for me to work

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Papa John's (Plano, TX).

Interview

applied online and got a call about a week later to schedule an interview. The interview was semi casual, I wore my nicer jeans with a more formal sweater top and black flats. I got hired immediately after the interview and we set up my account. I was given an ID number and i worked on online modules for about 2-3 work days that basically show you how to work the computer system and how to make pizzas.the modules also cover manager responsibilities so don't be alarmed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Did my application online, few months pass by & I get a call asking to come in for an interview. Manager asks me a few simple questions & gave me paperwork to fill out.

Phone Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Papa John's (Houston, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

I walked in and asked if I could speak to the manager as I was dropping off my application. He took me to him and asked one question. I filled out an employee form on their computer and the manager told me to come back the next week...

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with answering phones?   1 Answer

Phone Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Papa John's (San Antonio, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

Walked in, filled out an application, and hired on spot after one question. Very easy and up front. Front line work, so no difficult questions were asked. They were in need of help.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Honolulu, HI).

Interview

It's a different story for me. For me I knew a manager at one of the stores. Had a built friendship. He knew I was a hard worker. I told him I needed a job and I was able to get hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (College Station, TX).

Interview

I walked in, I approached the cashier, I said I wanted a job, they handed me an application, I filled it out in the restaurant, I returned the application to the cashier, they told me to wait while they got the manager, the manager came out and asked me to sit down, the manager asked me a series of boilerplate questions, I answered them, the manager said I was hired and told me when to come in

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions, it was an interview for delivery driver   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Thibodaux, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Thibodaux, LA).

Interview

I applied for the job online and was called in the next day to fill out paperwork. I started that day. There wasn't much of an interview. I did have to do an extremely long computer course.