Papa John's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Papa John's Interview Questions

Updated Apr 16, 2018

1.4

Order Taker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview

Simple and straight forward, the questions were very simple and were easy to answer. Only maybe a total of five questions were asked. Everything was very casual and was one on one.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

I was called two days after applying on SnagAJob (the manager told me they kept it up on their computer so apps would get to them directly).
    The Manager was quite young, which proved the inside promotions aspect. Also friendly and seemed to be very understanding of my lack of experience and schedule. The interview was one of the most laid back interviews I've ever had — we got interrupted halfway through because one of the team members was going to go buy tomatoes — I was also asked for my ID, social security, and to obtain a food-handlers license.

Interview Questions

• Why pizza? Why would you like to work here?   1 Answer
    • What do you think are your biggest weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • What kind of flexibility do you have?   Answer Question
    • Our busy hours come between 3pm and up to 9pm, can you work those hours?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Apply on line. Call the store and speak with the hiring manager to get an interview time. Bring ID, ss card, and bank account/routing info. Dress nicely and speak clearly.

Digital Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Papa John's (Louisville, KY) in February 2018.

Interview

Contact was initiated by a phone screen with an internal recruiter. After that was a 30 minute phone screen with hiring manager. I was brought in for an in-person interview with VP of product, then hiring manager, followed by a panel interview with the product team.

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Portsmouth, VA) in February 2018.

Interview

They basically ask about your availability, driving history, and criminal history. They order a background check of your driving record and criminal history. If everything comes back okay, they'll start you immediately in most cases.

Interview Questions

• What hours are you available?   1 Answer

Software Engineering Interview

Interview

Came onsite at the Louisville location and was asked technical questions and about concepts that are basic for any interviewing of this type of position. If you prepare for this interview then you will probably do fine. Just make sure you do better than all the other candidates.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a lot of questions about naming of concepts   Answer Question

Phone Agent Interview

Interview

The interview process was very underwhelming. The company hires pretty much anyone without checking into their background. I worked with some guys who were more than suspicious in the way they acted.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Arlington, VA) in January 2018.

Interview

They didn't ask any technical questions just behavioral. Although they did mention a lot of behavioral questions they were all easy. Make sure you dress up good and be there on time. Those are the key points and don't be nervous.

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Papa John's in December 2017.

Interview

Very Quick and basic, nothing to be nervous about. your availability and MVR are all that matter ultimately. The manager at PJ's do not want to hear from you during a lunch or dinner rush or a fri/sat night dinner rush. Check in with them on a monday or tuesday early morning or afternoon2-3pm to avoid irritating them while they are busy.

Interview Questions

• When can you start? Will you be availabl for weekends/nights and holidays like halloween?   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview

i went online and filled out my application then i waited two day to call the manager to try see if i could get an interview and what do you know he told me to call in for an interview on the following monday then we talked for about 30 minutes then he told me that i got the job i can start when my uniforms come in

Interview Questions

• how long do you plan on staying at papa johns   1 Answer