Papa John's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Papa John's Interview Questions

Interviews at Papa John's

1.4

Delivery Driver Interview

Interview

Brief and simple. It was straight to the point, the answers weren't to personal but they were the kind of questions that would give the employer a good feel for what kind of person you are and if you can be a reliable employee.

Interview Questions

• They asked to tell them about myself, asked my interests, and my goals for the future.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Corona, CA).

Interview

Quick and easy. Asked 3 questions and was asked to go to an orientation. My interview took all of 5 minutes. Wasn’t busy inside seemed like a nice environment. Over all nice.

Store Associate Interview

Interview

Easy basic questions background. Hours available, experience, reliable transportation, people skills, hands on skills, cleanliness, on time, attendance, abseetism, team work, leadership. Manager was great and offered job on the spot. Quick background check and drug test was ready for work next day

In-Store Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Papa John's (Charlotte, NC) in July 2020.

Interview

they didn’t really interview me they just wanted ID and direct deposit and for me to sign some paper online. they hired me on the spot basically. But getting everything in took two days but i didn’t stay there longer then 10 mins. Pretty crazy. i think they were just desperate for more employees.

Delivery Driver Interview

Interview

Asked me when I was available and if I had a clean driving record, that was about all. A very pleasant lady, said she would hire me if my driving record was clean

Manager Interview

Interview

I met with people. They asked me questions about my qualifications. They also asked me why I wanted to work for this company. They inquired as to why I would make a good fit for their company.

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Interview

Ready now to be interviewed and hired I was showed one how to make pizza got it right on first try and they like performs just not enough hour and the pay but I got job I like it just not enough pay

In-Store Employee Interview

Interview

Very simple, pretty much was handed a job. I got called in after I applied my application and the manager talked to me there. The process was very informal and did not ask a lot of questions.

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Papa John's (Fayetteville, NC) in January 2020.

Interview

I was called in multiple times for very short interviews.Each time it was only minutes long.Very few questions asked. These meetings spanned well over a weeks time. A huge waste of time!

Delivery Driver Interview

Interview

Saw that there was a hiring sign while driving by, walked in and filled out an application, got a call a few days later to come in for an interview

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your customer service experience   1 Answer