Domino's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.6

1. Featured Interview

Franchise Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (Ann Arbor, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

One quick phone screen, lasted about 20 mins and included some basic behavioral interview questions. Second (and final) round is onsite at HQ in Ann Arbor. I had a 30 min interview with the VP or Operations for the Western US. Was offered exactly one week after the interview. All questions were behavioral and were pretty straight forward. People we very nice and prompt in their offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Domino's?
      Tell me how you handle multiple tasks   4 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation. $14/hour rate.

Delivery Driver Interview

Interview

Pretty basic and standard. Wasnt asked difficult questions just mainly availability and past customer service experience if any. Also was asked if i could work on weekends since those are the busiest

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Domino's (Gainesville, FL).

Interview

The first interview consisted of a brief 10 minute sit down with the owner of the franchise's wife. She asked me questions about myself, my availability, and whether I had experience driving in our area. The next day I received a call for a secondary interview, which was a group interview. We were asked questions about safety while driving, menu options, and procedural questions. After that I received a job offer within two hours of that group interview and started in two days. Overall this was a good and fast interview experience.

Interview Questions

• What does FIFO stand for? How do we utilize this method?   1 Answer

Delivery Expert Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

The interview process was very simple and straightforward. For the location I applied to, the manager really only wanted to know when I could start and if my car was in good shape. Once you get the job the training process isn't too bad, all you have to do is attend orientation and spend your first couple shifts watching training videos.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Fort Wayne, IN) in April 2018.

Interview

Walked into store was greeted with a smile and a hand shake. We sat down and talked answered a few questions and that was it I had the job he was so friendly!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see your self in 5 years   1 Answer

HR Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Domino's in April 2018.

Interview

Recorded Phone Screen.

I am not sure why recording an interview is becoming prevalent, it is very impersonal and shows total disregard to an interviewee. Also, shows that you are shying away from a real-time interaction. Hope this type of recruiting practice stops soon.

Interview Questions

• What are your accomplishments in this field?
      Please tell us why you are interested in this position and how can you make a difference?
      Please tell us a difficult situation you encountered in a previous role and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Domino's (Richmond, VA).

Interview

I came in for a 1 on 1 interview and it was a very good conversation about communication and interpersonal skills. Come in prepared to speak on customer service skills.

Interview Questions

• Describe one time you solved an issue when no one was around   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Goose Creek, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Goose Creek, SC) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by HR. They asked me which location I would like to work at and I told them. I was then contacted by manager,had to have vehicle inspection and fill out additional paperwork. I never actually had a formal interview at all. Once my MVR and background came back I was contacted and asked when I'd be available. Suuuuuper easy if you don't look suspect or fail at life.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Domino's (Winston-Salem, NC) in February 2018.

Interview

Easy sit down interview. Simple questions and explanation of job duties and expectations and went over business levels, what to be prepared for and uniform policies. Fast and fun, seems like a high energy place to work.

Interview Questions

• Willing to work late nights   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnson City, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (Johnson City, TN) in February 2018.

Interview

This was a super quick interview. The manager essentially asked me about my previous work experience and what my schedule looked like as I was a student when I applied for the job. I then had to send in a driving record and my schedule but I have yet to hear back from them.

SOC Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Domino's (Ann Arbor, MI) in February 2018.

Interview

It was easy but still not any technical question from the panel. Although I was having an experience regarding that. But overall it was easy going interview and the panel was really friendly while interview.