Domino's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Franchise Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (Ann Arbor, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

One quick phone screen, lasted about 20 mins and included some basic behavioral interview questions. Second (and final) round is onsite at HQ in Ann Arbor. I had a 30 min interview with the VP or Operations for the Western US. Was offered exactly one week after the interview. All questions were behavioral and were pretty straight forward. People we very nice and prompt in their offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Domino's?
      Tell me how you handle multiple tasks   4 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation. $14/hour rate.

Pizza Delivery Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waverly, IA

Application

I interviewed at Domino's (Waverly, IA) in February 2012.

Interview

Very brief skill check sit down and chat session.

Negotiation

Minimum wage + tips

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Domino's (Bellevue, WA) in October 2014.

Interview

turned in the application and went to an interview. got hired and went to orientation. at the orientation i was told i could not work until my background check comes back. long story short, i did not get the job after all.

Interview Questions

• why should i hire you over everyone else.   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

pretty simple interview... basic customer service questions, and a couple scenario questions. The process was pretty simple, and it felt like as long as I was alive and breathing, I was able to get the job.

Interview Questions

• Think of the worst possible delivery scenarios and decide how you would respond....   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no negotiation as to pay... I took what I was given...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winder, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Domino's (Winder, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview was very unprofessional. Heads up, there is a math test. 15 questions, and you can only get four wrong. Easy math test but just a heads up to anyone that looks to apply for a job there.

Interview Questions

I got a better offer at pizza hut

Anonymous Employee in League City, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Domino's (League City, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

I walked in. Asked for a job. Told them I was in college. Got the job

Interview Questions

• How many pepperonis go on a large pizza?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bossier City, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Domino's (Bossier City, LA) in March 2010.

Interview

No interviews, if you can stand upright and hold your mouth closed, you are hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, but expect pay decreases roughly every six months

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (Chicago, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

Applied for the job, waited about a week and then received a call back. Once I scheduled an interview it was not too much after that. Went in for an interview. It was really straight forward. Sorta just laid out what the job included. Had a few simple questions such as basic math, and how you would interact with a customer if an issue arises. Then the longest part of the process was waiting for the background check to clear and the drivers history.

Interview Questions

• If a customer gives you $20 and the total was $15.81, how much change would you give them back?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Venice, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Venice, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

You need a good driving record and a clean cut look. Being able to speak on the phone with a good english grammar is preferred but a lot of latino's worked with me that did not speak english well. Your car has to look nice and be in good running condition. The dishes is the worst part and taking out the trash but thats it.

Interview Questions

• Driving record and hours you are available to work.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Domino's (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2014.

Interview

There was no process of interviewing.The process was pretty much the warm body and clean driving record. there was no real process to speak of just a promise to adhere to your set schedule and not call off from work. I got the impression that I should have been a friend or a family member. There was no process of long drawn out interviewing. This pizza delivery pure and simple. I was not impressed that the company has no formal interview process, only an orientation that is a part of the hiring process because the location I went to was very difficult to find.I found that the lack of the process was somewhat surprising, but not shocking ;after all it's pizza delivery.

Anonymous Employee in Durango, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (Durango, CO).

Interview

Had to submit an online application, for which the process was lengthy and tedious and extremely involved considering the position being applied for. Time from application to interview was a couple months due to poor communication and conflicts in applicant and manager availability. Interview was short and sweet, mainly concerning availability, background check, previous experience, and ability to operate a motor vehicle.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any convictions on your driving record (not including minor violations like speeding/rolling a stop sign etc.)   Answer Question