Domino's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.6

1. Featured Interview

Franchise Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (Ann Arbor, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

One quick phone screen, lasted about 20 mins and included some basic behavioral interview questions. Second (and final) round is onsite at HQ in Ann Arbor. I had a 30 min interview with the VP or Operations for the Western US. Was offered exactly one week after the interview. All questions were behavioral and were pretty straight forward. People we very nice and prompt in their offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Domino's?
      Tell me how you handle multiple tasks   2 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation. $14/hour rate.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (Ann Arbor, MI).

Interview

Went to a recruiting event. Phone screening (~20 min) with someone from a talent acquisition team. On-site at their Ann Arbor headquarters with two employees
    Interviewed for their IT department

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Domino's (New York, NY).

Interview

Talked with the district manager, was then sent to a group orientation. Overall it was a very easy interview as long as you have a working car you can get the job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

Walked in and immediately interviewed with the owner, best time is in the morning when the store isn't busy and management has time to talk to you, extremely easy process, asked a few basic questions about availability and job history.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a reliable car?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Domino's in December 2017.

Interview

It was very brief the young lady also got straight to the point and was very attentive. She explained the overall duties of the job and the training process as well.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been driving?   1 Answer

Delivery Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Purcellville, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Purcellville, VA).

Interview

they call to set up the interview and on the day of when you get there it only takes about 10 minutes. If they want to hire you then they will send you to a class and get you to fill out for the background check. all in all its a fairly simple process.

Delivery Expert Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

The interview process was very fast and efficient, asked about driving history and also got the details for my car and whether it would be a good fit or not.

Interview Questions

• How do I feel about being a delivery driver and recognizing the things that may happen while on a delivery?   Answer Question

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Domino's (Ann Arbor, MI).

Interview

It was a very easy process. All you had to do was do a phone screen then come in for an interview.A test was also required at the time of arrival.

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

laid back, phone interview followed by in person assessment. The phone interviewer did not ask many questions, the in person interview/orientation was a little more involved but nothing too difficult or strenuous.

Interview Questions

• Questions were easy and straight forward. Basic math test at the in person assessment/training.   Answer Question

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Elm, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Domino's (Little Elm, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

It was a good q and a session. Questions about previous pizza experience as well as career. I was offered a job that day and started the following day. All in all, it was an easy process getting hired.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any supervisor experience? Have you ever worked in a pizza business or food service before?   Answer Question

CSA Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

Asked my availability, basic math questions , The manager asked me if I was available certain days. I was also asked if I worked in food service before. What days worked best for and if I was a student. Drivers should know the area well.