Domino's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.6

1. Featured Interview

Franchise Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (Ann Arbor, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

One quick phone screen, lasted about 20 mins and included some basic behavioral interview questions. Second (and final) round is onsite at HQ in Ann Arbor. I had a 30 min interview with the VP or Operations for the Western US. Was offered exactly one week after the interview. All questions were behavioral and were pretty straight forward. People we very nice and prompt in their offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Domino's?
      Tell me how you handle multiple tasks
      1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. $14/hour rate.

Anonymous Employee in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Domino's (Wilkes-Barre, PA).

Interview

Basic. Not very hard just yes and no questions. Very easy interview. They do drug test at your last interview but they are only looking for hard drugs in your system

Applicant Tracking Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (Ann Arbor, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

If I did get an offer I would not accept. The whole in person processes was unprofessional. First I had a phone screen then they asked me to come in for an interview. Two 30 minute interviews each with one person. Then a 30-1 hour with two people. They whole thing was rushed. The first guy I interviewed with did not seem to know what was going on. We went into a room and then got kicked out after 20 minutes. Then the second woman was a little better, but she just asked behavioral questions that were all worded strangely. That was also rushed and she kept going "we are running short on time". Then I went to an interview with two men that I think worked for the department I was interviewing for? I don't really know because everything was so rushed. They asked a lot of the same questions the woman asked. Did these people not collaborate at all? They didn't care to get to know me. And again we were kicked out of a room. I left the building thinking "Was I actually interviewed?" Nothing about it was personable. Not sure how they can go about picking a candidate if that is how they interview. Like I said, if I am offered anything I will decline.

Warehouse Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Van Buren Township, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Van Buren Township, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview consisted of a 1:1 Interview which lasted around a hour and a half. Showed up at 3:45 and my interview was at 4, met with the warehouse supervisor which asked me generic questions and awaited how I answered. After they questions I was invited for a tour of the facility. I was shown day to day functions and operations.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you and a Co worker had a disagreement, what was the outcome? Could you have approached it better looking back?   Answer Question

Dominos Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Domino's (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Not much of an interview, it was more of filling out paperwork. I was told I need to go to orientation and as long as I pass the drug test, I'll be hired with no problem. She briefly explained the process of orientation. The interview process took longer than expected because she was in between training and conducting interviews. It could have taken all of an hr but it wound up taking around 3 hrs instead. After all of that I ordered a pizza lol. I can tell she is a patient manager and understanding of her employees' needs, so I look forward to working with her.

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

I went through the hiring process for the delivery driver position. The regional manager had me email him my DL, SSN, and insurance. I attended the hiring orientation and signed a hiring packet at their HQ providing all personal information for employment. After a week, the regional manager had me come in and re-sign a couple papers saying that "HQ never received it."

A month went by after the orientation and resigning papers and I did not hear from him. All he claimed was that "he still has to hear from the main office". After this he stopped responding to my emails.

I called the franchise HQ and Corporate and they said this is not normal and that if we sign hiring packets that means we are already hired. They also said that regional managers do not have to "wait for HQ" to schedule new employees.

As this regional manager has been unresponsive, I've been thinking that he's hired someone under my name or has given my personal information to someone else. And the local franchise HQ is not providing any further information.

Interview Questions

• There were none, only had to fill out the application. You have to attend an orientation before you are scheduled to work.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ventura, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (Ventura, CA).

Interview

There was no interview. I just got the huge packet after my background check was approved after I applied online. I did however have to drive to corporate multiple times to make sure the process was still going, which took two weeks of me bugging.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in National City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (National City, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I got an emailed on April 17 about an open interview on April 18 at 3:30-5pm & it said to reply back if I was going make it. I emailed back & on the day of the interview I came in at 3:15pm, the manager was a no show. When an employee got a hold of him, it seemed that he was confused. He asked me to come back at 5:30pm, however, I no longer wanted to work for them.

Interview Questions

• Can you come back at about 5 or 5:30 for the interview?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bryn Mawr, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (Bryn Mawr, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

Very laid back, not to overwhelming. The manger was very nice over the phone when we set up the interview and very understanding on giving me time to get there on time.

Anonymous Employee in Chino Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (Chino Hills, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was emailed back within hours. I was asked to complete a second application which i did and by the end of the night they had emailed me the handbook and the papers to sign. I started two days later.

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

Apply online, usually get called back within a few days. The interview is quick and easy as long as you have a clean driving record. They schedule you for orientation, inspect you vehicle, and that's it.

Interview Questions

• Your delivery order is $13.82 and the customer gives you $20. Using mental math what is their change?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None