Delivery manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Delivery manager Interview Questions

delivery manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you know when you are providing great customer service.

2 Answers

When I am not involved in a critsit/escalation situation.

In my case, I am a field service engineer. I get repeated request from customers they want me back. My boss never had any complaints about my service. In 26 years, on various types of equipment, and 3 companies, I have only had 2 complaints.

What do you think some of the challenges are with Agile as it pertains to managing client expectations?

2 Answers

Tell me a time when you had to make a quick decision without knowing all the facts.

2 Answers

How comfortable are you with change?

1 Answer

The VP drew a Cartesian graph on the board and listed 4 data points for Dell. Networking gear, Servers, Laptops, and something else. Asked me to address how to increase sales for these four data points.

1 Answer

Do you have a driver's license? Do you have car insurance? Are your tags up to date?

1 Answer

How do you govern your project?

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in five years. Tell me a little bit more about yourself all the usual, mundane and careless questions typical of a company that hasn't a real clue.

1 Answer

Tell us about a business you have been involved with to make major changes or implement new processes.

1 Answer

If the company had 7 features on a product that would be released on a certain date, and the company wanted to add an 8th feature to the product but that feature would move the release date further back to a later date, how would explain this to a customer.

110 of 319 Interview Questions