Electrical engineering intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for electrical engineering intern

Electrical engineering intern Interview Questions

electrical engineering intern interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

1. Tell me a time when you are handling new problems. 2. What is the inspiration for the career you chosen? 3. Tell me a time when you are doing something that is not required.

5 Answers

Hey did u attend the second interview? or did u fail in the first interview? My interviewer told me I would get the second interview in 4 weeks...but I did not get any rejection or acceptance after the campus interview..

I am still waiting for their notifications...

What are some of your weaknesses?

3 Answers

Simple circuit problem. Given a certain voltage, a certain resistor, how many watts of power would a lightbulb take up?

2 Answers

Arcing is bad for an electrical system, to deal with it we need to characterize it first. How would you measure the Electrical Characteristics of an Arc?

2 Answers

What's the square root of i?

2 Answers

What happens to a capacitor as the frequency increases to infinity?

2 Answers

Design a basic AND gate using transistor level logic.

What is my weakness?

1 Answer

9 behavioral questions ( what would you do if...) ( what do you do to do your tasks within time allowed. ( choose 2 and prove them in your life { integrity accountability, respect}

1 Answer

Draw an operational amplifier that outputs a signal 10 times of that which is input.

110 of 439 Interview Questions