Finance manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for finance manager

Finance manager Interview Questions

1,082

finance manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If a customer asked you how much paint we sell in a year and you had to calculate it on a napkin during a meeting, how would you do that?

4 Answers

A lot

I would take the gross sales (no discounts nor returns) and divide by the average price of paint. Of course you could discuss volume/mix considerations but this would not be back of the napkin. Hope this helps.

I'd dip (dunk) that napkin in my glass of wine and ask the interviewer if that was close enough to the truth...

If you could know for sure either the Sales, Costs, or Advertising Costs associated with launching a new product which would you choose?

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Tell me about your management style.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you received poor feedback on your performance. What was it and how did you handle it?

Who is the most important person in the dealership?

3 Answers

What you want to do with your life?

1 Answer

How would you price the cloud service of MSFT?

1 Answer

Why GLG? If you had 10 socks and it was dark in your hotel room and you can't see, how would you make sure you have matching socks? If there are three light switches down stairs and upstairs has three light bulbs how would you determine which switch goes with which bulb? You can only go upstairs once.

2 Answers

Things to research before interviewing (beyond being able to walk through your own resume): - Get a basic understanding of how health insurance works - What Oscar does and what problem their service addresses - Why you think Oscar will succeed - Understand what your role will entail - Reflect on and understand why you want to work at a healthcare startup

2 Answers

what systems experience do you have

110 of 1,082 Interview Questions