Standard Chartered Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Standard Chartered Bank Interview Questions

Interviews at Standard Chartered Bank

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank.

Interview

I was interviewing for the International Graduate Program which has been running in the bank for decades and most of the senior and execs in the bank were recruited from.

Very extensive online application and tests, followed by HR screening.
    When HR approved I was scheduled for a phone test for 3 hours.
    After I passed the test I got on a call with the CIO.

Very lengthy process but considering the investment the bank was willing to put in IG recruits its very understandable.

Interview Questions

• Put a plan to determine whether you will on-shore or off-shore a certain technology division.   1 Answer

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Interviewer sounded very rude on telephone and trying to show how great his knowledge is, took me as a compitator rather than interviewee, didn't expect this from stanc, don't about the result, but definitely not accepting if selected.

Individual Contributor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank (New York, NY) in June 2019.

Interview

The JD was just 2 liners and I have been interviewed with one of AVP and he asked multiple technologies irrespective of JD. Somehow I have managed to clear the round. In second round it was too technical and I was impressed with the quality of questions. After clearing that round, I have been asked to attend pro fit round and I was being interviewed by 2 of senior guys looks in hurry they were not even listening my answer properly. The second person also started asking questions which was no where in my QA area. They were looking quite rude and arrogant which made me demoralized. I am not sure what exactly they were looking for as they were not in sync which each other. As an Automation QA you have to work as individual contributor and have to manage stake holders and manage the entire application, automate it using Selenium, Java, python, Unix, Sql,Cucumber, extensive domain knowledge. And also perform non performance testing and perform DevOps operations..phew !! Good Luck for their hunt, God knows what they wanted .. horrible experience in 3rd round..they were not supposed to take interview but time pass.

Interview Questions

• how can we deploy Java application on Linux host and test the entire workflow.   Answer Question

Global Trainee Interview

Interview

basic interview with HR asking about the resume and other behaviour questions. Also ask about the projects that you have done and what why our company. Also ask about your career goals

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank in December 2018.

Interview

1. Online Application -- 2. Online Test/Assessment -- 3. HR Interview -- 4. Panel Interview -- 5. Final Round with Head of Department

Total: 2 months.
    Got offer 2 days after the final round.

Interview Questions

• Basic Behavior Questions
      One Tech Question: RMB & Dollar   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank.

Interview

There were several steps:
    firstly, application form, then i did two apt test (logical and numerical), then i have to do a hirevue interview, my last stage was phone interview and i was screen out there
    it was fairly straight forward, and the tests need practices
    the video interview consists of behavioral questions

Service Desk Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank (New York, NY) in September 2018.

Interview

The interview process is fairly simple but may take few weeks with communication.
    Once you meet your interviewer make sure you stay calm.
    Overall the process was not that complicated. The normal stuff you would expect.

Interview Questions

• What are the tires sale amount in Germany   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank (Newark, NJ) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online while submitting my application, 3-4 days later I received an email to discuss with the human resources personnel to conduct phone screening. We discussed an appropriate time to speak over the phone and rely my work experiences. I was asked about reasons to leave my current employment, if I had a fixed salary amount to consider, and when I could come in for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Talk about my work experience, current projects I've worked on, my background.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

Your interview process reflects the value your company places on each candidate and, by extension, each employee. Be a good ambassador for your company by conducting a professional interview, communicating honestly, and basing hiring decisions on an honest evaluation of each candidate's capabilities.

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank.

Interview

Mostly informal, one team leader interview, one team panel interview, one senior Director interview. Most technical questions ended with the first 2 interviews. Last interview was more of a cultural fit check.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about this subject?   1 Answer