Unilever Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 15, 2017
1,074 Interview Reviews

3.1

Supervisor Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Spoken to HR. After several voicemails she replied and arranged to talk to hiring manager. No specific questions on job or subject matter. Poorly trained in HR. Hiring Manager is doing job in other department than his own having no experience and no specific education. Called early morning and talked in general told you will be invited onsite and will introduced to all the staff.
    Upon follow up again voicemail after. 2 wks HR called that unfortunately you are not selected.

Customer Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shelton, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Shelton, CT) in September 2017.

Interview

The first phase of the interview is through an HR representative. He/She basically asks behavioral questions. If you pass that phase, then the next part is a virtual interview where you record yourself answering a couple questions about your experiences. The last phase is on site interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Unilever product?
      Why Unilever?
      Tell me about yourself   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

I applied through university in September and had 1 on campus interview for a summer intern position. I heard nothing from them for the entire month and 1 day in October, I got an email from HR indicating that I got an offer.

Legal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood, NJ).

Interview

Screener with HR, then spoke to Hiring Manager and met with team on-site. Great team and seemed like interesting work. Very efficient hiring process and HR was friendly and communicative throughout. Was not ultimately offered position but HR responded to requests for updates and did not seem to unnecessarily string candidates along. Would highly recommend Unilever. I appreciated that their hiring process seemed to be fairly efficient and transparent for such a large company.

Associate Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood Cliffs, NJ).

Interview

Interviewed a few months back and our group of candidates were promised by the HR rep that we'd receive timely updates regarding the whole process. Two months went by and I received an email that I am still being considered. Another 3 months went by and still nothing. A generic rejection email or follow up would have been appreciated.

Operations Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Was found on LinkedIn. Mostly Phone interviews. Doesn't seem like they provide much of an onboarding process which is disappointing. They were typical interview questions. Asked about past employment, what I currently do, how I would rate myself as an employee.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your strengths   1 Answer

R&D Formulation Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trumbull, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Trumbull, CT).

Interview

Very well organized. Applied online, had a digital interview, was invited to the discovery center day with about 20 other intern candidates. Here we met former interns and potential co-workers, worked through two case studies, had an on-site tour, and concluded with one-on-one interviews.

Interview Questions

• How would past experience help you in a job at Unilever?
      Why are you interested in Unilever?   2 Answers

Replenishment Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Applied online, the HR lady called me and we had that 10-15 minutes pre-screen, she said that she'd send my application to the hiring team and let me know, a week and 1/2 I got an email from the HR lady (supper nice lady) to schedule two back to back interviews. She also sent attached some forms about the company, the hiring process, and its time line. Then, to the interviews I went

Interview Questions

• Why Unilever?
      What about the job?
      And behavioral questions.. tell me a time where you had to deliver bad new, how did you approach, what was the impact, and what was the result and business relationship after?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood, NJ).

Interview

There were 4 steps to the interview process. In each step, artificial intelligence your response based on a predetermined criteria. In the first step, you submit your resume and cover letter. In the second, you play mind games. In the third, you have a virtual interview. And in the fourth, you visit the Discovery Center.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle morale problems?   1 Answer

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unilever in March 2017.

Interview

Bottom Line - The recruiter failed to follow up as promised.

Received an email form the recruiter asking to schedule a phone interview. Replied back and set up a phone interview the next day. After completing the interview the recruiter stated that I would be contacted the following Monday or Tuesday. Months later and still not a single bit of feedback.

If you don't intend to provide feedback than DO NOT say that you will. This is the number one reason why recruiters get a bad reputation.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wish to work here?   1 Answer