Unilever Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 19, 2017
1,104 Interview Reviews

3.2

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

If you make it to the Discovery Center as a white male, expect your rejection later within 24 hours. If you're female, african american, indian, or other minority: congratulations! I support diversity 100%, but they need to consider all candidates fairly.
    Also, the last stage of their hiring process was completely unfair, biased, and needs to be transformed. I recommend Procter and Gamble.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Starts with uploading resume, then playing a series of twelve games and then on to a digital interview. Good process, get back to oyu very quickly. Provide a lot of feedback along the way.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Did the game test, then the video recording interview. Was invited to the discovery center for a day and went through a series of activities. The discovery center was not difficult but they prefer juniors.

Supervisor Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Spoken to HR. After several voicemails she replied and arranged to talk to hiring manager. No specific questions on job or subject matter. Poorly trained in HR. Hiring Manager is doing job in other department than his own having no experience and no specific education. Called early morning and talked in general told you will be invited onsite and will introduced to all the staff.
    Upon follow up again voicemail after. 2 wks HR called that unfortunately you are not selected.

Customer Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shelton, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Shelton, CT) in September 2017.

Interview

The first phase of the interview is through an HR representative. He/She basically asks behavioral questions. If you pass that phase, then the next part is a virtual interview where you record yourself answering a couple questions about your experiences. The last phase is on site interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Unilever product?
      Why Unilever?
      Tell me about yourself   1 Answer

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Unilever in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online and I got and e-mail about answering online interview questions. They had some behavioral questions and some online games testing your speed and attention span. The video questions were about what decisions you will make as a supply chain manager in certain situation. They also wanted me to analyse a business case and answer questions

Interview Questions

• A store in Malaysia is starting a promotion for a tea brand and couple days before the start of the store promotion the main supplier doesn't deliver the materials to provide the capacity of units for the promotion. What will you do?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood, NJ) in September 2017.

Interview

Assessment games.
    Video Interview of supply chain scenarios (Review Supply chain terminology)
    Short case study which you must answer a few questions on with group.
    Group case study following a presentation.
    One on One interview basic behavioral questions.
    Very fun and cool experience, Staff were amazing and make you enjoy the process.

Legal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood, NJ).

Interview

Screener with HR, then spoke to Hiring Manager and met with team on-site. Great team and seemed like interesting work. Very efficient hiring process and HR was friendly and communicative throughout. Was not ultimately offered position but HR responded to requests for updates and did not seem to unnecessarily string candidates along. Would highly recommend Unilever. I appreciated that their hiring process seemed to be fairly efficient and transparent for such a large company.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

I applied through university in September and had 1 on campus interview for a summer intern position. I heard nothing from them for the entire month and 1 day in October, I got an email from HR indicating that I got an offer.

Associate Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood Cliffs, NJ).

Interview

Interviewed a few months back and our group of candidates were promised by the HR rep that we'd receive timely updates regarding the whole process. Two months went by and I received an email that I am still being considered. Another 3 months went by and still nothing. A generic rejection email or follow up would have been appreciated.