Unilever Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unilever Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2017

3.1

Replenishment Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Applied online, the HR lady called me and we had that 10-15 minutes pre-screen, she said that she'd send my application to the hiring team and let me know, a week and 1/2 I got an email from the HR lady (supper nice lady) to schedule two back to back interviews. She also sent attached some forms about the company, the hiring process, and its time line. Then, to the interviews I went

Interview Questions

• Why Unilever?
      What about the job?
      And behavioral questions.. tell me a time where you had to deliver bad new, how did you approach, what was the impact, and what was the result and business relationship after?
      1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Panel interview at my university. Interviewers were friendly and asked good questions. The process was smooth and within a month I heard back from Unilever with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Had me rank four different locations from 1 to 4 in terms of where I would want to do internship. I was not familiar with these locations of the country.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood, NJ).

Interview

There were 4 steps to the interview process. In each step, artificial intelligence your response based on a predetermined criteria. In the first step, you submit your resume and cover letter. In the second, you play mind games. In the third, you have a virtual interview. And in the fourth, you visit the Discovery Center.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle morale problems?   1 Answer

Supply Chain Coop Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

First, you send the resume online. After if you are selected they send you some logical and mathemat In the online interview there are different business cases. The first three about how to solve different supply chain issues and the last a long case about Unilever.

Regulatory Affairs Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever in February 2017.

Interview

I had a 30-min. phone interview, which consisted of many vague questions unrelated to the position. The interviewer insulted my credentials (or the interviewer was simply unprepared). Not sure of the intent.

Customer Research Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Unilever in February 2017.

Interview

Applied for internship in December. Received follow-up after about 1 month in late January. Had a phone interview in early Feb, then 1 week later received an invitation to skype interview and had it in the middle of Feb. The offer came in a week after the second interview.

Interviewers were very kind and easy-going. The speed of process was much faster than I expected. HR was nice as well.

Interview Questions

• Phone interview: background, project, things on the resume
      Skype interview: 20-minute presentation of a related project and then Q&A (~ 1 hour in total)

I didn't come across with any technical detail (regression coefficients derivation, coding, modeling techniques etc.) in the interviews.
      Answer Question

Packaging Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Formal Interview Process, Computer generated questions on a video call. Consisted of three questions, last one was a business case. Reading company website helps a lot. The first round was application submission, second round was playing online games, third round was the video interview. Not coming from management background, it was a little tough but a good and learning experience.

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jefferson City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Jefferson City, MO).

Interview

I received a call, and then was selected for an interview. I did a face to face interview with the supervisor and one senior lab tech. A few weeks later, I did my orientation and started working.

Packaging Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unilever (Independence, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

You spend all this time applying and then the next business day they send you an email saying they chose someone who was more qualified. Even though it's an entry level position. Unprofessional and pathetic, would not recommend a company that doesn't give people a chance to go somewhere in life.

UFLP - Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (New York, NY).

Interview

Very intense. The assessment center takes place in four-acres, their training headquarter. There are three components: Group case, individual case and individual interview, and a surprise components. The HR people are really nice though. They will give us lots of food.