Unilever Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 23, 2017

3.1

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood, NJ).

Interview

There were 4 steps to the interview process. In each step, artificial intelligence your response based on a predetermined criteria. In the first step, you submit your resume and cover letter. In the second, you play mind games. In the third, you have a virtual interview. And in the fourth, you visit the Discovery Center.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle morale problems?   1 Answer

Packaging Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Formal Interview Process, Computer generated questions on a video call. Consisted of three questions, last one was a business case. Reading company website helps a lot. The first round was application submission, second round was playing online games, third round was the video interview. Not coming from management background, it was a little tough but a good and learning experience.

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jefferson City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Jefferson City, MO).

Interview

I received a call, and then was selected for an interview. I did a face to face interview with the supervisor and one senior lab tech. A few weeks later, I did my orientation and started working.

Packaging Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unilever (Independence, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

You spend all this time applying and then the next business day they send you an email saying they chose someone who was more qualified. Even though it's an entry level position. Unprofessional and pathetic, would not recommend a company that doesn't give people a chance to go somewhere in life.

UFLP - Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (New York, NY).

Interview

Very intense. The assessment center takes place in four-acres, their training headquarter. There are three components: Group case, individual case and individual interview, and a surprise components. The HR people are really nice though. They will give us lots of food.

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever in October 2016.

Interview

Entire process was done completely online. Applied on website and submitted resume. Was then invited to completed a series of plyometric games/tests to gain an idea of your thought processes/personality. Then was invited to complete an automated video interview that gave different scenarios and asked how you would handle them. Lastly, was extended invitation to their Discovery Center day that consisted of an on-site interview and several activities with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Unilever?

What are your strengths in a group setting?
      Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Applied online, passed online games, had video interview and received feedback but no insights as to whether or not I had moved on. Still not sure if I moved on even after reaching out to recruiters. Whole process seemed very impersonal and robotic. Not a fan.

R&D Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Basic online application, then a set of "games," an online recorded video interview all with responses fairly quickly. You're then emailed to attend a discover day: one small-group scenario, a longer bigger group case study, tour of the place, and a one-on-one interview. They covered all expenses which was nice, but my largest complaint is that they said "decisions would be communicated" in 5 business days. It's been four weeks with no word and an email attempt to contact someone has so far been unanswered. There's no change on the online application status either.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Phone screen with HR Rep. Followed by phone interview with hiring manager located in Canada. General questions related to qualifications. Also assessed my interest in the position. HR rep was very nice and easy to talk to. Called on time as scheduled. Call lasted 30 minutes.

Future Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

First you send your resume, then you play these mind games for them and then you do a hirevue interview. They haven't contacted me in 2-3 weeks and I'm a little annoyed by that so I can assume I didn't get it

Interview Questions

• Case study about factory and a people not adapting to new changes. oh, and a new product you like recently   2 Answers