Unilever Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 14, 2017
1,179 Interview Reviews

3.2

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

If you make it to the Discovery Center as a white male, expect your rejection later within 24 hours. If you're female, african american, indian, or other minority: congratulations! I support diversity 100%, but they need to consider all candidates fairly.
    Also, the last stage of their hiring process was completely unfair, biased, and needs to be transformed. I recommend Procter and Gamble.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Video recorded answers
    3 situational questions - 2 mins to prepare, 3 to answer
    1 case study question - 10 minutes to prepare, 5 mins to answer
    you have 3 tries at rerecording in needed

Interview Questions

• How do yo go about getting higher ups on board with unpopular initiative   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Unilever in November 2017.

Interview

I was invited to "play their games" after passing through the original weed out. Then I "played their games" through Pymetrics, and was rejected based on my inability to click enough for a certain period of time. It was completely absurd how there was no interaction with anyone and how an algorithm could determine my fate.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me. Spoke to the recruiter via the phone then interviewed with the hiring manger via the phone. Went to the offices for in-person interview with the team. Everyone was nice except the two vice presidents I interviewed with. One spent the entire time talking about himself; the other criticized my resume and was defensive when I asked questions.

Interview Questions

• Not sure how you got through the door with this resume. Why should we hire you?   1 Answer

UFLP Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood, NJ) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview was a day long process with 2 activities and 2 one on one interviews. It was almost entirely behavioral based. One activity was on your own and the second was a 3 person team business case with a presentation.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Starts with uploading resume, then playing a series of twelve games and then on to a digital interview. Good process, get back to oyu very quickly. Provide a lot of feedback along the way.

Interview Questions

• hypotheticals and case question   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood Cliffs, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

1. Application
    2. Online Games
    3. Video case interview
    All of it is graded using AI: make good eye contact and speak loudly. Avoid filler words; just act professionally and think through each problem.
    4. Discovery Center- 8-9 applicants are with you. You do a case study with several, and work through a problem depending on what you applied for.
    a. Small case
    b. Group Case
    c. One-on-One interview
    d. Tour of facility
    The office is beautiful and the company is great, but be wary of the role that you apply for; interns are essentially all funneled into Sales.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Unilever brand? Why?   1 Answer
    • Why Customer Development? (Sales)   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood Cliffs, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

Started with two group case-studies, one where we were in teams of two, one in teams of four. Followed up with a one-on-one interview. Really enjoyed the process- they let us tour the facility afterwards and were very receptive/eager to make us feel comfortable. Still waiting to hear back!

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood Cliffs, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

Online games, in person group interview, and individual interview. Group interview was a case study where all students applying worked together to solve a problem Unilever faces. Also there was a interview with two candidates.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

First was a simple application form then move onto to online games which consisted of 12 different games. You get feedback telling you your strengths from the games but I failed at this point.