Marketing Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marketing Representative Interview Questions

1,140

Marketing representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Given the words, "Fun, Money, Advancement" place them in order.

Fun, advancement, money.

Why did you apply for this position?

Why should I hire you?

1 Answer

What personality type would your friends describe you at? Do you feel comfortable talking to large crowds of people? What would your current employer say about your job performance?

1 Answer

When I arrived for the interview at the Sacramento location there were 8 other people sitting in a small lobby, all there for the same interview, scheduled at the same time! The woman at the desk gave us a small questionnaire to fill out and then they started calling people in for "interviews". It was extremely fast paced, each person was only in the interview office for maybe 5-7 minutes. It was awkward and felt like speed dating. Lol Once I was called back, the woman asked me the exact same question I'd been previously on the phone and the only additional question was, "What do you like to do for fun?" Nothing about my marketing or sales background. I was told that I'd be notified if I was gping to be scheduled for a second interview OR NOT within 48 hours. Never heard a word back. I called to follow up about four days after the first in house interview, was told that I'd hear back later that day, still nothing. It's been two weeks and I've yet to receive any contact. Super unprofessional. My take on the interview is that it's not an interview at all, I definitely got the impression that they just want to see what you look like and I'm suspicious that they're also interested in your age. I say that because the people walking around who worked there all appeared to be relatively young. Both are just speculation on my part, but it seemed extremely obvious.

1 Answer

What are some past experiences I've had where I had to deal with a difficult customer, and how did I deal with it

How Would I react to a certain situations

1 Answer

Do you have any door to door experience

1 Answer

How would you market a hospital where you knew no one?

1 Answer

They took me on a sales trip and we walked into a business and they had me lead the sale.

110 of 1,140 Interview Questions