Materials Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Materials Engineer Interview Questions

Materials engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What do you think you can make a Patent out of your previous work?

1 Answer

That's a good question. I think it's not a problem at all.

When can you start? I want to send you on a field trip to Orlando, FL. You will tour our customer's installation and document any discrepansies you happen to find.

1 Answer

The most difficult question that I had concerned things that I was not familiar including examination of oils and lubricants.

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

1 Answer

give an example of a time that you had to work against a deadline. how did this deadline affect the quality of your work, and why was the deadline important to the way in which you completed your work.

give an example of a time when you were in a group in which everyone in the group had an idea that you did not agree with, and you were able to change their minds or get them to see another side of the issue

What is an example of new technology that you have faced, and how did you deal with it?

Provide an instance when you were able to apply your academics to a real life, field failure scenario.

Where do you see the industry going in the next 5-10 years? How do we tackle some of the problems that this industry faces?

110 of 55 Interview Questions