Media Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Media Assistant Interview Questions

Media assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is one thing you are currently working on about yourself?

3 Answers

I answered that recently with my current job search I have been trying to spend less time working on looking for my ideal job and more time for myself to get my mind of things outside of looking for a job. The interviewer quickly retorted jokingly that this position would make it hard for me to do that with the amount of work and hours I would put in.

The above answer seems like it would not get someone a job. I think saying that you are working to become more familiar with the industry by reading books and trade magazines more consistently.

I don't think you should play into the media planner's hand on this. Be honest, have integrity, and say something meaningful you are working on. Examples: "I'm trying to listen more intently to others" or "I'm trying to expand my knowledge by reading more books." Make yourself a well-rounded candidate.

Speak to your previous experience on your resume? Why media? Are you familiar with some of the media tools in the industry? Strengths/weaknesses? Are you a team player?

3 Answers

Why do you think you'd be good for this role?

What is Media Planning?

1 Answer

I thought the agreement before a phone screening was sketchy so I did not follow through.

3 Answers

Nothing was really tough, I had some experience in the industry so I knew the basics. The position was entry-level so the questions were pretty standard about media and advertising.

1 Answer

There were no difficult questions. And they trained you to do anything you didn't know how to do.

Tell me about yourself.

1 Answer

In you're own words, what is "Strategy"?

1 Answer

As an assistant tech director how I would handle people who get upset when the equipment they have reserved are not ready to be picked up (because the person before has not returned it on time).

110 of 459 Interview Questions