Media Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Media Assistant Interview Questions

Media assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What is one thing you are currently working on about yourself?

3 Answers

I answered that recently with my current job search I have been trying to spend less time working on looking for my ideal job and more time for myself to get my mind of things outside of looking for a job. The interviewer quickly retorted jokingly that this position would make it hard for me to do that with the amount of work and hours I would put in.

The above answer seems like it would not get someone a job. I think saying that you are working to become more familiar with the industry by reading books and trade magazines more consistently.

I don't think you should play into the media planner's hand on this. Be honest, have integrity, and say something meaningful you are working on. Examples: "I'm trying to listen more intently to others" or "I'm trying to expand my knowledge by reading more books." Make yourself a well-rounded candidate.

Speak to your previous experience on your resume? Why media? Are you familiar with some of the media tools in the industry? Strengths/weaknesses? Are you a team player?

3 Answers

In you're own words, what is "Strategy"?

What is Media Planning?

1 Answer

What would you consider your weakness to be?

Why Katz Media Group?

1 Answer

So tell me about yourself? Tell me about X company, What did you do at X company?

1 Answer

Why do you think you'd be good for this role?

1 Answer

What are the different types of media avaialble. and how successful are they in penetrating the target market.

1 Answer

There were no difficult questions. And they trained you to do anything you didn't know how to do.

110 of 331 Interview Questions