Multimedia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Multimedia Interview Questions

Multimedia interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Not difficult but Unexpected is Q & A. 1. Which products will you sell if you have a customer that are new in the area & just open their business/Door? They don't have clientele base or they don't know anybody.

1 Answer

My Answer is Custom Email Blast to introduction to the communities for products, services & are family owned operation with local community. Demographic & Geographic Targeting.

Multiclock domain synchronization , dff vs latch

1 Answer

It could have not been very difficult, I got the job. Nothing could have prepared me for the boredom that ensued when I started working there. Lost of paperwork. Drug testing lab had a bucket of blood in the sink where I peed into the cup. They sent the wrong results.

1 Answer

Why would you be a good fit for KTVK?

1 Answer

If we hire this to this position, do you have what it takes to create results?

1 Answer

What happened in your previous position that landed you looking for a job after 23 years of employment

1 Answer

I was asked to look at live sample to debug an issue.

1 Answer

What do you plan to do with your business?

1 Answer

Memory mapping in registers. Based on paging, where page size was fixed. Basically you know the memory size and the start address, you have to return the pages coming in that range. This is what I understood after a lot of thinking. The interviewer was not very clear about it

2 Answers