Cover image for Qualcomm

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Qualcomm Interview Questions

Updated Feb 3, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3,145 of over 3.1K interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (New York, NY) in Feb 2022

Interview

It consists of 6 interviews, 45 mins each, on the same day. And interviewers were really kind and guided me through questions patiently. Overall the interview was tiring but fun at the same time.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Write a Verilog code to generate a clock signal at a certain frequency. (a lot of Verilog basic problems) 2. draw a CMOS logic gate 3. Why do you want to be a DV person? 4. What is the most interesting class you took? 5. Other real-life related engineering problems (related to SNR)
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Qualcomm

Application

I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

2 interviews. Both are technical with different engineers. The first one is friendly and easy. Second one is more advanced and each interview took around one hour . As I am applying for an internship that related to digital / baseband algorithms and similations

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Qualcomm

Join the conversation on

Tech

641.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Qualcomm~640
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Qualcomm? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Qualcomm employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Qualcomm

Application

I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

I got an email to choose from a number of time slots. I selected one and had an interview. The interviewer wasn't very friendly and went straight to technical questions without any icebreaking.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were basic stuff from diverse topics. However, some of them were from tables/charts from the text (you need to memorize, or else impossible to say the exact values).

Qualcomm

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

The interview was of 2 rounds+ HR. First two rounds were completely technical all questions related to 4G, OFDM etc. More focus on LTE and OFDM. Questions were of average difficulty

Interview Questions
  • Basic comm questions, 4G, LTE working, layers, MRC, Diversity, multipath propagation, MCM, OFDM complete basics, Project related questions. Cyclic prefix, why is it used, length of CP in LTE, Why IFFT block used in OFDM

Qualcomm

Application

I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

Two rounds, both technical. First rounds, asked about technical C commands. Second round, resume questions and one coding problem. identify a loop in a singly linked list. Solved with hash-set, asked for another way to have constant space, used Floyd cycle detection algorithm.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Qualcomm

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

Very technical interview over the phone. Bot system texts you to sign up for it. Lots of high level questions in regards to system design as well as layering systems. Pretty quick but the second round is a lot longer. Didn’t make it to the third round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Qualcomm

Application

I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

The interview process took a while and didn't always have great communication with the next steps. Didn't provide prep advice or direction either. The interview was also more theory focused,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Qualcomm

Application

I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

Had the 1st round of phone interview only. length of the interview was around 45 mins. Asked embedded systems and coding-related questions. For coding, algorithm explaining was enough instead of writing the whole program

Interview Questions
  • 1. Difference between flip flop and latch 2. Question about hold time, setup time 3. Verilog basic 4. programming: find min

Qualcomm

Application

I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

Multi staged with 2 phone interviews followed by 2 onsite technical interviews. Initial phone interview was just an overview of the position and short CV discussion. Second phone interview was more in depth of my experience. Onsite interviews was against multi-panel - 2-5 interviewers. In overall these were successful.

Interview Questions
  • Various questions about memory, data structures. Protocol description and possible issues/solutions.

Qualcomm

Application

I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

First round of Interview was based on DSA. Mostly standard DSA questions And Second round were mostly based on OS in which ones understanding is checked like about Deadlock, scheduling algorithms, etc

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Qualcomm

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm

Interview

Resume explanation and research discussion ( in detailed project oriented questions), background knowledge on wireless communications and traditional EE grad courses (Information Theory, Signal Processing, Probability, Detection and Estimation, etc.).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 3,145 Interviews

Qualcomm Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Qualcomm as 63.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.06 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Engineer and Engineer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Embedded Software Engineer and Intern roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Qualcomm takes an average of 22 days when considering 2,565 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 16 days), whereas Embedded Software Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 27 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Qualcomm according to 2,565 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 36.49%