Qualcomm Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 16, 2018
1,847 Interview Reviews

3.1

Hardware Interview

Interview

The interview was easy and short. Asked basic questions about ASIC and RTLs. Also asked some basic programming questions. Also, the interview was nice and polite and called on time for the phone interview.

DFT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Austin, TX).

Interview

Had a phone interview for half an hour. I was asked about my expertise in Perl as they were looking someone with strong Perl background. Then the interviewer asked me about ATPG, memory designs, marching algorithm.

Interview Questions

• Explain JTAG, ATPG.
      What if you get 50% test coverage, how will you increase it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

I applied online since my school is not one of their main targeted ones. I got an email to interview within a week - probably due to having another brand name company on my resume.

I had two phone interviews. Both technical, one more slightly relaxed and behavioral than the other, but still technical.

I had looked at glassdoor's questions an hour before the interview and was lucky enough to have THE EXACT SAME questions asked. Got the job thanks to you guys!!

Interview Questions

• Meaning of the 'volatile' keyword in C/C++
      How to clear the 'nth' bit
      Other general CS and well-known brain teaser questions ("Why are manholes round", etc)   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

It was 1 hour phone interview. The first 30 min was used to ask about my general background experience and the next 30 min was used to ask technical questions

Interview Questions

• Tell me briefly about your background and why are you interested to join qualcomm   Answer Question

ASIC Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

I applied through campus job fair. The process took 4 weeks. 45 minutes phone technical interview. Asked a few questions about my projects on my resume and some questions on architecture.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

The interview was conducted with two phone screens, each 45 minutes each. One was technical with a simple algorithm question followed by a brain teaser and discussion of interests and the other interview was an in depth discussion of my background.

Qualcomm Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

Phone interview took place. Submitted resume at a campus fair and Qualcomm contacted me for a phone interview with a specific team. Questions only tested my skills and projects menioned on the resume.

Digital Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

Referred and applied online. Phone interview. The interviewer was super nice. Ask a little about my experiences (What's difference between Design Compiler & PrimeTime) and several design problems. I received on-site interview after it. The process has not finished yet.

Interview Questions

• Cross clock domain synchronizer, 1 bit.   1 Answer
    • Sequence detector   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

Dragged on for 5 months and 5 interviews. First few people were nice but last couple were intimidating and seemed bothered by spending time having to interview. I wouldn't interview here again after the experience.

Interview Questions

• Asked many technical questions about all classes I had taken. Behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Denver, CO).

Interview

Applied online and contacted by the HR for phone interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager asked some basic wireless communication questions and also asked questions from my PhD research.

Interview Questions

• 1. The hiring manage asked questions from my PhD research.
      2. Basic questions: OFDMA, how it works, Shannon channel capacity, MIMO etc   Answer Question