Qualcomm Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,567 Interview Reviews

3.1

1. Featured Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

1 behavioral and 2 technicals over the phone. Was invited to QSA, but could not go on site for personal reasons. Behavioral was standard and the technicals concentrate on C/C++ programming.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of the time you used C/C++ in a project.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

Short and followed my Resume. Nothing outside my Resume was asked. Two recruiter asked several questions based on the job and my resume. Just ensure you are able to defend all what you have on your resume and you will be fine, at least from my experience.

Interview Questions

• Just based on my resume and how it fit with the job role.   Answer Question

Interview

Manager contacted me saying this day will be interview(phone) day.
    Phone interview was a technical discussion and it went well. It happened in May2020. I'm still waiting for a response( recruiter says that I'm still under consideration

Interview Questions

• Embedded related questions.
      Architecture
      System Design
      Memory management   Answer Question

Summer Internship Interview

Interview

The two interviews were very fair. You could ask to use another programming language if you asked. The interviewers were really friendly and happy to chime in when you needed a small hint. Make sure to speak out your thought process while coding.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

1 behavioral and two technical over the phone. The first interview was not too hard. However I did not move forward after the second technical interview. Would have liked some sort of feedback.

Interview Questions

• - Tell me the difference between stack and heap memory.
      - Describe a few deadlock avoidance schemes.
      - Implement the malloc() and free() operations. Describe only the strategy for doing so, not the code.   Answer Question

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

The hiring manager asked questions related to my resume and after the questions he followed with live coding questions. Overall, it was a nice interview process. It lasted about 30-45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe what a semaphore is in the context of RTOS   1 Answer

Hardware Engineer Interview

Interview

One phone interview on general engineering knowledge followed by five zoom interviews. One zoom meeting was behavioral with the recruiter and the others were technical. Topics ranged from analog and digital circuit design to computer architecture and communication protocols.

Interview Questions

• Explain as many communication protocols that you can. (USB, PCIe, I2C, SPI, etc)   2 Answers

Software Intern Interview

Interview

Asked questions about compilers as well as questions about non-school related stuff. They were very friendly! It was a phone interview and I heard back a few days later. It was an overall pleasant experience.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

Phone review about RFIC design , first part is about the resume. then he asked some questions about OTA, cascode LNA, Switches. At last I asked some other questions about the team

RF Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Baltimore, MD) in January 2021.

Interview

First-round consists of a Telephone interview followed by a video interview with two different interviewers. The first interviewer told about the job description and some basic questions. The second Video interview was all the technical aspects of a job.

Interview Questions

• RF circuits?
      Nyquist Theorem?
      Analog and digital design question?
      Question on   Answer Question

Modem Systems Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm in January 2021.

Interview

focused on LTE call flow and frame structure along with basics of OFDM technology. channel coding technologies like turbo codes,block codes and convolution codes along with the scrambler and interleaver.

Interview Questions

• how does your mobile knows to connect to specific type of technology frequency 2G 3G 4G before pinging   Answer Question