Qualcomm Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,911 Interview Reviews

3.1

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

The whole process is about 50 minutes and the interviewer asked basic knowledge in machine learning. Such as what is batch norm, what is PCA, my past experience in this field, etc.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

I interviewed at Qualcomm, San Diego on 16th April, 2018.

I received an email from a team member to take up a written c/python test. Two weeks later I got a call for live interview. I interviewed with 6 engineers from the same team. One person who was supposed to interview me took off that day and they made a lot of changes in the interview schedule about which I was not informed at all. The last round was with the hiring manager who seemed a lot busy that day. Looked like they had already decided not to hire. This was the worst interview I ever had.

Interview Questions

• How do you check if the brackets are balanced, how do you know if two rectangles overlap, write a code to read from a file and find the first capitol letter, almost all OS concepts.   Answer Question

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

Applied onone, and got schedule a phone interview. I got the phone screen from the engineer from qualcomm. The interview is about 50 minutes, asked some embedded knowledge and basic C questions

Interview Questions

• What's deadlock? When you bring up the OS, what's happen?   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

I was at a booth with a manager for the company. Overall, the experience went well. Honestly, this was very nerve-wracking given that the hiring manager was staring at me the entire time to finish my problem. It is difficult for me to work under pressure, so that is why I found it challenging for me.

Interview Questions

• Write a C Program to calculate the dot product of two vectors.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

Applied online, get noticed to have a phone interview after two months by a HR. Then an engineer emailed me to schedule an interview. After one tech phone interview, get a rejection after a month. No HR interview.

Interview Questions

• What will be change when going into high frequency using TCP/IP?   Answer Question

Interim Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Palo Alto, CA).

Interview

recruiter sent invitation (could follow up for many times if they did not receive response); phone interview in the form of questions asked by manager; offer letter was sent out the next week

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

Got the interview 2 weeks after career fair. It was on campus for an hour. We discussed my resume and experience first and the interviewer asked me 2 technical questions. Got my offer next week.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

2 phone interviews, interviewers were impressed. Received email from HR for an on-site interview. Have 1 full day on-site interview with 5-6 round, one of them is meeting with HR for behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• Some networking questions, white board coding linked list.   Answer Question

Linux Performance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Had a telephonic interview first. Mostly asked questions on resume and concept related questions. Then they invited me for onsite, where I was asked questions on operating systems, computer architecture and some coding questions. Some bit manipulation questions asked as well.

Interview Questions

• Round number to nearest multiple of 8 using bit manipulation
      Program to find number of 1's in an integer
      How does Linux scheduler work   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online, the process took a month. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA). There were three one-on-one technical interviews of 45 minutes each. Interviewers were friendly and asked about my most recent projects. Then asked me to solve a couple of programming questions.

Interview Questions

• Write a function to return the character from a string which has the maximum count   Answer Question
    • Write a function to find all permutations of characters in a given string   Answer Question
    • Sort a given array by Bubble Sort   Answer Question
    • Write a program to print the contents of the nodes in level-order of an n-tree   Answer Question
    • How do you implement queues, basic questions on Sync/Async functions, TCP/UDP, Computer Architecture, finding bugs in a given code.   Answer Question