Qualcomm Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 21, 2017
1,680 Interview Reviews

3.1

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

Well, the whole recruiting was so weird. They came to our school for recruiting on Wednesday and later on Friday they said the position was filled. I understand that company would go to the events they committed to, but this is kind of a waste if time for both of us.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

The phone interview lasted about 50 mins. It started with technical questions right away. The interviewer was patient and nice. I was able to answer 80% of the question.

Interview Questions

• slow fading vs fast fading. some random processes questions. OFDM.   Answer Question

Software Developer- Security Group Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm in June 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview- Technical questions long for 45 min, asked me about basic resume projects which i have done in the past, Basic concepts of programming & Computer architecture. We have also discussed Security aspects of the Network

Interview Questions

• Program logic to sort an array where only 0s & 1s are the elements, Asked About My Resume Projects, In Computer Architect concept- Asked about How many clock cycle required to execute certain instructions (Load, Store, Execute & etc), Math word problem based on Concept of Distance, Speed & Time   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

I applied online and got a mail regarding a phone interview. The interviewer forgot to call me at the scheduled time and I had to reschedule again. During the interview, he asked me about multithreading and C questions. Overall the interview was fine.

Interview Questions

• What is the use of static variable?
      What is the use of extern ?
      Answer Question

Interview

two phone screens, each takes less one hour. on-site interview for a day. you will not get the offer if one person say no. it needs a presentation three years ago. Now people are more busy, no presentation any more.

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview about 30 minutes. Technical overview: going through resume, understanding product qualification process, tester experience etc. Received an invite for onsite interview later that week. The in person interview was setup for 2 weeks later. Met with 5 different engineers of all levels (sr. to director).

Interview Questions

• Got asked:

- Continuity testing methodology
      - MBIST pattern (how to setup )
      - scan pattern
      - ESD/LU
      - CMOS cross section
      - process corners
      - how to make a design faster or slower ( smaller gate oxide thickness = faster process)
      - PCM data (how many zones and know some parameters)
      - Vout/Vin curve for CMOS/Idsat curve
      - Review Failure Analysis (when to do which method)
      Answer Question

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Gainesville, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

I had one hour phone interview that included some basic questions about process and threads, synchronization primitives. I was asked about Storage classes in C. What does volatile do and what is its practical applications. Some questions related to Scheduling. Overall it was average.

Interview Questions

• Write a C Program to reverse the words in a sentence   1 Answer
    • Write a C program to encode bits in a 32-bit number such that, most significant 16 bits should be reversed but lower 16 bits should be untouched. Then asked to generalize this to any number of bits.   1 Answer

Software Security Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

I applied online and got a call from the hiring manager in some days about a phone screen for 45 minutes. He scheduled a time and gave me a call. Questions were based on resume and a coding question.

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

I applied online and got a mail regarding a phone interview. The interviewer forgot to call me at the scheduled time and I had to reschedule again. During the interview he asked me about multithreading and C questions. Overall the interview was fine.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

I had an in person interview at my college. It took about an hour at most and was with one employee. I heard back about 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• I was asked two technical questions. Both were coding and done in two different languages, Java and C.   Answer Question