Applications Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Applications Developer

Applications Developer Interview Questions

1,421

Applications developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What reporting tools have you used? Actuate, Brio, Crystal Reports? How much experience have you had in scheduling jobs on Unix? Can you write XML and implement it?

1 Answer

The interviewer was interested in breath of experience rather than specific technical skill. Unix work with scheduling and XML skills are necessary, but not heavy (the same procedures are done over and over again). Emphasis was on selling yourself through experience.

We have a pond containing a single bacterium. The number of bacteria double every 5 minutes, and the pond is full of them in 24 hours. If we started with the same pond but two bacteria, how long will it take to fill the pond?

4 Answers

There are 10 stacks of 10 coins each. 9 of the stacks contain coins that weigh 1g each. The other stack contains coins of 2g each. The coins look the same. We have a scale that we can get a measurement of grams from, not a balance. We can use the scale exactly once to weigh anything here from a single coin to all of them. How can we determine which stack is the 2g coins?

4 Answers

How to discover if the given number is Power of 2 ?

4 Answers

Binary tree , left node has smallest value . Print 5 10 20 25 and then “count of nodes=4”…

2 Answers

Is there any algorithm to verify whether a linked list is circular or not?

2 Answers

How would you bypass change management processes to dynamically change OS JCL streams?

2 Answers

Write a code that takes an input number and outputs the sum of all the EVEN numbers from that number down to zero. Write a function that, given a number as input, returns the factorial of that number.

2 Answers

When I was asked a tricky technical question

1 Answer

How would you paginate results in a Oracle result set?

110 of 1,421 Interview Questions