Operations Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Operations Representative Interview Questions

Operations representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Nothing to difficult. Typical trucking interview questions.- i.e. How do u handle difficult drivers, load situations, a lot about previous trucking jobs. can you work long hours, mostly managing stress and transportation issues.

1 Answer

expect to work LONG hours here for lower wages. you are paid $35,000 to start plus possible bonus up to $3k per month if your fleet does well. Altho i have Never seen anyone make the $3k. My fleet did well and i made consistently $1500 - $2200/ month in bonus. You must work 0700-1600 m-f BUT i only know ONE guy who worked that. 99% of the dispatchers and management come in at least 30 mins prior and stay 1 hour after work to get the work done. Fridays are patheticly busy. Expect to be micromanaged to death. they have so many upper managers bossing the lower workers.. because upward advancement is non-existant. All the England relatives hold V.P. positions over maintance, legal, operations, safety, leasing..so you will be stuck in mid-management Limbo.

Tell me a good team dynamic you had in a previous job.

1 Answer

General interview questions. I cannot really recall them. It was along the lines of what path you want to take.

1 Answer

Do you have previous experience in this industry, or with any of the applications that we use?

2 Answers

Very typical questions, asked if I was willing to work overtime if needed.

1 Answer

What are the biggest mistakes you made professionally?

1 Answer

Explain a time when you organized a team / group morale event?

1 Answer

Why were you late on a credit card account with Kauffmans

1 Answer

What does your father do for a living

2 Answers