Partner manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Partner manager Interview Questions

partner manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why would the university give you the opportunity to be part of of their consulting and mentorship program without a degree? Her answer : I don’t believe you

2 Answers

Mr. Valencia We are sorry your experience was unpleasant. We take your feedback seriously and we will share it with senior leadership. Phocas is a diverse company and we are very proud of that fact, but we recognize we can always do more. While you would not be aware, we have spent the summer broadening our networks and actively recruiting more passive diversity candidates. We do have a misunderstanding of my question, my intent and certainly my response. I did believe you when you stated you were a mentor. In fact, I think it is commendable that someone who does not have a formal degree is working as a mentor at the university. That is a testament to your skills and your commitment. The simple fact is that we have had a huge response to our ads and that has allowed us to be more selective. During the initial interview, we look for many things, presentation skills, poise/communication, building rapport with the interviewer, vertical industry experience, and much more. Unfortunately, with so many people searching for new positions, we can be more selective. An initial interview does not guarantee that you will go forward to a 2nd or 3rd interview. Again, we are sorry for your poor experience and we wish you every success in your career search. Phocas Software- People and Culture Team.

Thank you for your feedback. We take your feedback seriously and we have shared it with senior leaders. Phocas is a diverse company and we are very proud of that fact, but we recognize we can always do more. We believe we have a misunderstanding of the questions and of our intent. We do believe that you work as a mentor at the university and that is a testament to your skills and your commitment. Working as a mentor is commendable. During the initial interview, we look for many things, presentation skills, poise/communication, building rapport with the interviewer, vertical industry experience, and much more. Unfortunately, with so many people searching for work, we have had large numbers of applicants. The large pool of applicants makes the interview process more competitive and not everyone makes it to the 2nd and 3rd interview. We are sorry for your poor experience and we wish you every success in your career search. Phocas Software- People and Culture Team.

Sample case examples where provided (strategic decision making, account mgmgt scenarios)

2 Answers

They hardly asked me anything about me. Not skilled interviewers. The worst interview I have ever had in my 20+ years in my career.

2 Answers

What do you want to talk about?

2 Answers

What is the command to sort out data in SQL?

2 Answers

Please share how your views on how you build collaboration and strong interdepartmental relationships while having clear accountability and checks and balances.

1 Answer

Describe what you make you leave this job provided you were happy?

1 Answer

what processes would you use to get a product release out of the door

1 Answer

Tell me about a marketing campaign you managed with key results?

1 Answer

How would you decide what search features (e.g., Q&A, images) to prioritize on a mobile device?

110 of 356 Interview Questions