Security Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Security Interview Questions

4,359

Security interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

. How would I talk with an angry person?

2 Answers

I passed, with ease, all the interviews, as I have a B.A. in Psychology, from San Francisco State University. I can cope with difficult people. When an angry person confronts me, I listen, acknowledge, allow the person to vent, let the person know that he has important ideas to express but that I like to say them in a different way, I take a break, I separate the exploding person from the clients and escort him to another room and negotiate a solution.

When I encounter angry individuals, I listen and try to empathize with them. I try to understand their issue and see it from their point of view. If the issue is not clear I will ask relevant questions and listen for a response. I do this while maintaining a reasonable and safe distance. If the angry person is a direct threat to the safety and well-being of others, I will put myself in danger to prevent violence against another.

What are the duties and responsibilities of a Security Officer in your opinion?

1 Answer

Describe the differences between symmetric and asymmetric encryption, and scenarios where one is more appropriate then the other.

1 Answer

What are the 7 layers of the OSI model.

That is a SQL buffer Overflow

1 Answer

Have you ever stolen anything from an employer and how much was the value?

1 Answer

What would you do if you see two guests fighting on the floor.

1 Answer

The most difficult question I was asked concerned my availability to work odd shifts on short notice.

1 Answer

What is the best procedure to take if you see someone suspicious lurking in the vicinity.

1 Answer

What are the three biggest factors to a successful Information Security plan?

110 of 4,359 Interview Questions