SQL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SQL Interview Questions

SQL interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Easiet technical interview ever...

2 Answers

Hi, Can someone please post some interview questions for Programmer Analyst at HCC? I have an interview shortly and will really appreciate your help. Thank you.

Its not worth working for this company. Its a sweat shop!

The most difficult question was about my weaknesses. However, I have learned how to handle that particular question. Other difficult questions were technical in nature. For example, questions about web servers and dot net applications.

1 Answer

What experience do you have with SQL Server Reporting Services?

1 Answer

Nothing much really but one individual ask more nuts and bold questions. What is the size of big int or 10 min to build tree structure

2 Answers

What is the ascii code for line feed?

1 Answer

What are some negative experiences you had at work? How did you handle them?

1 Answer

We have data that gets loaded once a week. With that in mind we have an application that clients enter search data in to and then SQL has to dynamically build a statement that has 25 different data points/relationships. It works fine, but takes upwards of 30 seconds to return the data to the client. You can not change the existing schema, but you can however add to it. Indexes are already present and optimized on all the different tables. What could you do to make this process much faster??

1 Answer

During phone interview, which was from India. The Interviewer was asking a series of SQL questions.

1 Answer

What are some possible conditions that could affect late deliveries in the supply chain?

1 Answer

SQL question related to self-joining and reasons for doing same.

110 of 228 Interview Questions