PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 25, 2017
5,852 Interview Reviews

2.9

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

I apply online and receive the first round interview in two weeks. There are four rounds of interviews, excluding online test and assessment center. HR, Associate, Senior Managers, Partner. All the questions are behavioral and some challenging questions.

Interview Questions

• I know you know nothing, even you pretend you do. Am I right?   3 Answers

Client Administrator Interview

Interview

Took two months from applying to starting on the first day. Phone screening and face to face interview with two people. Both behavioral based interviews, which took approx 30 - 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you worked with a team member who wasn't pulling their weight on a high stake project   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Interview

It was highly efficient and the people were very easy to talk to. It was a relaxed but professional interview that gave a good indication of the people and work I would encounter.

Elevate Interview

Interview

I applied the program through the campus recruiting website in Los Angeles. The whole process took 2 months. there were two rounds of interviews. Both interviews are behavioral. The second interview is a virtual interview

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I applied through school. I went to events held by pwc. I met many pwc people, pre interview dinner met the person who interviewed me, got the offer, went office visit and now in the process of deciding between the big 4 (i got accepted to all 4)

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Three-stage process with manager, director, and partner from line of service and specialty group applied for-discuss various dimensions (i.e., whole leadership, relationships, global acumen, etc.). Other parts of the discussion was very conversational to determine fit within the overall team.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the greatest challenges you faced while working on a team?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Very relaxed, behavioral questions about yourself and how you handle situations, one round, then if accepted another 30 min round. Manager or partner interviews. Write Thank you letters. Ask questions after interview.

Management Consulting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I interviewed for the intern position of management consulting. Applied in Jan 2017 and initially received a reject for the same. But in March end I received a mail from the same recruiter asking me to apply to 2 links she had mentioned in the email, one of them being the management consulting intern link. I had 4 interviews in total, 3 behavioural and 1 case interview. First 3 interviews went swiftly, but my last behavioural interview was with a lady who's a principal at PwC Boston office via Google Hangouts. She was absolutely disinterested in what I had to tell and was having her lunch while she was interviewing me. Also, she was late by 5 mins to join the Hangout Call. For every answer I had to her question, she kept making a face and had something to oppose it with. Basically, she broke down my confidence totally. If this is the way her interviewer would have treated her back in the days when was interviewing for PwC, I wonder how she would have reacted.

Interview Questions

• Hypothetical case study given, but for practice the case studies on their website can be referred to.
      For behavioural, a little resume walk thru, and tell me a time kind of questions from office and personal life.
      1 Answer

Deployment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA).

Interview

The interviewers were unprepared and it was evident they conducting the interview only because they had to. They had no intention of hiring me and the lack of interest in my skills and history was clearly evident.

Interview Questions

• have you ever done something wrong and what happened   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Interview

Easy hiring process and great rounds. The people are very thoughtful in their interview approach and you met with various people. Easy hiring process and great rounds. The people are very thoughtful in their interview approach and you met with various people.