PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

5,498 Interview Reviews

2.9

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (McLean, VA).

Interview

Contacted via phone and email by recruiter to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was schedule and the the recruiter called me as scheduled, however seemed unprepared: searched for a few minutes for the details of the position and who I was referred by before submitting the application, had not reviewed my resume based on comments to responses to the questions. Worst experience of a recruiter representing the company.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a new job?   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

Couple rounds of the interviews. Nothing really complicated, just a general format of a Big-4 interview. However, I didn't make it on the final round. Might try to reapply in 1 year.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked to give an example of a situation when I had to complete multiple complex projects with a short deadline.   Answer Question

Tech Consulting Interview

Interview

Behavioral and case interview on campus, followed by 2 behaviorals at the office - everyone I interviewed with was very friendly and just wanted to get to know me and my interests

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview was very laid back, kinda like having a conversation with someone you just met. The interviewer was not from HR and it was his first time interviewing people. He only asked two questions in total.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked with a difficult team member.   Answer Question

CMAAS Interview

Interview

Attend the internview through on campus recruiting, 1st round is on campus with a pre dinner. Manager came to attend the dinner only and the interview on the next day was with a partner. It last about 45 mins. The result was followed by a email after about 2 weeks after the on campus interview.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Total four rounds, including online application, on-site interview (group interview and individual manager interview), final partner interview. Group interview in China is usually a case study, 10 mins to read a case, then discuss in the 4-5 people group and present for 10 mins. Individual manager interview lasts around 30 mins, and normally it's behavior interview. The whole process last around one to one and half months. After the final interview, HR give the oral offer first and then send the official offer. The whole process finishes in around 2 months.

Interview Questions

• why audit? why PwC? career path? long term/short term goals   Answer Question

Inter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

applied through campus recruiting. Was then contacted about interviewing on campus. It was a stereotypical normal behavioral based interview. I was then contacted a couple weeks later to tell me that I did not receive a second round invite.

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

In person interview with one of the partners at the firm. He was really nice and easy to talk to and asked pretty basic questions, went through my resume, etc. He also asked what I knew about the local business community/environment.

Cybersecurity Advisory Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

30 minute technical case study followed by a 30 minute behavioral interview. The case study is given about 2 days before the interview for you to prepare in advance. The day of the interview, you arrive an hour before and they give you a set of questions regarding the case study that they expect you to give solutions to. The interviewer then role played as a PwC client and I role played as the consultant.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time a team member was not pulling their weight   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Woman who interviewed me was very sweet and friendly. She could not have been more than 30. Basic interview questions. All in all I felt it was a very fair process. Not as intimidating as I expected.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at PwC?   1 Answer