PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

8,076 Interview Reviews

2.9

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC in June 2018.

Interview

After talking with a recruiter I was set up with an over the phone technical screening the next day. The technical screening lasted about 30 minutes and was centered around questions about my experience, but was pretty conversational.

After the technical interview I received an email scheduling me for two in person interviews a couple of days later. These interviews were with managers and were also pretty conversational. Mainly chatting about what projects I had worked on and how I handle difficult situations. Then we went on to discussed the role.

Overall they were relaxed, conversational interviews compared to some others I've had

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were able to save a customer money on a project.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (San Francisco, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

The interview was quite basic. it consisted with an informal meet and greet with a "buddy" for the day and then it was a series of four, more or less, behaviorally based interviews: two partner interviews and two manager / director interviews

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you faced an ethical dilemma in the work place. Who was involved? How was it resolved?   1 Answer

Negotiation

yes. they always low ball the initial salary. I was offered a much lower offer for a city that is much more expensive to live in that I was initially looking at.. they were helpful and understanding.

Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in January 2016.

Interview

Fairly straightforward process. I was told about this opportunity through an employee referral. Their system is 2 phone interviews followed by an in person interview with a case study. I had both of the phone interviews, which i felt went pretty well but in the end wasn't offered a position.

Interview Questions

• An example of a time you dealt with diversity in a team setting?   Answer Question

Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Recruited on-campus for first round interviews. Got invited back to travel to a central office for Super Day, which consisted of an interview with 1 case study and 2 behavioral interviews. Overall smooth process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

On campus basic fit questions. Know your resume and the business in the first round. Second round is more situational questions that can get a little tricky at times but as long as you have though through your experiences ahead of time, you will be okay.

Interview Questions

• How has your experience made you a good fit for this role?   Answer Question

Consulting Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Tampa, FL) in July 2011.

Interview

Snobby culture. Interview standard. Review background and listen to them talk and talk

Consulting Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA) in September 2010.

Interview

I had 3 phone interviews, the 1st one was with the HR which consisted of basic questions the other 2 were with managers which were 30min and 15min long. The 4th round was at the Boston office where I had to meet 7 people which included 2 Partners, 1 Director. It was interactive and all of them were very easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Mention an incident where you faced a problem with a team member?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was professional and efficient. I interviewed with six partners all of which I found to be professional, emotionally intelligent and focused. They all wanted to find the right fit for me so they asked very good questions and were attentive listeners.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about my background and what I wanted to do that would interest me professionally.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Straight forward. They made me an offer which I accepted.

Corporate Tax & Legal Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

online assessment, than interview with second online assessment

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2011.

Interview

3 personal interviews. Rounds consisted of resume walk through, behavioral interview and on-the-spot mini-case type questions

Interview Questions

• Describe the best project you have worked for.   1 Answer
    • Describe one difficult team situation you have faced and how did you face it ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes if you have relevant industry/academic experience

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (San Francisco, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

Signed up via my university's career fair. Offered an interview about a month after the applications were submitted. It was a 1:1 behavioral interview with a director at the office. Second round began about three weeks after the first round, and was the same, except I interviewed with a partner and manager, each 1:1, with the interviews revolving around behavioral questions and examination of my resume. Extended an offer two weeks later, which I accepted over the phone with a partner.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were working with a team and things were not getting done. What did you do to fix this, and how did you go about implementing your strategy?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation involved. I was extended an offer over the phone and promptly emailed the details of the offer, which I accepted.