PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2017
6,195 Interview Reviews

2.9

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

I apply online and receive the first round interview in two weeks. There are four rounds of interviews, excluding online test and assessment center. HR, Associate, Senior Managers, Partner. All the questions are behavioral and some challenging questions.

Interview Questions

• I know you know nothing, even you pretend you do. Am I right?   3 Answers

Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Interviewer was nice, but got no response when asking for feedback. Was through campus website so applying was easy. Very relaxed interview setting with greeters who were willing to help.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

Three-round interviews last for about 2 months. Basically behavior questions. It's not hard but need to be very familiar with your previous work experiences as well as how well you know about yourself.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

(For PwC China)
    First, Online Application
    Second, Computer-based Test like IQ Test (one or two weeks later)
    Third, Group Case, two managers or senior managers will review your performance (two weeks later)
    Fourth, Partner Interview (one or two weeks later)

Interview Questions

• In the final interview, partner just chatted with me and asked questions based on my resume.   Answer Question

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Mine is a 30 minutes on-campus interview. The interviewer is very nice and the interview is very conversational. Interviewer asked a lot of the basic behavior questions and just trying to get to know me a little bit.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Class series on financial literacy with PwC guest speakers before candidate selection. Single round interview of 7th grade students that teachers have deemed to be high-potential and of which the vast majority had excellent grades.

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PwC (Florham Park, NJ).

Interview

Pretty straight forward with questions you can expect. Speak confidently and be aware of what's happening in the business world, and do research on PwC's website and you should be fine.

Interview Questions

• How do you demonstrate business acumen in your daily life?   Answer Question

START Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

only behavioral questions; it was a pretty easy interview over. They just want to get an idea of why PwC, what your past experiences are, and what you are interested in long term. Have a good idea of the three services lines: tax, assurance and advisory

Interview Questions

• why Pwc?
      Tell me about a time where you turned a problem into to solution   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

1st round was on campus, was asked many behavioral interview questions. The main purpose is simply to get to know the candidate and see whether the candidate will be easy to work with. Sometimes the interview would just turn into a casual conversation if there are mutual interests.
    2nd round was in the office. Similar behavioral questions. Some interviewers followed a script of questions, other was more conversational.

Interview Questions

• What was an example in which you demonstrated being detail oriented?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Overall very professional and engaging. There was an initial interview at my school, and once I made it past that, the company brought me onsite for a 2 day process beginning with a mixer the night before the true interview day. On the interview day, I met with three partners who asked me a series of questions. It was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult situation you encountered and how did you solve it?   Answer Question