PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 22, 2018
7,253 Interview Reviews

2.9

Advisory Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Applied on campus via resume drop. Got an on campus interview which consisted of a 30-min behavioral and a 45-60 min case that you could prepare for at home. Case questions were given on the day of the interview and were specific to the type of Advisory role you applied to.

Interview Questions

• What can the client do to increase its profitability?
      What are some risks in your decisions?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Applied online on Feb 2, 2018 and was contacted by HR within a week for a short screening round. Next round was with a hiring manager. After clearing this round, was called onsite at Chicago office for an interview with two directors. Got positive updates from directors and was scheduled for one last round that was a phone call with one of the partners (lasted for about 12-15 mins). Within 2-3 days, got a call from HR extending me a verbal offer and offer letter was sent a week after that.

Interview Questions

• 1) Round 1 with HR: just a normal discussion regarding tell me about yourself, salary expectations, location preference, when do you graduate, etc.
      2) Round 2 with hiring manager: this round is purely based on resume, so know your resume well. It’s a technical round.
      3) Round 3 with 2 directors: behavioral and a bit of technical
      4) Round 4 with partner: complete behavioral, why pwc? Tell me about yourself? Etc
      Hope this helps, good luck people! I hope you all get through. :-)
      Relax and take it easy, all people were really nice to talk to.   Answer Question

Lead Creative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Columbia, SC).

Interview

Phone Interview with the head recruiter. The interviewer was very pleasant to talk to and was quick to respond to my follow up message. Unfortunately the position I interviewed for required more experience but I got positive feedback that made me want to apply for other positions with pWc in the future.

Elevate Summer Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

The interview was on campus and the interviewer just asked behavioral questions. He talked about the many branches of assurance PwC has and also talked about what I will learn during the program.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Applied through university recruiting. Had completed externship at PwC prior. Interview had to be through video chat because of weather complications but was supposed to be two 30 minutes in-person, interview. Questions were all behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to work with people in a group that had different opinions than you.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

Conversational. The goal is for the interviewer to understand if they would like working with you. Know your resume well and be prepared to answer questions about your experience and how it relates to PwC.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interviewing at PwC?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Interview

Thorough and well thought out questions. Diverse in nature and very professional. Anything from your skills, how they relate to business strategy, global relationships building abilities, technical skills. Various interview stages, you see and speak with plenty of team members. It’s great because you get a sense for who you will be working with.

Interview Questions

• Business acumen related questions. Relationship building questions.   Answer Question

M&A Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Case interview and behavioral interview in same day. Interviews were about thirty minutes each. They don't try to trick you in the case interview. All the information you need is in the case. My interviewer made the case interview more like a conversation instead of a pitch which was helpful.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to deal with a lot of data at one time.   Answer Question

CRM Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in May 2018.

Interview

Short call with Corporate Recruiters, then a technical screen then fly in to Atlanta office for a round robin interviews with partners. Was in an out same day after 2 hours

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

Interviewed for Associate level at PwC Deal Strategy in New York. I first had about a 1 hour call with a recruiter asking me about previous experience (what types of projects, functions, industries, roles) I have had. It was followed by a 1 h interview with a Director asking me in detail how I had performed certain projects (in detail methodologies, leadership experiences, client engagement etc.)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      What what type of projects have you done at your previous firm?
      Tell me in detail how you carried out one specific project and what your role was.
      What's your experience with CDD?   Answer Question