PwC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 24, 2017
5,995 Interview Reviews

2.9

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

I apply online and receive the first round interview in two weeks. There are four rounds of interviews, excluding online test and assessment center. HR, Associate, Senior Managers, Partner. All the questions are behavioral and some challenging questions.

Interview Questions

• I know you know nothing, even you pretend you do. Am I right?   3 Answers

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

8 in-person interviews with both behavioral and technical questions (5 directors and 3 partners). Each was 30 minute long. Take-home FDD case study was part of the interview process. The level of case study was mediocre as long as you have good understanding of FDD.

Associate Interview

Interview

I interviewed at my university. It was nothing special. The interviewer spent more time yawning than talking to me. He did not want to be there. Typical why did you pick this field, what do you like about accounting questions.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Phone interview screen followed by superday interview with 5 MBA classmates with each of the 3 partners. We got a tour from the young associates. We were contacted initially for the phone screen based on a resume book from university career center.

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

General behavioral questions - nothing technical was required. Specify how your are on track for the CPA and interest in accounting. Easiest if you apply for their sophomore programs which guarantee you a place in the firm.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

4 job interviews with Managers and Partners, partly case studies, partly definitions, and a lot of soft skill testing (reading, presentations, etc). Levels of questions was manageable. There was one screening interview and a 3 hour interview later with Managers and Partners from different departments.

Interview Questions

• Type: Do you know what is ...? How Do you think about ...?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Very straightforward. You will usually have an interview with a manager and a partner. Most of the questions are either personality based or about your experience (though they will usually not go line through line on the resume).

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience working on group projects.
      Describe your knowledge of an audit.
      Talk about one of your weaknesses.   Answer Question

Project Management Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

3 hour process with a two one one one interviews, a group exercise, and a peer interview. Long process and can be a little overwhelming if you've never experienced it before.

Managing Consultant Interview

Interview

For the interview process, no significant information to share on historical interview experience, which have changed significantly, or insights that would be even somewhat relevant to job seekers in the current employment environment

Tax Associate Interview

Interview

On Campus Interviews are very structured.

Before you even apply, you start networking at a career expo where you drop off your resume to the recruiter. After the expo, they will invite you to a social where you mingle with the staff before applying for the position.

When you apply for the position, apply both via the school portal AND PWC's internal webpage.

If you are selected for a campus interview, they will invite you to a social before the interviews to familiarize you with who you will be interviewing with and what to expect from the interviews.

After the campus interviews, you will get notice of an office visit - aka final round. This is a 1.5 day event. The evening before the office visit, you are whisked to a fancy restaurant with staff and a manager. That night you stay in the adjoining hotel, for conveniency. The next day is a full-day of Interviews, office tour, and lunch.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had a difficult time working in a group   Answer Question