What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "free food and my GM was great but i know not every one had that same experience." (in 2370 reviews)
- "I liked the free meals and discount of 50% off on meals when not working" (in 968 reviews)
- "The pay is good to be a fast food restaurant and they are pretty good with working around your schedules." (in 933 reviews)
- "The company offers some pretty good benefits and there are avenues for growth within the company." (in 767 reviews)
- "Great people to work with very fast paced.thats a pro for some one like me" (in 682 reviews)
- "Overworked and Bad management can make for a bad time" (in 1173 reviews)
- "Bad if you have bad manager People get moody when it's packed and blame it on the personnel Bad when there's not enough personnel" (in 754 reviews)
- "Very high standards meant long hours and a lot of hands on work all the time." (in 524 reviews)
- "No training due to shortage of employees" (in 213 reviews)
- "The upper management is horrible and inconsistent" (in 193 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Chipotle and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 16,631 of over 17K reviews
Updated Oct 3, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWNov 30, 2022Kitchen CrewFormer Employee
Everyone there did a great job of being an actual team by constant open communication and teamwork. I was able to learn better communication and customer service skills. My managers also had very good communication and were very flexible and understanding. They proved that they care about there employees and are always willing to help resolve any issues.
Constantly greeting people by working on the front line became mentally draining pretty quick. I was not working in my field of interest either so trying to find joys in the job was difficult.8
Chipotle Reviews FAQs
Chipotle has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 16,954 reviews left anonymously by employees. 53% of employees would recommend working at Chipotle to a friend and 43% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
53% of Chipotle employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Chipotle 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.