Chipotle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,720 Interview Reviews

2.2

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chipotle (Toledo, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

They take a good look at how you see yourself as a person and how you would contribute positively to the team. It is best to do a little research on the company before your interview to be prepared for questions such as "What do you know about Chipotle?"

Interview Questions

• How would your friends describe you in one word?   7 Answers

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

They want you to know about the culture of chipotle and their mission. If you don't talk about the high standards Chipotle aims for with the environment and farmers then you aren't a strong candidate.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

Very casual conversation. Group interview. Make sure to know facts about chipotle thats what I feel made me stand out as a candidate. Had two interviews, one was a group interview the second one was just me and the assistant manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your service?
      Why Chipotle?
      What would you bring to the team?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online and received an email about a week later asking to come in for an interview. There were two other people there and we were interviewed by 2 kitchen managers. Very casual and simple. Everyone had a chance to speak and ask questions. Got a call the next day from the General manager who said I was well liked and would like to offer me a job.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

First you have to apply online. Usually every store has a specific day the have their "Job Fair" and once you've applied online, you get an email stating when to show for the group interview.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

Pretty simple straight forward interview. Just ask you pretty general questions. One round one the phone and then onsite with 2 or 3 managers. I was just asked about my prior experiences and why you want to work at the company

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Applied online almost immediately got a reply. Came in the next day for an interview. I was taken outside had a 10/20 minute interview, then when told that they didn’t have any space for me.

Team Member/Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

I was waiting for thirty minutes. Then the manager came and told me that it is supposed to be a group interview but two other candidates did not showed up. Then he asked me why I want to work for Chipotle and what is my biggest achievement? Furthermore, he told me that he needs to interview other candidates and I will receive an email within two days regarding yes or no. I never received any emails.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corona, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Corona, CA) in February 2018.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chipotle (Orlando, FL) in February 2018.

Interview

My appointment was at 3 PM. I sat down in the eating area waiting for the manager. He arrived and was very nice, it was slightly interrupted by him speaking to the workers but overall comfortable interview. My interview was today and there were others waiting for me, henceforth I didn't receive notice yet.

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chipotle (Corona, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

(this is an update, I had turned in a prior review and am updating it since I got called in for a second interview)
    Quick application, got a rejection letter a few days after BUT I got a call for an interview a few days after that. Went in for a group interview at 8:30am. Got a call on monday morning for a second interview that same day.
    (they said that the second interview is basically them wanting to get to know you so they know who they are bringing onto the team.)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • Do you know anything about chipotle? if so, what?   1 Answer
    • Have you had any experience with anything? (not important, just them being curious)   Answer Question