Chipotle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,396 Interview Reviews

2.2

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chipotle (Toledo, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

They take a good look at how you see yourself as a person and how you would contribute positively to the team. It is best to do a little research on the company before your interview to be prepared for questions such as "What do you know about Chipotle?"

Interview Questions

• How would your friends describe you in one word?   4 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Prescott, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Prescott, AZ).

Interview

Sat down with the GM after a pretty long wait, they were interviewing two other people. Asked pretty basic questions, some about the background of their. Kept a smile on my face and positive energy throughout the process & they hired me on the spot.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

I got hired during the NRO (New Restaurant Opening) process and so I was contacted through the phone and then brought in for an interview with the General Manager. Usually you come back for an interview three different times (once with one manager, then again with a different manager, and then a third time with three crew members) but sometimes they do all three interviews on the same day. During my interview I was invited back for a group interview which was pretty standard for the NRO process. Chipotle looks for 13 key characteristics that every crew member needs to have in order to get hired. If you're getting hired they will usually tell you right on the spot but on some occasions they have called within 48 hours to let you know if you got the job.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

Interview was pretty informal - the store GM, apprentice, and 2 crew members sat down with me and asked me a few pretty basic questions that related to their corporate culture. Having done some background research on the company is pretty useful.

Restaurant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle (Minnetonka, MN).

Interview

When I arrived, they were dealing with some sort of technical crisis and it was slowing down lines. The manager gave me a free drink while I waited . After it was resolved, we sat down and proceeded with the interview. He asked me a lot of the classic interview questions, as well as some others. He didn't hire me because he had too many people under the age of 18. He gave me advice on further interviews, and then paid for a meal from the menu for me.

Chipotle Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle (Columbus, OH).

Interview

It was unorganized. It wasn't even busy and I had to wait for an hour till the manager came out. Then he interviewed me asking me about my last job.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

Someone called me and arranged an interview and I showed up but the GM got caught up in a meeting so I had to come back another day. Went in again and then still didn't get an interview with GM, just a kitchen staff. They took my number and said they would call and arrange another interview with me.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

Too long for an entry level food job, I was looking for a side job for extra cash for the summer since I don't have my college classes and by the time they got back to me it's already halfway thru July. I got a state job quicker than a chipotle job.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

I applied online and received a call to schedule an interview a week later. When I got there, I found out it was a group interview. The crew was very nice and offered us all drinks. We then met with the GM and went outside to proceeded with the interview.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

It was ok. Got in there, felt pretty confident. It was a group interview. However, when the interview was over, we were told "we are already fully staffed". Why interview then?

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Jacksonville, NC).

Interview

Applied online. Got an email the next day scheduling a interview for a few days later. Went to interview and got the job on the spot. Everyone was super welcoming!