Chipotle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3,310 Interview Reviews

2.2

1. Featured Interview

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chipotle in December 2018.

Interview

I got a call to schedule my initial interview. I did two in-person, one on one interviews, one with a manager and another with the general manager. Shortly after, they contacted me via email with the job offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about this company?   5 Answers

Assembly Line Worker Interview

Interview

Two people were interviewing me and they asked me about 6 questions. They interviewed me in the dining room, they asked about my knowledge of the menu and if I enjoy coming to chipotle. The interview lasted about 20 minutes

Crew Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (New York, NY).

Interview

I did not get to take it because I live in another country, I thought I could receive a job offer to apply for a work permit and work visa, since in order for you to be able to get it easier it is recommended to have a specific job offer , but if you complete the application online

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

Applied online and received a cold call about a week later. Went in for my interview and it seemed like the manager was conducting interviews one after another (I only saw girls being interviewed when I went). Right now this was during the COVID19 Crisis and none of the employees were wearing masks or keeping any sort of distance except when necessary which made me nervous. Manager told me on the spot they were looking for someone long-term and that I wouldn't be a great fit because I was looking for a temporary position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Chipotle?   1 Answer
    • What's your availability?   2 Answers
    • How long do you plan on working here?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle in May 2020.

Interview

It was a group interview with me, another person, and the manager. The asked multiple questions and at the end asked if we have any questions or comments. The manager focused a lot on how you can enhance the team.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

The interview process was of a typical expected length of about a week. I received an email that I was selected for an interview and attended the interview that followed by general interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What would make me a good employee   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Interview

Was called for an in-person interview and was hired on the spot. I was asked many questions, but they were pretty standard. It was done at a table in the restaurant.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you taught someone something.   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

Interviewed for a new store. Multiple interviews with managers done. They were very happy that I knew about the culture of chipotle. I recommend looking stuff up about chipotle and the company.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

It was group interview of the manager speaking to a few of us, telling us the business of the restaurant and basic protocol. She reviewed how well they clean, how harassment is handled, and how important trust and communication is to the company.

Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chipotle (New York, NY).

Interview

The process took one day, I was interviewed by three people - a kitchen manager, a service manger, and the general manager. Basic behavioral questions. They walked me through the position and what was expected from me.

Team Member Interview

Interview

Started with a group interview maybe 6-8 of us then they narrowed it down and said they would call us back for one on ones after one on ones with both managers the crew members all took turns interviewing me and asking questions to see if i would mesh well