Chipotle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,779 Interview Reviews

2.2

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chipotle (Toledo, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

They take a good look at how you see yourself as a person and how you would contribute positively to the team. It is best to do a little research on the company before your interview to be prepared for questions such as "What do you know about Chipotle?"

Interview Questions

• How would your friends describe you in one word?   9 Answers

Apprentice Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

Worst interview experience I have ever encountered. Regional manager would make misogynistic remarks during his questions .
    Worse!!! After I declined interest he shared with my employer that I was job hunting. Unprofessional and grossly disappointing.

Interview Questions

• Could I handle working on my feet and doing physical work   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Albany, NY).

Interview

Very friendly environment. My first interview was a group interview, and then the interviews after that were one on one. If you are an upbeat person willing to work hard then Chipotle is right for you.

Interview Questions

• If you could be any part on a bicycle, what would it be and why?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

Interview lasted around 15 min. I was interviewed by a crew member, she asked me a few questions and at the end she said she would discuss with her manager and get in touch with me within 48 hours.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle constructive criticism?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Interview

Applied for a part time job. Got a call to come to the location for an interview the next day. Standard questions but also questions that are illegal to ask during an interview. It was very uncomfortable and I was no longer interested in working there, part time or otherwise.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I applied online and got an email about an interview time the next day. I was interviewed by the GM first, then he went and got the Store Manager and I spoke with her for a while, she basically asked me the same questions as the GM did. When the GM came back he told me what was expected of me, went over availability and pay and, I was offered the job right then.

Job Interview

Interview

Pretty easy. The interview was about 20 minutes long and it was a one on one with the general manager. It’s easier to get hired when a new location is about to open. I suggest apply at new locations because you get the proper,detailed training.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

Applied online. A couple of days later I got a phone call to come in for an interview. They asked me a few questions such as why I wanted this job and what I knew about Chipotle.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied online and then 3 days later they emailed me saying that my application was accepted and an interview was scheduled for the next day. I came into the interview very prepared and i waited about 15min for the manger. They soon explained that they could not hire me because I'm a minor. The thing is, my application clearly states that I am in fact a minor, so if they weren't hiring, they shouldn't have called me in for an interview. So they rejected me and wasted my time. I don't know how my first job interview could've gone worse.

Restaurant Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

Had my interview at 4:20 and came walked to the front to tell someone. I was told to wait and someone was coming, btw all the workers there were just staring while they were on break. Waited for like 10 minutes, then a woman came out. She told me to expect an email in 72 hours (never came) and if anything keep trying since it took her 3 tries to finally get the job. smh

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. / How would a teacher talk about/describe you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Virginia Beach, VA) in April 2018.

Interview

They emailed me in less than a day and the interview went great. The application process was not that bad. The online application was really easy to fill out. Chipotle is a great place to work for.