Chipotle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

1. Featured Interview

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chipotle (Toledo, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

They take a good look at how you see yourself as a person and how you would contribute positively to the team. It is best to do a little research on the company before your interview to be prepared for questions such as "What do you know about Chipotle?"

Interview Questions

• How would your friends describe you in one word?   14 Answers

Corporate Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain Home, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle (Mountain Home, AR) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied and then about a week later they contacted me. Had me submit a video interview, general questions. Never heard from them again. Not even a generic rejection. Thanks for nothing.

Assistant Restaurant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

My first interview was a video interview that was viewed by HR at corporate. I was then given a phone interview by a HR person. The phone interview was very standard and would have led to an in person interview with a regional manager. I was not given the third interview, they said I was too numbers oriented and they preferred to focus on staff team development.

Interview Questions

• Describe your ideal work day.   1 Answer

Assistant Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (San Antonio, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

We all went into a huge room in a hotel and were individually interviewed by a group of young men who looked like they just graduated high school. They kept whispering to each other and giggling. Very awkward and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• None , it was such and unprofessional setting and I was shocked that they would allow a group of little boys in the position they were in and make such important decisions for such a reputable company with such great values.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle (Chicago, IL).

Interview

got an email saying to make a interview date like a month or two after i applied online -__- Went into what I thought was going to be a one on one interview turned out to be a mini hiring fair -____-

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brea, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle (Brea, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

My first interview had TEN other people in it, how can anyone make any useful judgments while interviewing ten people in one interview, also the questions were unnecissarily hard just for this very simple position. Almost everyone got the second interview which luckily was individual with two managers, this one I thought was easier but all of the managers looked like they were 20 at the oldest and everyone else working there were about the same. I got called in for a third interview which was annoying because once again this job is very simple. Basically once you get down to it all they're looking for is someone cool enough to fit into their clique.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about chipotle and what does food with integrity mean to you   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chipotle (Gainesville, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

It was beyond horrible. When I walked in they offered me a drink, I declined and was told to sit and that they would let the manager know I was there. There was 2 other people there as well. It was a group interview. I myself despise group interviews. So the manager finally came out about 15-20 minutes after I sat down. He took us to a spot where no one was to start the interview. First off the place was so loud I couldn't hear him, 2. group interviews don't let you get to know the person one on one. The interview ended at about 6pm. I got an email at 7 saying they weren't gonna offer me the job. So I know they didn't talk to any of the other managers about each person.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chipotle (Charlotte, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

First you complete a short, 5-8 questionnaire on paper that ask more about your personality and your reason for applying. The manager then reads your paper and continues with the interview process. Once your done they'll either hire you the same day or have you come in the next day, depending on how many managers are there to confirm the decision. The questions are basic, interview questions most people ask.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer
    • What do you get passionate about ?   1 Answer

Kitchen Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stuart, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Stuart, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

Apply online half hour got response through email, I think I apply on Saturday tell me to come to restaurant in person on Monday. At the same time I was apply all the restaurant job I can find online, red lobster, chill's, Burger King just to name a few and chipotle is the only company reply me in a hour, it's very fast process.

Interview Questions

• What you wanna working for chipotle   1 Answer

Leadership Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle in May 2015.

Interview

The initial interview is done by video using Hirevue. You are presented with questions and you have one minute to prepare and 2 minutes to answer. Very easy process.

Leadership Development Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Sacramento, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

I had an interview request before Christmas 2014. I was supposed to use HIREVUE. Anyway, my phone did not work with the app and the recruiter agreed to a phone a phone interview. The phone interview went well than I received an email for a Skype interview. The interviewer changed there mind and the next day they wanted Google Chat. I said fine. I went out and bought a camera to use on a desktop. I thought it went well and I received a " we will be in touch soon" after my thank you letter. They said the process would entail a 3rd, 4th and 5th interview. They never called or emailed on my status check. Warning to others, Chipotle lacks" intergerity" when it comes to responding to people. At least do the right thing and don't string along applicants and be professional and treat applicants with respect. Maybe the food has integrity but not the hiring process. Apply at your discretion.

Interview Questions

• How would deal with employees who approach ed you about being promoted to a executive position when you are not an insider?

What do you know about Chipotle & culture?

Watch Chipotle videos on there website?   Answer Question