Chipotle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,863 Interview Reviews

2.2

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chipotle (Toledo, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

They take a good look at how you see yourself as a person and how you would contribute positively to the team. It is best to do a little research on the company before your interview to be prepared for questions such as "What do you know about Chipotle?"

Interview Questions

• How would your friends describe you in one word?   13 Answers

Kitchen Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chipotle (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

They will usually call you in after reviewing your application online and they will schedule an interview(could possibly be a group interview or one on one). When it's time for the interview, get there 15 minutes early and let the cashier or someone know that you're there for an interview at (time) and they'll usually give you a cup for a drink and tell you to sit and wait.
    Know about the company before you come in for an interview. Know three strengths and weaknesses.

Crew Member Interview

Interview

Interview was short and very descriptive. The idea was to find out the style of work and the work ethic. Most of the job can be learned easily but the work ethic is important.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

I arrived early to my interview. The location that I went to was short-staffed, so my interview was a little delayed (about 10 minutes). The staff was very nice and offered me a drink while I waited. The interview was pretty informal and straightforward. The manager asked me some questions and explained how Chipotle works and what life would be like if I worked there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      What is your availability?
      Do you have any questions for me?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palmdale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Palmdale, CA).

Interview

I applied at the Chipotle in Palmdale Ca. Getting an interview was easy. I applied online late one Monday night and received a call for an interview Tuesday evening for Friday at 2:30. On Friday, I arrived and there were two other girls waiting to be interviewed as well. The firsst thing I noticed was their lack of diversity in employees (ALL Hispanics). The manager came out and conducted a group interview among all of us. The interview questions were easy and typical. I feel like I did extremely well. The interview ended at 2:58 and before I even got back in my car, I received an email exclaiming that they were not interested in me. I felt like their decision to not hire me was solely based on discrimination since I am an African American female, and the company lacked diversity . With that being said, I will be filling a discrimination complaint against the company and will never be eating there again.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at chipotle? What do you know about chipotle? What is your availability?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Monroe, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chipotle (Monroe, NC).

Interview

Basic questions about you yourself and about past employment history. Probably took around 10 minutes. Just wanted to get to know you. Overall it was not difficult. Just be yourself and enthusiastic

Interview Questions

• Are you more of a follower or leader   1 Answer

Interview

Very laid back. Just had a conversation with the hiring manager. He wanted to see if I would fit with the team culturally. Then he asked me when I would be available to start.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

Easy they are pretty much looking for personality they are willing to train you! As long as you have a positive attitude and SMILE! They cant teach you good work ethic but they can teach you everything else. The managers will really put their time and wffort in trying to help you achieve your goals.

Interview Questions

• What is empowerement to you?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

I applied online. I got a call a couple days later, but I didn't answer so I called the next day and was asked to meet up the same day.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

I applied online when I was still away at school, and the manager graciously waited til I returned to the area to schedule an interview with me. We mostly communicated through email.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chipotle (San Francisco, CA) in June 2018.

Interview

I was interviewed and asked questions pertaining to previous work experience and general interview questions. It was fairly easy because the manager did not want to make me feel nervous.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do?   Answer Question
    • What difficult situation did you encounter and how did you handle it at your previous job?   Answer Question