74% would recommend to a friend
(649 total reviews)
76% approve of CEO
Found 649 of over 696 reviews
Updated Nov 28, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great benefits with some cool projects." (in 38 reviews)
- "PLI is always paid 100% and work life balance is good" (in 31 reviews)
- "Great people; super talented in all aspects of Web App development." (in 31 reviews)
- "Salary is a good for the market" (in 18 reviews)
- "Great culture but you need to work hard" (in 17 reviews)
- "Bad management, no direction or clear goals" (in 40 reviews)
- "Managers disrespect their resources." (in 15 reviews)
- "Leadership has no clue about middle management and the games they play with their employees." (in 13 reviews)
- "Communication has been great so far, I hope it continues to stay this way." (in 11 reviews)
- "Layoffs occurring due to lack of attention to budgetary constraints (27 people fired due to lack of funds)." (in 8 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of DMI and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Nov 28, 2023Sr. Vulnerability Management AnalystFormer Employee, more than 1 yearBethesda, MD
The people are awesome, the compensation is competitive, and the work is fulfilling.
As the company continues to focus on growth it would be great to see a stronger benefits package such as increased 401k matching, self-managed PTO throughout, and higher retention bonuses for strong talent.
- 5.0Nov 10, 2023Inventory AssociateCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearArlington Heights, IL
managers aren't micromanaging us, great opportunity ahead of us , just need to open to your managers if you want a growth opportunity and they'll help you to move forward to your goal.
we have free coffee but taste bad, please buy a medium roast coffee and not a dark roast.
- 5.0Nov 9, 2023Project ManagerCurrent EmployeeDetroit, MI
There's a variety of projects with different clients. Excellent pay and benefits package. Company is growing very fast
Sometimes it can take a while to find a project to work on after the end of an assignment but there's lots of training options to fill the time
- 5.0Oct 31, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
- Decent/good benefits - Very good at internal promotion - Remote positions
- No company phones - Poor education reimbursement for certain groups - Intense QA (good and bad)
- 1.0Nov 15, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
- 100 percent remote work option
- Has lately turned into a body shop - No respect for position or experience - New leadership is incapable of running the company - Several rounds of layoffs this year and leadership changes
- 4.0Dec 21, 2022DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBethesda, MD
-Brought on a more diverse leadership team who have a vision -New prioritization of DEI initiatives -There are pockets of extremely competent and supportive management if you're lucky enough to land in a good team. -Increasing levels of transparency and a push for more company strategy
-There are pockets of completely toxic management -Still a legacy of tech-bro culture in some areas of the organization -Culture is constantly in flux due to the ongoing wave of acquisitions -Revenue goals keep aggressively increasing without clear reasoning, which translates to more pressure on the team -Slew of complex processes to sort through. In some cases, there is a complete lack of processes. -Since this is a company based on acquisitions, whole companies with entirely different cultures are brought together and need to figure out how to work together. -Lack of understanding of roles and responsibilities/skills across folks in the organization -Overall pay across various functions is still below market value. -Takes a long time for people to get promotions (average 3-5 years) despite doing the job of a higher level role. It's better to hop to another company if you want to rise in rank1
- 4.0Aug 4, 2023Solution ArchitectCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
The people in my department are great. They are supportive, have a growth mindset, and are a pleasure to work with.
Senior and executive leadership can't seem to complete anything. Every organizational change ends up being left half-finished for extended periods and some never seem to complete.1
DMI Reviews FAQs
DMI has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 696 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at DMI to a friend and 67% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
74% of DMI employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated DMI 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.