KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Changing the world (in a small way)

Jan 22, 2016 - Software Engineer IV in Cupertino, CA
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at Apple means that the things you work on get into the hands of hundreds of millions of people, literally. It's a lot of pressure to get things right and drives one to do the best work of their lives. 2+ years later I'm still blown away by the talent and creativity of people I work with.

Cons

It's a lot of work, teams are usually strapped for resources and under pressure to deliver on strict timelines leading to high stress and long hours at certain times during the year.

Continue reading

Nov 29, 2021 - Electrical Engineer
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly, great team, interesting project

Cons

No real downsides other than Edomite internship

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Pros

We work with geniuses - in every department, We create innovative products that thrill our customers and create new product categories - who else can say that?

Cons

ZERO ZERO ZERO work/life balance. Execs have been saying for YEARS that they understand and will make it better. But in actuality, it gets worse every year! It is obviously top management LIP SERVICE because if they meant it, they could fix it tomorrow. They have hundreds of BILLIONS in the bank. If they REALLY cared about employee work/life balance, they could bring aboard the right number of folks to make that issue dissolve. Sick of hearing the lies. Just don't lie about wanting to fix it, when they clearly DON'T care

1277 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Apple.