"Changing the world (in a small way)"

5.0
    Current Employee - Software Engineer IV in Cupertino, CA

I have been working at Apple full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Working at Apple means that the things you work on get into the hands of hundreds of millions of people, literally. It's a lot of pressure to get things right and drives one to do the best work of their lives. 2+ years later I'm still blown away by the talent and creativity of people I work with.

Cons

It's a lot of work, teams are usually strapped for resources and under pressure to deliver on strict timelines leading to high stress and long hours at certain times during the year.

Continue reading
  1. "Good"

5.0
    Current Employee - Product Design Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Apple full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good for career growth and salary

Cons

Can be micromanaged by upper management

"Challenging, Rewarding, but ZERO work/life balance. Most satisfying , most difficult and most rewarding job ever."

4.0

I have been working at Apple full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

We work with geniuses - in every department, We create innovative products that thrill our customers and create new product categories - who else can say that?

Cons

ZERO ZERO ZERO work/life balance. Execs have been saying for YEARS that they understand and will make it better. But in actuality, it gets worse every year! It is obviously top management LIP SERVICE because if they meant it, they could fix it tomorrow. They have hundreds of BILLIONS in the bank. If they REALLY cared about employee work/life balance, they could bring aboard the right number of folks to make that issue dissolve. Sick of hearing the lies. Just don't lie about wanting to fix it, when they clearly DON'T care

Discover more reviews about Apple.