The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Feedzai? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Feedzai employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "great people at the frontlines building and delivering value and honestly trying everyday to make a difference" (in 42 reviews)
- "that's a great culture and that's way the company delivers so much collectively." (in 18 reviews)
- "Great team to support growth in the field" (in 14 reviews)
- "Some good colleagues and banter" (in 11 reviews)
- "The benefits are good." (in 10 reviews)
- "The work life balance is not great." (in 12 reviews)
- "Low salaries when comparing with the market and different salary values according to the office you're in" (in 12 reviews)
- "Leadership on most teams seems afraid of their leadership" (in 11 reviews)
- "Poor management and they don't compensate nicely across." (in 10 reviews)
- "People are hired or promoted to become managers, but they are not qualified or experienced managers." (in 8 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Feedzai and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 255 of over 280 reviews
Updated Sep 25, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWSep 13, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
- Flex/Remote Work Policy - Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits (Benefits overall are great!) - Generous PTO - Individual Training Budget - A Well-being Allowance - Menstruation / Mental Health Leave Benefit - Being able to present my authentic self. - Collaborative environment working with colleagues from across the globe. - A boss who doesn't micro-manage and is a true collaborator. - Executives who listen and work with you to achieve business goals. - Working in a fast-paced, challenging environment. Innovation is found here. - Being able to be creative. Just because we did it yesterday doesn't mean we can't change it tomorrow. - I thoroughly enjoy working at Feedzai and am excited about the future here.
I find that we have regular business opportunities that can be found in all companies. Even in challenging times, there isn't any factor that I have discovered that spoils my overall experience at Feedzai.1
- 5.0Aug 6, 2023Data ScientistFormer EmployeeNew York, NY
Income and Profit Potential: Companies can generate substantial profits, allowing for growth, innovation, and reinvestment in the business.
Lack of Flexibility: Larger companies may struggle to adapt quickly to changing market conditions due to their size and established processes.2
Feedzai Reviews FAQs
Feedzai has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 280 reviews left anonymously by employees. 58% of employees would recommend working at Feedzai to a friend and 48% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -12% over the last 12 months.
58% of Feedzai employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Feedzai 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.