KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Active Network Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 217 of over 217 interviews

Employee Referral10%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Active Network

Application

I interviewed at Active Network

Interview

used to make people take a 3 hour test meant for engineers so I decided not to take it because why waste my time for no reason. Later got a call asking why I bailed on the test.

Interview Questions
  • Why should I hire you?
    Answer Question

Active Network

Application

I interviewed at Active Network

Interview

The format of the interview for this position was a behavioral interview. This format consisted of answering specific situational questions to describe how you would react to a given scenario with applicable skills.

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell me a time there was a conflict in your past position?

The latest conversations about Tech

Technical Account Manager

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Active Network

Application

I interviewed at Active Network

Interview

CV was submitted and then I got a telephone call to ask me to come for interview. I was asked to come for an interview in the morning and was told the outcome later that week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Active Network

Application

I interviewed at Active Network

Interview

Typical talk about resume and interview questions, was able to identify the work culture quickly. Second interview had a panel where I talked about a project I had and created a ten minute slides how.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Active Network

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Active Network in Sep 2021

Interview

I met with the recruiter, then had a 1:1 with someone that would be my peer and then a 1:1 with the hiring manager. I liked everyone that I met and I liked the work I would get to do, it just felt like morale was low after letting lots of folks go because of downturn in profits for COVID. It just felt like the timing wasn't right and I was underwhelemed with the time off policy, especially since most tech places are doing unlimited time off.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Active Network

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Active Network in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview was ok, but the recruiter (not the interviewer) was awful and never respond to the message. The interview lasted about an hour and the questions asked were not difficult.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Active Network

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Active Network

Interview

Present: Talk a little bit about what your current role is, the scope of it, and perhaps a big recent accomplishment. Past: Tell the interviewer how you got there and/or mention previous experience that's relevant to the job and company you're applying fo

Active Network

Application

I interviewed at Active Network

Interview

basic and straightforward interview, no special comments on the process, was ok, no complaints, phone and then face to face. overall ok experience , i really dodnt have anything special there but am writing since there a word count minimum here

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Active Network

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Active Network

Interview

Can you work in a quiet setting? Do you have a office or bedroom that you can dedicate to a quiet room for work? O you have a desktop computer?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I interviewed at Active Network (Dallas, TX) in May 2019

Interview

I was emailed by the recruiter to set up a phone interview. At the time of the interview, the recruiter never showed up. I emailed her for a time to reschedule and we set it up for the next day which was fine me, but I never received a phone call.

1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 217 Interviews

Active Network Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Active Network as 50.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.64 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Account Executive and Executive Assistant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Client Applications Specialist and Reservation Agent - Work At Home roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Active Network takes an average of 20 days when considering 199 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Reservation Agent - Work At Home had the quickest hiring process (on average 9 days), whereas Account Executive roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 24 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Active Network according to 199 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 24.15%