Active Network Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 213 of over 213 interviews

Employee Referral10%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Active Network

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Active Network

Interview

Present: Talk a little bit about what your current role is, the scope of it, and perhaps a big recent accomplishment. Past: Tell the interviewer how you got there and/or mention previous experience that's relevant to the job and company you're applying fo

Active Network

Application

I interviewed at Active Network

Interview

basic and straightforward interview, no special comments on the process, was ok, no complaints, phone and then face to face. overall ok experience , i really dodnt have anything special there but am writing since there a word count minimum here

Interview Questions
  • nona
    Answer Question

Active Network

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Active Network

Interview

Can you work in a quiet setting? Do you have a office or bedroom that you can dedicate to a quiet room for work? O you have a desktop computer?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Active Network (Dallas, TX) in Nov 2019

Interview

4 rounds of interview. 1st Round – HR phone screen. Atypical experience, recruiter started off listing all the things she liked about my resume and experiences. Then proceeded with resume walkthrough, why Active Network, why role, and standard screening question. 2nd Round – Phone interview with peer (same level) 3rd Round – Phone interview with director (different product line) Final On-Site (4th) – Interview with hiring manager and VP of Product Management. The interview questions were situational (how I would handle certain business situations, etc.) and behavioral, with some probing into resume details. Aside from one interview, it felt more of a conversation than an interview, which I appreciated. In the one exception, it felt like he was stress testing my abilities. After effectively communicating my capabilities, that “stress test” interview went very well. Personally, I like “stress test” interviews, because it is critical to have a team that vet candidates with greater due diligence. Be sure to read through the job description and understand what the organization is looking for. My experience is that the job description is accurate of the organization is looking for.

Interview Questions
  • How did you determine the Total Addressable Market for a product that I launched.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I interviewed at Active Network (Dallas, TX) in May 2019

Interview

I was emailed by the recruiter to set up a phone interview. At the time of the interview, the recruiter never showed up. I emailed her for a time to reschedule and we set it up for the next day which was fine me, but I never received a phone call.

1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Active Network (Dallas, TX) in Apr 2019

Interview

They emailed me to check some information. After I responded, they set a call interview. But they didn’t do it. I emailed to remind them about that interview. They responded they will give me a call for next day. But they didn’t do

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

The interview process was very quick and they were great at responding in the beginning. Started with a basic phone screen and then schedule the next phone interview during the first one. After the second interview, I was asked to do a third interview that required doing a presentation on a fake data set they sent to me. I thought all the interviews and presentation went great and they said they would get back to me within the next couple weeks. It has been a month since my last interview and I still have not heard anything from anyone at the company even after reaching out multiple times. After all the time I put into preparing for the presentation and interviews it would be nice to at least get a responses even if I didn't get the job. So unprofessional and rude.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Active Network (Dallas, TX) in Jan 2019

Interview

Went through first round interview process by phone. The recruiter I talked to was really friendly and enjoyable to talk with. They were looking for someone immediately, which I couldn't commit to. Even though I didn't get the role, I was impressed by the recruiter and the company.

Interview Questions
  • Experience with google analytics, why I was interested in the position, explain past work experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Active Network (Dallas, TX) in Dec 2018

Interview

First round- phone call with recruiter that is pretty short and just go over your job history to determine if you would be a good fit. Second round- another phone interview with senior recruiter. More of the same, with some more in depth questions Third round- office interview with hiring manager and department head.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Active Network (Dallas, TX) in Nov 2018

Interview

Phone screening with recruiter, phone interview with hiring manager, and an in-person interview with hiring manager and other marketing team members. Recruiter was really friendly, informative and great at explaining steps involved in the interview process! I never felt like I was left in the dark and there were no surprises along the way. The process moved fairly quickly!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 213 Interviews