Active Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Active Network Interview Questions

Interviews at Active Network

2.6

Reservations Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Active Network.

Interview

Can you work in a quiet setting? Do you have a office or bedroom that you can dedicate to a quiet room for work? O you have a desktop computer?

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Active Network (Dallas, TX) in November 2019.

Interview

4 rounds of interview.
    1st Round – HR phone screen. Atypical experience, recruiter started off listing all the things she liked about my resume and experiences. Then proceeded with resume walkthrough, why Active Network, why role, and standard screening question.
    2nd Round – Phone interview with peer (same level)
    3rd Round – Phone interview with director (different product line)
    Final On-Site (4th) – Interview with hiring manager and VP of Product Management.
    The interview questions were situational (how I would handle certain business situations, etc.) and behavioral, with some probing into resume details. Aside from one interview, it felt more of a conversation than an interview, which I appreciated. In the one exception, it felt like he was stress testing my abilities. After effectively communicating my capabilities, that “stress test” interview went very well. Personally, I like “stress test” interviews, because it is critical to have a team that vet candidates with greater due diligence.
    Be sure to read through the job description and understand what the organization is looking for. My experience is that the job description is accurate of the organization is looking for.

Interview Questions

• How did you determine the Total Addressable Market for a product that I launched.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I interviewed at Active Network (Dallas, TX) in May 2019.

Interview

I was emailed by the recruiter to set up a phone interview. At the time of the interview, the recruiter never showed up. I emailed her for a time to reschedule and we set it up for the next day which was fine me, but I never received a phone call.

Customer Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Active Network (Dallas, TX) in April 2019.

Interview

They emailed me to check some information. After I responded, they set a call interview. But they didn’t do it. I emailed to remind them about that interview. They responded they will give me a call for next day. But they didn’t do

Interview Questions

• What programming languages do you think you do the best?   Answer Question

Customer Success Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

The interview process was very quick and they were great at responding in the beginning. Started with a basic phone screen and then schedule the next phone interview during the first one. After the second interview, I was asked to do a third interview that required doing a presentation on a fake data set they sent to me. I thought all the interviews and presentation went great and they said they would get back to me within the next couple weeks. It has been a month since my last interview and I still have not heard anything from anyone at the company even after reaching out multiple times. After all the time I put into preparing for the presentation and interviews it would be nice to at least get a responses even if I didn't get the job. So unprofessional and rude.

Digital Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Active Network (Dallas, TX) in January 2019.

Interview

Went through first round interview process by phone. The recruiter I talked to was really friendly and enjoyable to talk with. They were looking for someone immediately, which I couldn't commit to. Even though I didn't get the role, I was impressed by the recruiter and the company.

Interview Questions

• Experience with google analytics, why I was interested in the position, explain past work experience   Answer Question

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Active Network (Dallas, TX) in December 2018.

Interview

First round- phone call with recruiter that is pretty short and just go over your job history to determine if you would be a good fit.
    Second round- another phone interview with senior recruiter. More of the same, with some more in depth questions
    Third round- office interview with hiring manager and department head.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Active Network (Dallas, TX) in November 2018.

Interview

Phone screening with recruiter, phone interview with hiring manager, and an in-person interview with hiring manager and other marketing team members. Recruiter was really friendly, informative and great at explaining steps involved in the interview process! I never felt like I was left in the dark and there were no surprises along the way. The process moved fairly quickly!

Account Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Active Network (Dallas, TX) in July 2018.

Interview

Very odd process which included the head of human resources being 15 minutes late for a call with no warning and after the final interview, the recruiter not responding to multiple emails and missing her stated deadline for getting back to me, then letting me know via voicemail that I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you partner with sales to grow customer revenue?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Active Network (Dallas, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

There is no response after the interview. I took the online assessment twice, one phone interview and the onsite interview took about 30 minutes. I actually feel pretty satisfied after the interview, but there is no any response in the future two weeks. Although I sent several thank you letters, there was no one replying me. Finally, after two weeks of my interview, I received an short email said they will not move forward with me.