Allstate Customer Service Associate II - Underwriting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Customer Service Associate II - Underwriting

Allstate Customer Service Associate II - Underwriting Interview Questions

Interviews at Allstate

1 Interview Review

Customer Service Associate II - Underwriting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online on 03/12/2017, received an email on 03/13/2017 to complete a on-demand Montage telephone interview where I basically listened to questions and recorded my responses, after completing the interview I received another email on 03/14/2017 to complete a computerized assessment on the same day I received an email saying I passed the assessment and would be contacted to set up an in person interview. On 03/20/2017 I was contacted to set up the interview for the following week. I interviewed at Allstate in Irving, TX on 03/31/2017. The interview was pretty laid back and simple. I was interviewed by 2 supervisors they asked behavioral questions which are to be answered in STAR format. On 04/04/2017 I was made an offer pending drug screen and background check. Overall the process a little long but worth it.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you wished you would have done something differently to help a customer.   Answer Question