Allstate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 19, 2018
1,268 Interview Reviews

2.7

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Interview

Campus directions are unclear. The interview took place in a very small and untidy file storage room. with one small table and 2 chairs. Interview questions flowed well enough on more of a personal note, no technical questions asked. Was told after 3 prior interviews that it was to be my last step to go onsite to tour the campus and meet the other team members. One week later I received a rejection letter. I replied to my recruiter in regards to the rejection letter and was completely ignored with no reply.

Allstate Investments Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fishersville, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (Fishersville, VA).

Interview

Initial phone interview followed by assessments and then a face-to-face interview with area manager.

Found the interviewer cold, impersonal, and not at all interested in developing any type of relationship. Very obvious he had better things to do and was not interested in what I had to say. When I first arrived for the interview at a local coffee shop he didn’t even attempt to acknowledge me until I approached him. I withdrew my application based on what the position entailed with a significant lack of support and all expenses paid by the rep, including training expenses. Not ideal.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work in this industry. Where I felt the strongest and the weakest in regards to the sales cycle. How I prospect for clients and mine prospects out of a list of existing clients.   Answer Question

Claims Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allstate in June 2018.

Interview

Applied online, received a email for a phone interview (automated) next day had to take a behavior assessment. Was selected for a face to face interview! Campus was a little bit confusing interview lasted 30 minutes l, was asked for behavior questions be sure to answer them in the Star form! Be sure to ask questions about the company, that helps them to see your serious about the job. Three days after interview I received a phone call from recruiter and was offered a contingent job offer with satisfaction of the drug and background test.

Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allstate.

Interview

interviewed by two other attorneys from the in house office, rushed, quick after hours interview, they seemed uninterested and snobby. seemed like they just wanted information from other offices instead of truly interviewing a candidate.

Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Allstate (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Easy not long and star questions dress up and speak clearly and just be yourself and answer truthfully. Do t be nervous come prepared research position and breath practice a few times and be confident and breath!!! Good luck

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allstate.

Interview

Had two interviews, one on campus with two Allstate Employees, then one at Allstate HQ with a few others. The interviews themselves consisted of a mix of analytical and behavioral questions. The analytical ones dealt mostly with interpreting data.

Interview Questions

• I was given a graph with data points and several correlation lines detailing short, medium, and long-term projections. Usually when dealing with these questions, the data points do not perfectly line up with the line (after all it's just a correlation line) and so you could talk about the variations a little bit, but in this case it was just a straight, pretty much perfectly correlated line which was surprisingly difficult to say much about.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allstate.

Interview

Great and straight forward. I applied, received a reply, did the phone interview, and then went to the in person interview. Then I just waited and got the notification to be hired.

Interview Questions

• They asked me general questions and scenario questions. Questions like what would you do if you saw X happen or what you would you do in X situation.   1 Answer

Remittance Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hudson, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Allstate (Hudson, OH).

Interview

Behavior Questions (STAR format). Multiple Interview process. There first was phone Interview, and then, if selected, an interview with the direct unit manager and the Department Manager. The entire interview process, including background check, took less than a month.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when... give me an example of questions. Why do you want to work for Allstate?   1 Answer

Licensed Sales Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Allstate (Seattle, WA).

Interview

It was great. Amazing people working for them, made it a pleasure to have an interview. Everyone has been an absolute pleasure. I'd like to thank everyone who made it an easy and smooth transition

Interview Questions

• What do you hate about sales   1 Answer

Senior Trial Counsel Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate in May 2018.

Interview

It began with a phone interview with a Talent specialist, and was followed by a much longer in-person interview with an Attorney. The interview included a resume review, a discussion on benefits, and ended with HR Behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Q: Name a time when you made things better by changing the way that you did business?   1 Answer