Allstate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Agency Owner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Allstate (Montgomery, AL) in January 2013.

Interview

Pass credit check, background check, pass licensing requrements (state P&C, Life/Health/Accident, 6 & 63 + variable life w/in 2 years). Pass personality assessment (laughable). Show a bank account with money in it. Good to go.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult at all. Just dont be an idiot.   2 Answers

Agency Owner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Allstate in May 2015.

Interview

Meeting with the Field Sales leader, developing a business plan, showing proof of capital and three years prior income. Also taking a personality quiz was a part of the interviewing process.

Interview Questions

• How much liquid capital i had   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Interview

On line assessment , then interview with territory manager.

Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online after seeing an ad, completed online assessment and was asked to come in for interview. Spoke with manager and vp and was told I needed to get my license first for which they would supply the materials and pay for the exam. Was asked about my online assesment and my experiences.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allstate (Fairfax, VA) in May 2017.

Interview

The process was simple enough. They asked basic questions about why I chose this as my new career path. I have been in the restaurant industry for years and wanted to get away from that area and wanted the "normal" 9-5 desk job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to become an agent?   1 Answer

Agent Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allstate (Milwaukee, WI) in August 2011.

Interview

I went through temp agency and found this job. They asked the normal interview questions about what I enjoy doing, long term goals, my strengths and weaknesses. Had to take a typing test that the timer did not work on. They did not let me re-take the test but I still got the job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Allstate.

Interview

I had to take an assessment which consisted of what would you do type questions and personality questions. it was the typical online assessment process but with sales questions added in with it. if you have sales experience it should be fairly easy for u.

Interview Questions

• do you give up when you arent succeeding at something   1 Answer

Outbound Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate.

Interview

I applied online mid Jan, got an automated phone call interview, then schedule a personality test, AND THEN finally a 1:1 interview. The people interviewing me where REALLY nice, vibrant and young. They made Staar questions, and one role-play scenario which was so weird, bc it was not explained right. One of the interviewers walked me out and kept telling me that I did really great and shouldn't be nervous. I got the denial email next day saying "I was too overqualified" Great interview though!

Interview Questions

• Role play, Sell me a quote but then I have to get off the phone now   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Allstate.

Interview

I found the job notification through Glassdoor and applied directly on Allstate's site. After I applied, I inquired directly to the local office and obtained a general idea of the work that needed to be done.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a paralegal certificate?   1 Answer

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Allstate (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with lead counsel and the trial attorney in the Houston office. After an hour interview, the attorney basically stated they would definitely call me back for a second interview. That did not happen, I would say the interview process was rather easy, just misleading towards the end.

Interview Questions

• The typical experience with time management questions most attorneys would ask   Answer Question