American Heart Association Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 304 of over 304 interviews

Recruiter5%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

American Heart Association

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Heart Association in Jun 2021

Interview

I was not a fan of the digital interview and having to record myself! It seems pretty impersonal and there's no opportunity to feed on the energy of interviews. I accidentally pressed the submit button in the middle of a sentence and there goes that opportunity...

Interview Questions
  • What happened if and when you didn't meat a deadline?
    Answer Question

American Heart Association

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Heart Association

Interview

Conversation with the recruit then led to conversation with director - General questions about background, more specific to resume rather than position, overall a fairly common interview with broad questions.

Interview Questions
  • what do you think american heart association does, what do you know about the organization, what drew you to this position

Application

Interview

The interview process was very easy. It started with a pre-screening phone call from HR, followed by a virtual interview with leadership and a second virtual interview with regional leadership. The process took about two weeks total to complete and I received communication the whole time. I was also able to have a meeting with a fellow Youth Market Director to help learn more about the role and got to sit in on a planning meeting with teachers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

American Heart Association

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Heart Association in May 2021

Interview

There was a video record interview to begin. After that I met with the VP (Hiring Manager) for an interview to cover my experience and resume. After that I interviewed again with the VP to go more in-depth to the position and what day to day responsibilities would look like. The last interview was with the VP AND SVP to introduce us and answer some additions questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

American Heart Association

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Heart Association in May 2021

Interview

It is a very thorough interview process. The first interview was a video where I recorded my answers and submitted. This was followed by two more interviews with the Sr. Regional Director and the last was with the V.P. They were all virtual and went smoothly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at American Heart Association (Tampa, FL)

Interview

Online application, followed by a self-paced recorded interview based on five questions asked by the association. Next step, conversation with a recruiter, followed by a conversation with the managing supervisor of the role. After that, a 1.5-hour video interview with members of the Development team. The final interview was a 45-minute conversation with the Senior Vice President of the region.

Interview Questions
  • Describe what your previous managers would say about you? What do you find to be the most difficult part of Fundraising?

American Heart Association

Application

I interviewed at American Heart Association

Interview

Went through 6 interviews just to not even be called back after my final interview they moved on with another candidate. Biggest take away was to expect nothing and he greatful for everything. While I was crushed to not hear back I was very thankful for all the interview opportunities at this company that will better prepare me in the future for another career

Interview Questions
  • What do you not like about your current employer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at American Heart Association (New York, NY) in Apr 2021

Interview

Had a total of 5 interviews. The first was a pre-recorded one with 4 questions, which I had to record myself answering. You had one opportunity to re-record your response after each question if you wanted to. The second interview was by phone with the Recruiting Director. The third interview was with the VP of Community Impact, who the position would report to. The fourth interview was with another VP within the company. The final interview was with a VP in Development. After 3.5 weeks and 5 reference checks, they decided to go with the other candidate for the job. It's a very long process, so you need to be patient if you really want this position and hope you're the chosen one.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

American Heart Association

Application

I interviewed at American Heart Association

Interview

The process included two interviews. Including a phone screening and then a team interview which were all pretty approachable. The group interview was a round robin where each member asked a few questions

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

American Heart Association

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Heart Association in Mar 2021

Interview

All 3 interview sessions were done virtually, in different ways, but each session was enjoyable and I appreciated the time taken each time to get to know me as a candidate! The interview processes consisted of a self-recorded video that answered questions that were pre-recorded from different AHA members, a 30-minute phone call, and a 90-minute zoom call.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What was a new policy or change that you contributed towards the company that is now in place?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 304 Interviews