American Heart Association Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

1. Featured Interview

Corporate Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at American Heart Association (Houston, TX).

Interview

Applied/submitted my resume online. Received an email scheduling the interview. Interviews included 2 in-person (1:1 and 2:1), 2 by screen (1 which you recorded your self, the other via skype). Each in person interview lasted at least an hour. Questions were very tailored to the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe your sales process   1 Answer

American Heart Association Response

May 11, 2020 – Talent Acquisition & Engagement

Thank you for sharing your job interview experience with us and glad you accepted the offer. Welcome to the AHA family!
    yes, our shortlisted job candidates go through an on-demand video interview where you will record your answers for a set of questions. You can find out more details on how to prepare for a video interview on our Recruiting Process FAQ here: https://heart.jobs/recruiting-process-faq/

Thanks,
    The AHA Talent Attraction Team.

E-Learning Development Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Heart Association.

Interview

The hiring process was very impersonal with one-way video interviews, so I decided to withdraw my application. You even need to take tutorials to understand better how to proceed. Human Resources, please, you are interviewing humans, not machines.

Interview Questions

American Heart Association Response

May 11, 2020 – Talent Acquisition & Engagement

Thank you for sharing your interview feedback with us. Completing a recorded video interview allows you to highlight your experience and qualifications beyond what’s listed on your resume. It’s your opportunity to highlight your relevant skills, display your passion, and demonstrate your communication skills. If you need any further assistance please reach out to us at careers@heart.org - The AHA Talent Attraction team!

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at American Heart Association (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Recruiter from HR call, phone screen, pre-recorded video interview, group CIDS interview (several). The interviewers all have a packet of questions and they fill in your reply during the interview. They let you know that there will be a few interview "sessions" as they will have to complete the book of questions.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at American Heart Association (Dallas, TX) in January 2020.

Interview

Applied online, one quick 20 minute phone interview with HR, second round Skype interview with manager of job I applied for. Skype was about 30 minutes of continuous questions with no feedback. About 20 questions about (random) skills and situations. Never asked about resume / past jobs, only situations in jobs.

Volunteer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at American Heart Association.

Interview

Easy going, the volunteer coordinators are wonderful and truly inspired me to be a Heart Health Advocate. It was done over the phone and the initial interest I had to volunteer for the company was through email. I contacted someone from the volunteer program via email and they then followed up over the phone to confirm my interest and did a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• What connection does heart health have with you personally?   Answer Question

Youth Market Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Heart Association.

Interview

The first interview was a screener interview with over the phone, very pleasant and conversational. The second and third were both in-person interviews. There were a few personality tests required at each level.

Interview Questions

• Tell us in your own words what you would be doing in the role you are applying for.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at American Heart Association.

Interview

There was an initial automated phone screening, and then I was brought in for an in person interview. I interviewed with two employees. The questions were not too difficult, mostly surrounding career goals.

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals?   1 Answer

Community Impact Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Heart Association (Baton Rouge, LA).

Interview

Contacted by HR rep, then asked to complete video interview before speaking to hiring manager, after speaking with hiring manager in person interview with local leadership. Extensive reference check.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Heart Association (Houston, TX) in October 2019.

Interview

I interviewed twice. Once by video and another face-to-face. The video interview was simple enough and not very long. The in person interview was on site and very informative,

Interview Questions

• Name a particular work-related achievement that you are proud of.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I interviewed at American Heart Association in October 2019.

Interview

My experience interviewing here was definitely a career first. Time and date were confirmed for phone interview and on the day of I even did a double check with scheduler that it was still on. Received confirmation that it was a go, yet at the designated time I got no call. I called the scheduler to see if I had gotten something wrong—no answer. Sent an email—no answer. I was totally being ghosted. The following week they called to reschedule, which I reluctantly agreed to give them another chance. Should’ve trusted my gut on this one b/c when I did talk to the interviewer, she failed to apologize for missing the call and there was no recognition or regard for my time and schedule. It seemed to be ok and that they didn’t care that I had a life, schedule and other things going on. If this is an indicator of how they treat people I’m not interested.