AppleOne Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 17, 2018

2.2

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AppleOne (Raleigh, NC) in May 2018.

Interview

They were fast to scheduler, I felt that they read some of the details on my resume but were not thorough. Mostly asked general questions. I've been told that I'll be contacted soon with possible jobs openings with their clients.

Interview Questions

• What you can tell us about your previous jobs and why I left each job.   Answer Question

Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AppleOne (Chesapeake, VA).

Interview

Met with Branch Manager first, and spoke about the opportunity. Next met with entire team--role and duties were given, each person asked questions, and explained how vital the role was to the branch.

Interview Questions

• How well do you handle, and work with people from various backgrounds.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at AppleOne (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2018.

Interview

Application, testing, interview, and watching video about the company and safety.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Glendale, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

Did not realize agency work. However, they explained their client needs and actively looked to find me a temporary position in addition to my own efforts. They were timely, asked me to take a few exams, and asked me what kind of jobs I was looking for as well as my experience. I've learned it's difficult to do it alone so I thank Apple One for helping out!

Interview Questions

• What are some key words to describe you?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Chicago, IL) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied for a job online and AppleOne set up a phone screen then an in-person interview. At the in-person interview they told me the job I applied for had been filled but were pushing me to take a much more entry level position below my current salary. I said I wasn't interested but they continued to email me for a week after trying to get me to schedule an interview. I know others have had good experiences with AppleOne but look out for a bait and switch and confirm the position they are bringing you in to discuss before you go in.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AppleOne.

Interview

Two Phone Call.

One from Manager and another from C-Suite Executives

Phone call was 15 minutes long each.

Behavioral questions and technical questions

C-Suite Executive sent email that I was offered an internship.

Interview Questions

• Are you good at working and collaborating with other people?   1 Answer

Administrative/Clerical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Long Beach, CA).

Interview

Appleone submitted my application to the client. I interviewed and was offered the job. Once I began the interview I realized they were offering a job beyond my skill set. I notified my agent and she encouraged me to accept the offer. Big mistake

Human Resources Manager Interview

Interview

I was contacted by a Recruiter, so I didn't apply to the position. She was very on point about having me do all the onboarding paperwork, getting my references, and doing all the front end work, and called or emailed me daily. She phone and video interviewed me, and helped coordinate interviews for their client. Everything was going smooth, she even called me to say I got the job and congratulated me! However, after following up after a week of no contact, all I got was, "I'm waiting for a response from the client". I decided to be patient and have her reach out to me when she does have an update. It's been 4 weeks and I've been pretty much ghosted. It's a complete lack of professionalism and empathy. I'd suggest that if you're contacted by AppleOne or wanting to apply to one of the jobs they post - RUN AWAY. They are nothing but time and energy wasters. Completely unprofessional!

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions - walk me through your resume, why are you looking for other jobs, etc.   1 Answer

Admin Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Phone interview then in-person interview. NO CALL. NO EMAIL to let me know if I got the job. How is this company recruiting people if they don't have the decency to call the person or give them a simple NO email? RUDE!

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne (Orlando, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

This was a great interview for a staffing company. Appleone doesn't work with general laborers, so they really take the time to get to know you (your strengths, areas of expertise, what kind of work you're looking for and NOT looking for, goals, etc.). At the end, they even gave some great advice on beefing up my resume and social network to attract the right kind of employers.

Interview Questions

• What kind of job (full/part-time) are you interested in? Salary expectations? What experience from your past are you hoping to use in your next job?   Answer Question