AppleOne Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 6, 2018

2.2

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (Fremont, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

They talked with you about your experience and just some behavior questions, it was easy and lasted 30 minutes. Questions like What are your three core values? Why AppleOne? What is your dream job? Then gave you some assignments, word, excel and outlook.

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Costa Mesa, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

I originally applied online and I was called within 45 minutes of submitting my application. I set up a same-day interview time and they had an opening for me immediately the following day. They only asked me to tell them a little bit about myself as they looked at my resume.

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AppleOne in April 2016.

Interview

I wasn't given any testing or other sort of thing. My interview was less than 30 minutes and since that time, my calls are not returned when I check in, I have had zero return on any leads my information was sent to and have had zero success.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what type of positions I wanted to work in and what types of law is be willing to do.   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at AppleOne (Boulder, CO) in June 2016.

Interview

Mostly online fill out and a telephone interview. Basic interview questions and past work experience. This is a temporary agency and I have been working temporary assignments. Interview process was not difficult and it was very easy going. Interviewer was friendly and had read my resume and online testing results so knew my skill set.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions and past work experience. This is a temporary agency and I have been working temporary assignments.   Answer Question

Permanent Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Walnut Creek, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I had to first fill out voluminous forms which included providing a driver's license and Social Security card prior to the interview, then had to watch a safety video that was followed by having to taking test where most questions had not been covered in the video. This was followed by a very awkward feeling interview since I was made to feel like I was nothing more than a way for them to generate client leads. Immediately after the interview, I asked to be removed from their consideration as a candidate and to be completely removed from their records. I was then told that "We regret that you are displeased with our on boarding process" (which seemed hugely invasive, overreaching and uncomfortable).

Interview Questions

• If I would inform them of all companies I am independently applying to so that they would be informed.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Baltimore, MD) in May 2011.

Interview

It is misleading to say what I had was an interview. First, you have to take some asinine tests like typing. The next part was bizarre. This was an interview on how to behave at an interview. The staffing recruiter (consultant) gave tips on what I should do at an interview. Within one week, they help me find an a File Clerk position at a real estate firm that lasted only 4 days. AppleOne told me the position was for 3 to 4 months, but that was false because I was told that I was no longer needed at the real estate firm. There was no training at the real estate firm, so they throw you straight into the fire. As far as advice, you can dress casually because you are not being employed at AppleOne. AppleOne is helping you find employment. This is better than other staffing companies like Express, but that is not saying much.

Interview Questions

• They ask you questions about how you respond during an interview.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Reston, VA) in April 2014.

Interview

The hiring and interview process is the same as every other corporate offices. But luckily it took me almost 2 days to get an assignment as Data Entry Specialist for a good reputed company. The interview questions basically were general at start then went on to the specific areas of interest and related experience.

Interview Questions

• All general questions including but not limited to qualifications, areas of interest and experience.   1 Answer

CCR Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (San Antonio, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

The person that interviewed gave me an overall description of the company that I would be working for. My interview was very informative of Appleone and of Maximus. The person interviewing me told me about the rate of pay and the hours and when training class would start.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about this job.   1 Answer

Clerical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Columbia, SC) in May 2009.

Interview

The interview process was a little sketchy. Since two of us were applying for the same position, the interviewer decided to interview us at the same time. I didn't understand that. The process was rushed, and we were out of there in less than 10 minutes.

Clerical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AppleOne (Orlando, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

I filled out a lot of electronic hiring documents online before I came inside the office for an interview. There is a video to watch for safety which I would have done it before I came in to save time. The person that interviewed me was nice. However, I showed up 15 minutes early, watched the video, and had to wait 45 minutes for this person to finally interview me. I was told that she was on the phone.My actual interview was only 15 minutes. Since then, I have only gotten 2 group emails with jobs that I said I did not want. I replied to one email but did not get an answer or acknowledgment. Then I had someone try this week to help me with a job where I am offered an interview. I looked it up at Apple and they also had the job listed but no one contacted me to see if I wanted this job. So it did not work for me but I think it probably works for a lot of persons in different circumstances. I think that it was an age factor because it seems to cater to young females probably because they have a lot of jobs for that bracket.

Interview Questions

• What type of job do I want?   1 Answer
    • They asked me how much an hour I was looking for, and what was the least amount I would accept.   1 Answer