AppleOne Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 27, 2017

2.2

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AppleOne (Thousand Oaks, CA).

Interview

The hiring process was straight forward and so was the testing. The program that tests skills is easy to use and they were patient with the allotted time. I also met with the manager who was confident and gave detailed feedback. Again, the process was smooth and I'd definitely recommend if you're looking for quick employment. The only thing is to make sure that you set aside half the day and bring a lunch with you if necessary. Get lots of sleep the night before and fill out as much of the application online that you can so all you have to do is concentrate on the testing and the interview process

General Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne (Portland, OR) in June 2017.

Interview

Went in for a general in-person interview with Stacie on a monday, and had a gig with an amazing company by thursday. Stacie recognized my skills immediately and knew of a company doing interviews at the time I was meeting with her, and worked with Danielle in the office to score me an interview right away. I've never had such a positive experience with a staffing agency, and highly recommend working with this company if you're looking for people who are going to work hard for you.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to expand on details in my resume, to better understand how they could use this to sell my skills for potential jobs.   Answer Question

Sales Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne (Boulder, CO) in June 2017.

Interview

The interviewee was professional and appeared interested in finding a good match. It turned out the company filled the position with an internal candidate, but it was a good experience. She said she would try to find a match at another company.

Interview Questions

• Describe your ideal work day as far as roles and responsibilities.   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AppleOne (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Silence after my response to their inquiry.
    I received an inquiry from one this company's recruiters and responded via email as requested. I was never asked to fill out an application and received no further communication about the position. Disappointing as the recruiter indicated I was well qualified. A courtesy response to me would have been appreciated even if there was no further interest.
    There was another position posted on Glassdoor by this agency that I responded to. Upon speaking to the recruiter, the actual salary offered was at the bottom end of the range posted on Glassdoor. In fact the low end indicated on Glassdoor was the upper end of the salary range available. This felt misleading as this did not match the job posting. Also, the job description was not adequate to describe the shift was evening, not regular daytime hours.
    I felt like my time was wasted and disappointed with my experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your schedule/availability?
      Are you willing to take the job if offered, at the lowest salary level, despite your experience level.
      Are you concerned you might be bored?   Answer Question

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AppleOne (Torrance, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was basically signing more papers and discussing what was on the resume as well as what my goals, type of employment, and salary I would be interested in.

Interview Questions

• How far are you willing to travel? What is your ultimate goal with the company?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petaluma, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne (Petaluma, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Brief but thoughtful. Ask questions about jobs that might fit my expertise. Specifically administrative, training and compliance skills. Signed appropriate documentation. Introduced to office personnel. Scheduled a follow up date.

Interview Questions

• What jobs to you prefer to work?   1 Answer

Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne (West Palm Beach, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview is easy, the interviewer is nice and joyous actually perfect for the job. I really didn't hear back after that. I guess they don't have problems filling positions. I hope their aware that they can fill all positions if they just give opportunities and instruct hire's on what they want and don't want and have them assure them that they can deliver. I personally would have been loyal and an awesome applicant if they would have given me the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• concerned about skills to be sure that you can perform well.   1 Answer

Fraud Claims Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesterfield, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at AppleOne (Chesterfield, VA) in April 2017.

Interview

very short, manager asked several questions and then hired me an hour or so later. But I think that's usually how contractor interviews go. I just wish the pay was higher.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AppleOne.

Interview

Recruiters and staff are very unprofessional. I was scheduled to have an interview earlier that week and was directed to a different recruiter who had no concern for my paperwork and wanted me to sign forms without having a scheduled interview. Pretty sure that's illegal.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Lengthy but focused on working together specifically on your career path and gave resume tips. I signed up, spent hours on the application, interview, skill assessments, only to hear my recruiter left the company right after. I still haven't heard back from my nee recruiter. Bad first impression.

Interview Questions

• What I'm looking for in my career.   1 Answer