AppleOne Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 14, 2018

2.2

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Chicago, IL) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied for a job online and AppleOne set up a phone screen then an in-person interview. At the in-person interview they told me the job I applied for had been filled but were pushing me to take a much more entry level position below my current salary. I said I wasn't interested but they continued to email me for a week after trying to get me to schedule an interview. I know others have had good experiences with AppleOne but look out for a bait and switch and confirm the position they are bringing you in to discuss before you go in.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AppleOne.

Interview

Two Phone Call.

One from Manager and another from C-Suite Executives

Phone call was 15 minutes long each.

Behavioral questions and technical questions

C-Suite Executive sent email that I was offered an internship.

Interview Questions

• Are you good at working and collaborating with other people?   1 Answer

Administrative/Clerical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AppleOne (Long Beach, CA).

Interview

Appleone submitted my application to the client. I interviewed and was offered the job. Once I began the interview I realized they were offering a job beyond my skill set. I notified my agent and she encouraged me to accept the offer. Big mistake

Human Resources Manager Interview

Interview

I was contacted by a Recruiter, so I didn't apply to the position. She was very on point about having me do all the onboarding paperwork, getting my references, and doing all the front end work, and called or emailed me daily. She phone and video interviewed me, and helped coordinate interviews for their client. Everything was going smooth, she even called me to say I got the job and congratulated me! However, after following up after a week of no contact, all I got was, "I'm waiting for a response from the client". I decided to be patient and have her reach out to me when she does have an update. It's been 4 weeks and I've been pretty much ghosted. It's a complete lack of professionalism and empathy. I'd suggest that if you're contacted by AppleOne or wanting to apply to one of the jobs they post - RUN AWAY. They are nothing but time and energy wasters. Completely unprofessional!

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions - walk me through your resume, why are you looking for other jobs, etc.   1 Answer

Admin Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Phone interview then in-person interview. NO CALL. NO EMAIL to let me know if I got the job. How is this company recruiting people if they don't have the decency to call the person or give them a simple NO email? RUDE!

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne (Orlando, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

This was a great interview for a staffing company. Appleone doesn't work with general laborers, so they really take the time to get to know you (your strengths, areas of expertise, what kind of work you're looking for and NOT looking for, goals, etc.). At the end, they even gave some great advice on beefing up my resume and social network to attract the right kind of employers.

Interview Questions

• What kind of job (full/part-time) are you interested in? Salary expectations? What experience from your past are you hoping to use in your next job?   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Marcos, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (San Marcos, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

About an hour long interview. Very approachable interview questions and interest into my own goals and expectations for the job. It was a very relaxed setting. We went over the job description as well as past employment, and how this experience would make me eligible for the current position. Many questions were asked that required an anecdote from a past experience.

Interview Questions

• Sell yourself! If you were to explain to a prospective client the best you have to offer, how would you promote yourself as a top candidate?   Answer Question

Temporary Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Glendale, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I used this company to try to get a job. They interviewed me in depth, but then never called me about any positions. They did, however, contact more than one of my references multiple times to try to get new positions to offer OTHER temp employment seekers.

Interview Questions

• Are you prepared to do any sort of work?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

The "recruiter" explained the process, taking online assessments, filling out "new hire" paperwork, review of my resume and previous jobs. The recruited seemed excited about assisting me find work with my rich experiences. I would be contacted when positions were available. I had to call about the online assessments (still have not gotten the link), I have seen several positions of interest advertised but no call / contact from Apple One.

Interview Questions

• You are aware, based on your specific experience that the type of position you prefer may only interest employers with entry level positions?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in McKinney, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne (McKinney, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Received phone call about a job and if I wanted to make $16 an hour and then was asked to complete some paper work but was not given anymore information still waiting on what I am expected to do.

Interview Questions

• Can I start work immediatly   1 Answer