AppleOne Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 15, 2017

2.2

Admin Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Phone interview then in-person interview. NO CALL. NO EMAIL to let me know if I got the job. How is this company recruiting people if they don't have the decency to call the person or give them a simple NO email? RUDE!

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne (Orlando, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

This was a great interview for a staffing company. Appleone doesn't work with general laborers, so they really take the time to get to know you (your strengths, areas of expertise, what kind of work you're looking for and NOT looking for, goals, etc.). At the end, they even gave some great advice on beefing up my resume and social network to attract the right kind of employers.

Interview Questions

• What kind of job (full/part-time) are you interested in? Salary expectations? What experience from your past are you hoping to use in your next job?   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Marcos, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (San Marcos, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

About an hour long interview. Very approachable interview questions and interest into my own goals and expectations for the job. It was a very relaxed setting. We went over the job description as well as past employment, and how this experience would make me eligible for the current position. Many questions were asked that required an anecdote from a past experience.

Interview Questions

• Sell yourself! If you were to explain to a prospective client the best you have to offer, how would you promote yourself as a top candidate?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

I was asked a lot of questions about my experience, qualifications, skills and career goals. They really tried to narrow down exactly what job I would qualify for. But since I was registering with a Temp Agency, I would have considered many jobs. They seem more like a recruiting/headhunting service for their employers rather than a service for prospective employees.

Interview Questions

• Did I want to work for a large company or small?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in McKinney, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne (McKinney, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Received phone call about a job and if I wanted to make $16 an hour and then was asked to complete some paper work but was not given anymore information still waiting on what I am expected to do.

Interview Questions

• Can I start work immediatly   1 Answer

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AppleOne (Renton, WA) in September 2017.

Interview

it was very quick they loved me, i simply told them my experiences and how i handled many situations, I have them my 3 best qualities and the whole interview was simple they offered me a job a week later but i had to decline because of i was offered a different job.

Interview Questions

• how well do you manage a unhappy   1 Answer

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Irving, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

My interview with the recruiter went very well. We started on time and she went over my resume step by step and made suggestions to improve it before submitting it to the client. After submission I was selected for the job within one day!

Interview Questions

• How many years have you worked as a receptionist and what is the greatest number of lines you have handled?   1 Answer

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cypress, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AppleOne (Cypress, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Very thorough interview process! I believe that any potential company looking to hire someone would love Apple One. They take care of a lot legal documentation and you watch a office safety video. I went to the Apple One office in Cypress and the staff are wonderful and its a nice environment. My recruiter was very pleasant and asked all the right questions to find me a job. She wanted to know about recent interviews that I've had and I gave her a good idea of what my last job entailed.

Interview Questions

• She asked me to give her a range of what salary I was hoping to get.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne (Charlotte, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

They will bring you in and simply get to know you, and figure out your preferences. They are all kind people and seem to care about what you want as a employee.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne (Long Beach, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

AppleOne is an intermediary between prospective employees and employers, so the interview was more to help them figure out what kind of temp, temp to hire, or permanent hire position they can place me in. The process is fairly simple and in a way helps prep you for interviewing directly with employers again.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about all of my prior work experience and which industries would I feel most comfortable in since my employment background is all over the place from finance to the arts.   Answer Question