AppleOne Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AppleOne Interview Questions

Interviews at AppleOne

2.2

Quality Assurance Interview

Application

I interviewed at AppleOne in May 2020.

Interview

Applied online and scheduled a call with one of their agents.

Call was pleasant enough. My agent was gushing on how there were lots of jobs available, and that she would do weekly calls on Fridays to help me find a job. In the mean time, there was a QA position available, and she wanted me to email her my resume again as well as my qualifications for the role.

Against my better judgment, I did. Then she sent a follow up email for my social security, DOB, etc.

After I did so, I never heard from her again. Never got the weekly call updates that was promised as well. I can't help but feel I have been used to help her numbers and/or commission. It is quite unprofessional and shows a clear lack of respect for candidates.

Apply elsewhere.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne.

Interview

filled out the app online. once i was done they asked to upload my resume and then i scheduked a interview later in the week to come in and talk with a rep

Interview Questions

• how are ya doing today was the 1st ask.   1 Answer

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Sacramento, CA) in February 2020.

Interview

I went in and filled out all the necessary papers for employment and the interview was quick and easy. Aggie, the interviewer was friendly and informative. I was told that she will be submitting my application for an interview since my experience very much fit into what the pending company is looking for.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about the experience I had   1 Answer

Administrative Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne (Albany, NY) in February 2020.

Interview

Organized and friendly, welcoming atmosphere right as you arrive. They are not pushy about anything and make sure that all of your questions are answered. Very accommodating staff who seem to want you to succeed. Arrive dressed for a job interview, with a copy of your ID and social security card to prove that you are eligible to work in the US. Be prepared to fill out various tax documentation. All in all it took about an hour and a half.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding your background, education, work experience, and what your long term career goals are.   Answer Question

Dispatcher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne.

Interview

Talk with company Owner and answer various questions about experience, previous roles and how they apply to this current position, and how the company works.

Company seemed excellent and I had high hopes. Then radio silence. My recruiter went on vacation and didn't respond to any email inquiry. There was no one covering her prospects or communicating. I had to reach out to the BRANCH MANAGER to get an answer who had just returned from vacation. Love how so many people can bounce out the week before Christmas and just let things sail for 3 weeks while we're waiting to hear back about these positions.

Branch Manager told me that they had gone with someone else (friend of person who already worked there - big surprise), but there were no red flags during my interview. Why didn't anyone let me know? She had no clue. I let her know in no uncertain terms that I wanted to change recruiter She said she couldn't at this time.

This "talent agency" is like every other temp staffing agency, they care what they can get out you as long as your useful, and how much the employer is going to pay while your contract is on going.

WASTE OF TIME, NO COMMUNICATION, AND UNPROFESSIONAL. DO WHAT YOU SAY YOU'RE GOING TO DO! THIS PLACE IS A JOKE.

Interview Questions

• Whats your experience?   1 Answer
    • How does your experience apply to this position?   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Woburn, MA) in January 2020.

Interview

The whole process was alright. I did have to wait for the representative for about 30 minutes before she was able to interview me which is very unprofessional. I did not like that at all. She did not seem very enthusiastic to be working there. Kind of a negative nancy.

Interview Questions

• Did I graduate from High School?   1 Answer

IT Interview

Interview

Call you in for an interview for an advertised position then interview you for a position completely unrelated that you have no interest in then later tell you the advertised position is no longer available.

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppleOne (Orlando, FL) in December 2019.

Interview

Very friendly and helpful - the job I applied for wasn’t a good fit, but they worked to find something that better suited my qualifications. Extremely positive and interested in what I have to offer.

Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AppleOne (Memphis, TN) in November 2019.

Interview

The position was posted on a job board. A resume is submitted and if you are qualified you are contacted by a recruiter or other employee. You are then interviewed by telephone. If the telephone interview is successful then you are asked to come in for a face to face interview with two or more people. I came for two face to face interviews after the telephone interview; first being interviewed by one person and the second time by both the Branch and Assistant Branch managers at the same time. The process is very pleasant and the people are very warm. They are also very fast about getting back to you with any decisions or questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you prioritize responsibilities in a face paced environment?   Answer Question

Event Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppleOne (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

Before the interview they sent me about 10 documents to sign.
    They asked for ssn, passport, bank account.
    When I showed up for the interview first think the person at the reception wanted me to sign a W4.
    I refused to do all the above and asked to talk with the hiring manager I had an appointment with.
    Turns out the didn't have the position I applied for but only entry level positions. I am a mid-senior manager and they obviously knew it.
    So what is the point of asking all these personal information?
    Looked a lot like a scam to me.