BNP Paribas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BNP Paribas Interview Questions

Updated Sep 24, 2017

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BNP Paribas.

Interview

We arranged a phone interview via email. Phone interview lasted about 10 minutes. Woman said she would call me back but never did. I tried to follow up via email but no reply. Negative experience over all.

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BNP Paribas.

Interview

First two rounds were over the phone. Second round included a brief case study. The third round involved a visit to the office and three rounds of case study type interviews with three different people.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Normal process with Technical and HR round.
    it took a whole day of the process. heard the benefits were good, so gave a try but the questions were on my projects tat i did

Interview Questions

• Tell about the projects you worked and questions based on that   Answer Question

MD - Consulting Americas Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BNP Paribas (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Lengthy Phone interview with in house Recruiter - Recruiter was well versed in the position and the company and was able to talk the talk better that most. Later was in person with Department head. Small stiff fellow who reeks of a "consultant" , which is fine but not someone I would work for.

Interview Questions

• What are past experiences that can prepare me for this role   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at BNP Paribas.

Interview

Received an unsolicited email directly from a ny bnp internal recruiter asking if I would be interested in a role. I said sure and scheduled a time to talk. The recruiter agreed but then never called after i tried her nor responded to a followup email request. Very unprofessional

CIB Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BNP Paribas.

Interview

Very unorganized process - they ran their own HR. First round - a brief chat with one of the analysts. The analyst was very unprofessional, cutting the interview in half and hanging up in a rush. Second round had two interviews - one with an associate and another with a VP. It was okay, but expect cases. Last round also was poorly organized in that the director wasn't even able to inform about the follow up procedure. There was tremendous confusion in the interview process in that you would not know about the timing/procedure or the entire process, since everything was organized by one or two people who weren't experienced with HR at all.

Analyst- Payments Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BNP Paribas (Jersey City, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

Very easy interview. Not many questions were asked, more pleasantries and small talk. Was told that I would hear back relatively quickly about a second interview. Still have not heard back concerning a second interview.

Financing Solutions Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BNP Paribas.

Interview

I applied through my college career platform and through BNP's website as well. I was notified by email that I had an in-person interview on campus. The interview lasted a half hour and was not too difficult. The interviewer did not ask any technical questions and was friendly. I was notified about two weeks later that they were moving on.

Contractor Interview

Interview

long talk with some old people, not very helpful. only good thing about interview was that i went to bar after. i would not recommend working here, but this is just me. there are better banks and cultures out there. the french believe in colonial rule still, make no mistake about that.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BNP Paribas (New York, NY).

Interview

4 rounds. First round was phone interview asked a couple of fit questions and technical questions. Second round was in the office, face to face with an associate that asked more fit questions and find out your motivation. Third round was with the director with a case. Final round was more for formalities with the MD.