BlackRock Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,236 of over 2,236.0 interviews

Recruiter8%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

BlackRock

Application

I interviewed at BlackRock

Interview

Good atmosphere, it was online because of the pandemic. I had three different interviews, one was technical while the others were more situational. Each interview was about 30-40 minutes on my super day. The MDs I met with were very nice and made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions
  • Describe the relationship between bond yields and prices. What is the current 10 year bond yield? Why do you want to work at BlackRock?
    Answer Question
14 people found this interview helpful

BlackRock

Application

I interviewed at BlackRock

Interview

First round is virtual cover letter that asks about your background and some behavioral questions not very difficult so don't worry you should be fine. Still in the process wish me good luck

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about BlackRock

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

BlackRock

Application

I interviewed at BlackRock

Interview

There was first an on campus interview and then followed by an on site super day interview. Overall I would say it was a very straightforward process. Not much to talk about

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BlackRock

Application

I interviewed at BlackRock

Interview

Round 1: Virtual pre-recorded hireview interview Round 2: Behavioral Interview Final Round: Three back to back interviews with a mix of technical, resume based and behavioral questions Technical questions were simple and based on the role. Interviewers were very personable and engaged well with me.

Interview Questions
  • Q1: What is your greatest achievement? Q2: What are some factors that affect fixed income investments?

BlackRock

Application

I interviewed at BlackRock

Interview

I talked through their guiding principles on the phone and discussed the current political situation and its impact on the company. We spoke about Brexit and climate change as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BlackRock

Application

I interviewed at BlackRock

Interview

Around 6 interviews including 1 light "super day". Very typical finance interviews around 30 minutes- behavioral focused and not extremely technical. Overall people are very nice and welcoming during the interviews, there weren't any "gotcha" questions- very straightforward.

Interview Questions
  • Commentary on the markets and general themes impacting institutional clients

BlackRock

Application

I interviewed at BlackRock

Interview

Only got to the initial phone screen but it took awhile to hear back from application submittal. Recruiter was super nice but job wasn’t the right fit. Seemed a bit beauracratic but that’s expected with a company that manages as much as they do.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BlackRock

Application

I interviewed at BlackRock

Interview

The process was well thought out and provided interesting information and insights on how the company views itself. This also goes towards how the company conducts business in a professional manner

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BlackRock

Application

I interviewed at BlackRock

Interview

Cv, virtual cover letter, first round interview, final interview / assessment. Hire vue was simple, basic q's, technical questions in interview difficult. be very well prepared - technical and competency based.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BlackRock

Application

I interviewed at BlackRock

Interview

HR firstly contacts you through email, then sets up a first-round zoom interview with the hiring manager. Failed in the first round, so not sure how many rounds it has. Apparently, the hiring manager didn't mention the job responsibility clearly in her job post, when I prepared the interview, I have no idea she wants someone to have industry fixed income experiences.

Interview Questions
  • 1) how to beat the S&P 500 if you have 60 stocks in your portfolio? 2) what are the major risks in your fixed-income bonds, except default risk and interest rate?

BlackRock

Application

I interviewed at BlackRock

Interview

3 steps interview process Call interview with hr and general qu about y Zoom interview with 3 level managers the same day Hr interview with director and final questions about expectations

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,236 Interviews