Cover image for Bridgewater Associates

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Bridgewater Associates Interview Questions

Updated Nov 22, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 666 of over 666 interviews

Campus Recruiting19%
3.4
HardAverageEasy

Bridgewater Associates

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bridgewater Associates

Interview

I got 3 rounds of interviews. The first two rounds were case studies, pretty easy. 3rd round was behavioral where they basically discuss with you a random topic where there are no right or wrong answers. Got rejected in the 3rd round.

Interview Questions
  • Should government sponsor lottery programs
    Answer Question

Bridgewater Associates

Application

I interviewed at Bridgewater Associates

Interview

Had an info call first. Then had an interview and was asked numerous question about ethics. It was in a discussion format with 3 people. Very strange interview different than any other.

What people are saying about Bridgewater Associates

Join the conversation on

Finance

107.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Bridgewater Associates~117647
Join the conversation on

Bridgewater Associates

Application

I interviewed at Bridgewater Associates

Interview

I received an email from the recruiter to schedule a phone call. The recruiter joined the call late, he sent an email 5 minutes after our start time, stating he would be joining late. Once the interview began, he reviewed my background and asked me about my current duties. There were no technical questions asked.

Interview Questions
  • Questions centered around experience with Azure Virtual Desktop, he had little interest in any other experience.

Bridgewater Associates

Application

I interviewed at Bridgewater Associates

Interview

- 1 phone screen (tech) - 1 phone screen (behavioral) - on-site (4 rounds) - they fly you in Business class. fly-out in Economy Lack of feedback on why I couldn't make it.

Interview Questions
  • 4 rounds 1 on kind of Production/QA Engineering 1 on Design Team 2 rounds of behavioral

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westport, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bridgewater Associates (Westport, CT) in Oct 2022

Interview

I can't go into much detail, but very unique and overall pleasant experience. Enjoyed talking to interviewers and didn't feel too much pressure overall. They were all very pleasant people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bergen op Zoom

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bridgewater Associates (Bergen op Zoom) in Oct 2022

Interview

It was interesting. The interviewers asked the three candidates (including myself) how much money you should die with. I thought the interviewers were not incredibly open during the process. They seemed rather closed off and did not help facilitate discussion very well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bridgewater Associates

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Bridgewater Associates in Oct 2022

Interview

Very good communication from the recruiter and the company, and responsive email communications about application status and selection process. It was certainly an overall good experience with this potential employer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Bridgewater Associates (New York, NY) in Sep 2022

Interview

They had a small discussion group where they asked a moral question about whether higher education should be free and then had us debate and asked further questions such as what types of higher education and how

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bridgewater Associates

Application

I interviewed at Bridgewater Associates

Interview

It was a four people group interview that discuss several philosophical questions. The interviewer would intervene and redirect the conversation (quite often), which may or may not disrupt your thinking process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bridgewater Associates (Hartford, CT) in Sep 2022

Interview

First round-philosophical question for 90 mins discussion within a group. The interviewers lead the discussion and let people share their thoughts freely. The overall question is hard to think of

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 666 Interviews

Bridgewater Associates Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Bridgewater Associates as 41.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.46 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Investment Associate Summer and Management Associate rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Administrative Assistant and Investment Associate roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Bridgewater Associates takes an average of 22 days when considering 668 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Management Associate had the quickest hiring process (on average 12 days), whereas Administrative Assistant roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 20 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Bridgewater Associates according to 668 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 21.83%