Bright Horizons Family Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bright Horizons Family Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.6

Associate Teacher Interview

Interview

The interview process consisted of basic questions that can be tweaked and used at any job (tell us about your strengths and weaknesses) and other questions like "what is your favorite children's book and why?"

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions.

Interview

I applied online. I was called from the corporate office and did a phone interview. They called me a few hours later to set up an in-person and working interview. I was hired on the spot. It took about 3 weeks to start due to drug testing, background screening and TB testing

Teacher Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions.

Interview

I applied online. A few days later I had a phone interview which lasted 30 minutes. I was told by the recruiter that she would call me back to schedule an in person interview. A month later I received an email saying they tried to contact me "multiple times" and were unable to reach me, therefore I'm not being consider for the job opening anymore. This didn't make any sense. I never received a single email or a call from them after I had the phone interview .

Associate Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions.

Interview

Easy. Called for an initial interview and went back a week later for a classroom observation. Asked basic questions and easy for people with experience. You also have a week long paid training.

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (Duluth, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

I went in and interviewed with the education coordinator and assistant director. I was asked a lot of intense questions but they were very friendly. You can really tell they want quality teachers.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (New Brunswick, NJ) in June 2017.

Interview

Thorough Phone interview -- one year after I applied. Then met with Regional Manager near center. They talked about benefits and salary at first interview. They asked excellent questions and were very thorough.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

It was quick. I sent in my resume on Saturday, got a call from the recruitment agent of Bright Horizons and the following day, I received an email from the Director asking me to come in for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Would you consider yourself as a leader or follower? And why.   Answer Question

Infant Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood Village, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (Greenwood Village, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online and then a recruiter called me and asked about my qualifications and intrest in the job. I then got an email to come in for an interview. It was a two part interview with part one with asking questions and part two in the classroom interacting with the children.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where the child is not listening?   Answer Question

Child Care Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions in May 2017.

Interview

I did a phone screening and it was determined that a substitute teaching position would be a better fit for me since I've been out of the teaching "game" for a while. I was referred to the supervisor over sub teachers but there were no open positions. Was told to reapply in July.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (Boston, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online and later that week got an email from a recruiter setting up a time to do an over the phone interview. They were very flexible with my schedule and the phone conversation lasted no longer than 15 minutes. Later that day I got another email with different locations to choose which would be the best fit for me.