Bright Horizons Family Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 371 of over 371 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (Palo Alto, CA) in May 2017

Interview

I applied online and got emailed to come in for an interview. I met with two senior managers at the Palo Alto location. We sat down, I told them about myself, and then we discussed qualifications and hypothetical situations.

Interview Questions
  • It is hard to write a specific question because a lot of them were hypothetical situations.
    1 Answer

Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Interview

Easy as pie! I did my homework, and the employer made it easy to ask things. I talked about families, diversity and improv games. We also talked about daily activities during class.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Interview

Apply for the job, eventually someone will call you and set up a phone interview. That is as far as I got. The interviewer was extremely kind. I think I just was not experienced enough.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (Raleigh, NC) in Apr 2021

Interview

Quick and to the point. Extremely honest and kind. Very informative and detailed without being overwhelming. Really enjoyed chatting with the interviewers and got to know them as people. They seemed genuinely interested in me and took the time to get to know me as well.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you had a child with a biting problem and another child that was continuously getting bitten? In this situation, the parent of the child being bitten is very frustrated with the situation.

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove Village, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (Elk Grove Village, IL) in Apr 2021

Interview

Interview was easy! 2 interviews and they let you know if you are hired or not. So far both managers I spoke too at Arlington Heights and Deer Park were the sweetest! Good vibes

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if a child was having a difficult time making friends or communicating?

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (Fairfield, CT) in Mar 2021

Interview

I had an interview for 15 minutes first and then was set up with the local one I had applied for. It was zoom due to COVID I met the director and felt very comfortable and it was easy to talk to them. I was given scenarios and answered to the best of my ability.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Interview

it is a long process filled with many interviews, written questions and a long Sterling background check. Be prepared for it take a while. the back ground check too a while, and it was a least a week between each interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (Watertown, MA)

Interview

Fairly easy. Have to do a week of training. Training is easy and all very friendly. Interview isn't long maybe 30 to 45 minutes. Got a call getting hired a week after the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Interview

Very easygoing interview. questions will be about your previous experience with children and why you are interested in the position. Final step of interview is the supervisor watching your interaction with a group of children.

Interview Questions
  • What is one thing you love about children?

Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Interview

There were many layers to the application process. First, was the interview with HR. Then, I had to submit several work samples before meeting with the person who would be my supervisor. Then, I was provided with a series of questions (in advance) to review and respond to in front of a panel of individuals. This was all conducted via phone/Zoom due to COVID. Everyone was very kind and follow-up was always very timely.

Interview Questions
  • What recommendations do you have for using technology with young children?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerville, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (Somerville, MA) in Jan 2021

Interview

I interviewed with two separate teams that each seemed unprepared. Few questions about my own experiences and how they might overlap with their needs. Essentially boiled down to whether I could perform a certain task, though that task remained unclear to me since they didn’t give me much of a pitch to begin with. Bizarre experience and zero follow up after the interviews. Approach with caution.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 371 Interviews