Broadcom Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 5, 2017

2.9

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broadcom.

Interview

Internally referred. Went through two phone interviews, one with hiring manager, and one with a team member. For the onsite interview, met with 6 people. Mostly talked about experience listed on my resume, several simple and basic C programming questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Most C programming questions were bit-operations, nothing difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Broadcom

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Broadcom (San Francisco, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

interview process was pretty normal. 1 Phone interview consist of technical and HR and 1 onsite interview, 3 interview with manager and 2 team members.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I interviewed at Broadcom (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

I was shortlisted as part of college placements. Interview was basically based on my projects done. Asked in depth details of both main and mini projects. Aptitude questions or Programming questions were not encountered.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Broadcom (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

The process was simple. It conducted a written test which had three sections , section A consist of aptitude question, section B consisted of c/c++ and section C general.
    Overall the questions were average. You can crack it if you have good basics in C/C++. The aptitude was kind of above avg questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

One long day of back to back interviews. Technically challenging but enjoyable. Some puzzle questions and some whiteboard coding challenges. Interviewer's helped get to the answers but just make sure you are vocal in your approach.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

3 rounds of phone interviews followed by an on-site interview. On-site interview includes 8 1-1 interviews, one hour for each. Mostly technical questions: design, os and programming questions.

Interview Questions

• What is the decimal value of 0xFFC   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

An initial phone interview followed by an in person interview with the manager.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Broadcom (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

It was on campus.Written test was very tough.interview was for two rounds.Even the interview seemed tough.Initially they looked at the written test paper and asked questions from that.They emphasized on project and basics of wireless communication and coding. Basics of Digital Signal Processing were also asked.Next they moved on to coding in C.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Broadcom (Richmond, BC (Canada)).

Interview

I had one in person interview with 3 engineers. Mostly just talked about what I had learned so far in school and what I was interested in. A few technical questions but not too bad.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Broadcom (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Aptitude round followed by a couple of technical interviews. It was slightly on the tougher side. IT was a very satisfying experience a the technical questions at the interview were very tough . Initially an aptitude test was equally tough

Interview Questions

• A detailed interview of operating systems concepts   1 Answer