Burger King Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Burger King Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burger King (West Palm Beach, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Submit online applicatiom call up the manager show interest in the job by asking a couple questions have a good attitude. Make sure you ask more than just a typical questions and never ask about pay rate until after the interview

Interview Questions

• How will you combat stress. What do you know about our culture what did you like about your last job and why did you leave   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Burger King (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Really easy. Asked basic questions. You are first interviewed by the manager at the location. They ask you basic questions. After about 1 week I got a call back and was then interviewed by the general manager.

Interview Questions

• How long do you plan to stay with the company?   1 Answer

Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lebanon, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Lebanon, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

First interview was pretty standard but manager took there time as I was told to be there at 3:00 I got there 15 minutes before, well they didn't start my interview until 3:30

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here.   1 Answer

Manager doesn't treat employees as people just dumb tools. Because right in front of me a new hire I commented on how well her team work & she responded don't they font know what there doing. So that was a big red flag for me.

Burger King Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Frederick, MD) in January 2017.

Interview

Went well, thorough interview asked great questions. Interviewer was interested in my management background. Typical interview interview location was the Burger King in Frederick me. Very clean location, when I walked in I was acknowledged

Interview Questions

• have you ever worked for Burger King before   1 Answer

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Burger King (New York, NY).

Interview

OFC management they came our country and they interview us and they asking so many questions and also they check our previous experience and they motivated us also about our job and our skills.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work at our company ?   1 Answer

Shift Manager Interview

Interview

Interview was brief and short. I explained my previous employer's and my job functionalities. Was not asked what I would accept as a suitable pay. Took a drug test right after and "technically failed", tested positive for methamphetamine and opioid's. (Blood pressure medication has active ingredient in "meth") and (I'm prescribed vicaden). GM didn't mind saying "just don't bring it to work". I brought my own background check, witch wasn't but could have been fabricated. They were ecstatic that they were saving the company a little money.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no identifiable negotiation phase. It was more or less a date to start. An assumption of mine is that the company refrains as much as possible from discussing or getting on the subject of hourly pay. Regardless of experience or qualifications they want to pay you bare minimum.

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Burger King (Boston, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied, got an interview the next week. Interview was laid back, got an offer the next day. Accepted it and am now working here. It was a very streamlined proccess

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Overland Park, KS) in December 2016.

Interview

I was hired on the spot because my resume was so good. No interview, they are just looking for anyone with a pulse. Just come in well dressed and they will hire you they are so desperate

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Burger King.

Interview

Asked if i was breathing and could legally work. That was about it. If you are applying for crew don't worry and be yourself. If you are applying for management, know your stuff. Be able to talk about managing labor, food cost, and P&Ls. Dress professional, shave, smile, shake their hand, and thank them at the end.

Interview Questions

• So you have reliable transportation   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King (Pasadena, CA).

Interview

The interview process was short and nice. The owner of the franchise asked me a few questions, including schedule and when I could start. At the time, I was going to school near by and I think that is one reason why I got hired on the sport.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing that I did not expect from the interview question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

it was very short