Burger King Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Burger King

2.0

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Burger King (Auburn Hills, MI).

Interview

There are generally three interviews; phone, first and second. Dress well, be COMPLETELY clean shaven, have manners and be honest. Getting a job at a fast food restaurant is not tricky.

Interview Questions

• "How can you as a team member increase sales a Burger King?"   4 Answers

Negotiation

There is no negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Canton, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King (Canton, GA) in September 2012.

Interview

Very straightforward and focuses on the applicants ability to fill the position and perform duties. I had already submitted my resume as requested. All questions unrelated to the management position were about my work history and my ability to work the hours expected of managers. It was made clear to me before I received this job what the expectations would be. I felt that the interview was very focused on the job itself and prepared me for what to expect from training and the job in general.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burger King (Washington, DC) in December 2016.

Interview

Initial interview was with the training manager at another store. Asked basic information, experience in food service and how long I planned to stay with the company. Second interview was with director of operations, asked a lot of personal questions and then background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• Are you ServSafe certified?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Burger King.

Interview

It was rather easy and quick tried to get to know personal information that can not be asked out right through conversation, but if you know how to answer them without giving too much information that does not pertain to your work experience they have to give you a chance to prove yourself through work itself.

Negotiation

At the time no negotiation they needed managers and I needed a job

Associate Interview

Interview

I applied at Burger King and heard back from them. So I went in for an interview and they asked questions about my old jobs and about why I wanted to work there and what I would do in different situations. Then I got hired. I had a good experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toa Baja, PR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Toa Baja, PR) in November 2014.

Interview

you talk with the general manager and he ask some questions they ask me if i was willing to work over nights and weekends and i said yes, they said if there were some problems with the transportation and if I had trouble getting to the local restaurant.

Anonymous Employee in Shelby, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Shelby, NC) in January 2013.

Interview

normal questions about job history and experience. It didn't last long and was not really formal. Good conversation as a personality probe and ethics standing. I really liked the hiring manager.

Kitchen Staff Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King.

Interview

The process of being hired for me was an interesting circumstance. I was hired at age 16 and I actually turned my application in through the drive through window in which they asked me to come in and begin working at that very moment. The process of interviewing was not much since I'm guessing they figured since I had the initiative to turn in my application through the drive through then I must have good work ethic.

Interview Questions

• The manager asking me to come in and begin work the instant I handed in my application.   1 Answer

Kitchen Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Burger King (Seattle, WA) in March 2014.

Interview

I submitted an application, online, on Monday. The very next morning I got a call from the manager to come in for a interview. The process was pretty relaxed, she took my info (address, employment history,etc). My second interview was scheduled for a week later, enough time for me to get a food handler license. The second interview was a little longer than the first, mostly because we had to review the employee manual. Then I reviewed training videos for two shifts before I actually started working.

Interview Questions

• "Give an example of a time you met a difficult situation and overcame it."   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

LDP Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burger King.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interviews. The first was in person (fit), second was online (pricing case study given by someone in the Miami office ), and then a super day in Miami (business games and fire round).