Burger King Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Burger King

1,168 Interview Reviews

2.0

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burger King.

Interview

It was good. They asked me a few questions to which I responded as well as I could. They were very kind and seemed genuine. They did a nice job.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burger King.

Interview

It went well, I wasn’t really asked any hard questions. I basically got hired on the spot. I was asked about past work experiences and when I was available

Front End Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Burger King.

Interview

Very easy 10 minute interview. Basically what my availability would be like and how I would handle certain situations. After the interview I got a call the next day offering a part time position with pretty flexible hours considering I was a student.

Interview Questions

• How much time I was willing to spend working there.   1 Answer

Line Cook Interview

Interview

We only really talked about school , nothing else. They thought I was “articulate “ lol whatever that means. It was in public so that was super scary . They were nice though, very open

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Burger King.

Interview

Interview was quick, simple questions anyone can answer. No hard questions. It’s all in how you present yourself. I was the only one hired out of 8 people. Even though it’s Burger King still dress nicely and be on time. (15 minutes early) at least.

Team Member Interview

Interview

It was pretty quick interview, people were nice. They show you around and give a general idea of what you will be doing. It takes about 15 to 20 minutes.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Burger King.

Interview

extremely simple and quick, but maybe that's because I was 15, and I had zero work experience. I was there for lunch with my dad when I saw they were hiring. I asked the minimum age and when he said 14, I told him id like to apply but we did the interview on the spot. Maybe 2 or 3 questions, then he told me the uniform guideline, and when I would start.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any cash registering experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Burger King (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

The interview was like any other fast food chain interview. They asked normal questions. If you show interest, they'll show interest back in you. It was a wonderful experience between the employer/company and I. I'm glad I took the chance to go through the interview and hiring process. I stayed there many years for lots of reasons.

Chef Interview

Interview

Very sound, all around great. Met with interviewer at restaurant. Spoke about potential job and responsibilities of the job. Was offered a free drink. Was very pleasant experience. Was offered job at end of interview.

Cashiering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burger King.

Interview

I applied for the application online took about 2 weeks for them to call and they a k are you interested in this position if you are the set up an interview with you that lasts about 15 mins