CACI International Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 341 of over 341 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CACI International (Aberdeen, MD) in Jun 2016

Interview

A very fair, thorough interview. Covering background, education, goals, interest in CACI, position fit, etc. Had multiple rounds of interviews , a couple panels, but all positive and encouraging. Just very thorough and deliberate. Looking at how I would add cake to the government client.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about why you want to work with us.
    Answer Question
3 people found this interview helpful

CACI International

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at CACI International in May 2021

Interview

They asked for a phone interview pretty quickly after applying. The interview was no longer than an hour, there were multiple people on the board. It was difficult to hear them through the phone however I believe that was due to my wifi situation. The questions were standard and everyone on the board were very polite and informative.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my prior experience, and some definitions of things that will be relevant to the job.

CACI International

Application

I interviewed at CACI International

Interview

Interview process was straight forward and was obtained via an online campus career fair event. Questions involved discussing past projects and what was learned from them. Interview took around 30 minutes tops.

Interview Questions
  • Discuss a past project that you completed in the past 6 months.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CACI International (Washington, DC)

Interview

Phone interview with managers. You may discuss resume background, ambitions, interests. Conversational interview and discussion of legal experience and motivation to work in law. Describe the work and what a typical day may be like.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CACI International

Application

I interviewed at CACI International

Interview

Scheduled interview with the manager everything went well. I was asked about my previous work experience and I told them about that. I was asked what my job entailed and I explained my everyday duties from my previous job. My first interview was with the manager, after interviewing with him I had a second interview with the sub contract manager. After talking to him they made me a job offer. I told them that I had to think about the offer and I would let them know in 24 hrs. I contacted CACI within the 24 hrs and told them that I would accept the position. They told me my start date and it would consist of 2 weeks of training.

Interview Questions
  • Previous work experience at my last job.
1 person found this interview helpful

CACI International

Application

I interviewed at CACI International

Interview

Unimpressed, very generic interviews. Seemed like they just wanted to promote from within. Interviewer was nice, but rushed and wasn’t on camera most of the time for a video interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CACI International

Application

I interviewed at CACI International

Interview

Had one interview with a panel of interviewers. Basic interview questions. Went extremely well and they verbally offered me the position to "get me locked in," promising an official offer within a day or so. Kept waiting and waiting. They finally called and said HR would not approve the position. Greatly disappointed -- aren't they supposed to make sure everything is in place on their end before making an offer?

Interview Questions
  • All of the standard questions (i.e., "What are your strengths/weaknesses," "Tell us about a time you failed," etc.)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CACI International (Philadelphia, PA) in Mar 2021

Interview

CACI recruiter called and wanted to set up a phone interview with a hiring manager. Had one later that day with a manager and then two senior software developers. Interview was easy and they mostly asked about my past experience and what languages / technologies I had worked with. After the interview the recruiter said they would get back to me on a decision. Nobody got back to me but later saw that I was dropped from the application through CACI job portal. I've been ghosted by this recruiter in the past so it didn't surprise me when they didn't get back. Seemed a little unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CACI International

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CACI International in Mar 2021

Interview

Very Moderate. They mainly asked me about my project work, how I work in my team, my responsibilities. They also mentioned about their program which was quite interesting and unique

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CACI International (Atlanta, GA) in Mar 2021

Interview

Had an initial phone call around 30 minutes to discuss my background and how well suited I would be for the role. The conversation flowed easily and was told that my experience would be relayed to management.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience with Cost Analysis? What tools have you utilized?

CACI International

Application

I interviewed at CACI International

Interview

So it was relatively quick and painless process. They asked four personality based questions in the first round of interview questions. The second round of interview questions were more technical.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 341 Interviews