CACI International Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 400 of over 400 interviews

Recruiter13%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

CACI International

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at CACI International

Interview

Had an in person panel interview. Fairly easy but the primary interviewer was about the most unwelcoming woman I’ve ever met and gave off the vibe of I don’t want to hire you the whole time. It was the most unprofessional interview I’ve ever had in my career and I use her as an example now how not to treat applicants.

Interview Questions
  • They will just have you talk about your professional background so basically everything you put on your resume. Nothing hard.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vicenza

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at CACI International (Vicenza)

Interview

-Very lengthy -You’ll be interviewed at every level -No short cuts, but very professional - Expect to know the company’s history and it’s origination. Definitely research their website. -Phone and virtual interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CACI International

Application

I interviewed at CACI International

Interview

About 30 mins zoom interview. They went through my resume, asked questions about myself, then I asked them questions. Normal interview. I was nervous going into it but it was a very comfortable conversation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CACI International (Houston, TX) in Apr 2022

Interview

First round with the recruiter. Salary discussion and education. Second Round was with the hiring manager and a team that you will be working with. Mostly technical based on your experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Washington, DC)

Interview

The interview took place at head quarters. The interview was a 1 hour face to face interview. The interview was mostly technical questions. In addition I had a brief meeting with HR.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CACI International

Application

I interviewed at CACI International

Interview

1 hour Phone Screen with an Engineer and Hiring Manage. Both Behavioral and Technical questions. Mostly behavioral looking to see I was a good fit and atleast could speak to my resume.

Interview Questions
  • Please describe your debugging process Please describe your process when working on a new feature How large of a team are you used to working with?

CACI International

Application

I interviewed at CACI International

Interview

The interviewer asked questions about my interests, and what role(s) I would be pursuing at CACI International. We discussed these roles, and she also asked about what projects I was working on.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CACI International

Application

I interviewed at CACI International

Interview

CACI manager conducted initial interview, which went very well. They coordinated second interview with Project Management Office customer, which also equally went smoothly. Both interviews were run professionally and efficiently by both CACI and customer staff.

Interview Questions
  • Previous experience in Systems Engineering. Familiarity with networks,

CACI International

Application

I interviewed at CACI International

Interview

The interview was virtual, short, easygoing and A pleasant experience. It was scheduled at a convenient time for me and my needs and worked around my availability and late time Slot that I desired.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CACI International

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CACI International in Mar 2022

Interview

Was reached out to by a head of a department. We then set up a time for phone interview. There were four others on the call. The interview was about an hour.

Interview Questions
  • What was a problem you encountered in a team, and how did you fix it.
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 400 Interviews

CACI International Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at CACI International as 70.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.50 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Engineer and Intelligence Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Background Investigator and Background Investigator I roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at CACI International takes an average of 26 days when considering 428 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Intelligence Analyst had the quickest hiring process (on average 6 days), whereas Background Investigator roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 46 days).

Common stages of the interview process at CACI International according to 428 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 24.70%