CACI International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CACI International Interview Questions

Updated Feb 7, 2018

2.5

Junior FMV Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International in February 2018.

Interview

A recruiter calls you and goes over your resume. They ask you detailed questions about your experience and what systems you have worked with or on. They also ask your preference about shift work and availability to deploy.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CACI International.

Interview

I was first contacted by a tech recruiter in regards to the position. This was followed by a technical phone interview, then a coding exercise, followed by a final interview over skype. Very friendly process and I was always told what to expect next.

Intelligence Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CACI International.

Interview

After being referred by a colleague, I provided a resume and scheduled a phone interview. The interview was relatively informal and moved through several areas. After a general feeling out period, we came to the question of other applications and salary. We quickly realized there wasn’t sufficient common ground to start a negotiation.

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Arlington, VA) in December 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with the hiring manager who indicated he read the resume, but then only asked me one question about my background and two scenario questions. He talked about the client problems, new client management issues, that he had his own work and didn't have time to manage anyone and that he needed someone in the seat who could do the work. I gave detailed examples and demonstrated how I could be an instant contributor to the team, but I got the sense he didn't register anything I said. As we were walking out the door at the end of the interview, he asked if I had any questions. I'd been asking questions for the last hour, so found it to be odd.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International.

Interview

Phone Screen with Recruiter first, followed up with a phone interview by the hiring manager. The interview was more like a pleasant conversation about my background and recent experience. The hiring manager was easy to talk to. She was personable which made any nervousness go away!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience gathering business requirements?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Baltimore, MD) in November 2017.

Interview

Asked a number of technical questions for one part, work environment questions for the other. After being asked the first question below by who appeared to be a manager, he left the room. I was asked very pointed questions by a subcontractor to the project. The style was questions only with my answers and nothing added to allow you to speak freely about your experiences on a prior employer and what you learned. At one point I mentioned how I was spinning up a new, desirable, technology at home for enrichment purposes, and the interviewer said, "You should have installed it on linux, that software was written for Linux." With this comment, there was little left to say to this hostile interviewer and it ended shortly afterward. I thought, "If this is how you are treated at the door, will it be any different when you are on the inside?

Interview Questions

• How do you handle someone in the office who is difficult to deal with?
      How do you write a try-catch for your application?
      How do you write a restful application?
      Tell me what you know about SOAP.   Answer Question

Background Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Oklahoma City, OK) in November 2017.

Interview

It was a straight-forward interview. I met the section lead for my area at a nearby hotel and we talked for about 30 minutes about my qualifications, how I would handle certain situations, etc.

Interview Questions

• How do you motivate yourself to complete your work?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time there was a discrepancy with your timesheet.   Answer Question

Records Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CACI International (Washington, DC) in November 2017.

Interview

1. phone interview about education and eligibility
    2. second detailed phone about skills and availability
     3. panel interview

Recruiter was good at following up but hiring manager wasn't

was offered the job 1 month later

Training Team Lead Interview

Interview

there was no interview process, since they bought us out from another company. we were just CACI after a certain day. Once we were CACI the on-boarding wasn't that great

Proposal Development Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CACI International (Chantilly, VA).

Interview

Interviews are ad hoc and how they are conducted are dependent on who you interview with. You may interview with just one person or several. Be prepared to negotiate your best salary before starting. Merit increases average 3% per year depending on your performance.