CACI International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CACI International Interview Questions

Updated Jul 10, 2018

2.5

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at CACI International.

Interview

This was a contract takeover position. No interview was required.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions because I was already familiar with the work content and requirements as the onsite subject matter expert.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Reasonable for the role and responsibilities.

Outreach Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CACI International (Washington, DC) in November 2015.

Interview

Was first called and spoke with Supervisor and was then scheduled for an in-person interview with my to-be Supervisor and Hiring Manager. I was told that I would have a follow-up interview with the client but was offered the job the next day.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have working with a federal client?   Answer Question

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Arlington, VA) in December 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with the hiring manager who indicated he read the resume, but then only asked me one question about my background and two scenario questions. He talked about the client problems, new client management issues, that he had his own work and didn't have time to manage anyone and that he needed someone in the seat who could do the work. I gave detailed examples and demonstrated how I could be an instant contributor to the team, but I got the sense he didn't register anything I said. As we were walking out the door at the end of the interview, he asked if I had any questions. I'd been asking questions for the last hour, so found it to be odd.

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International in April 2016.

Interview

Submitted a resume and interviewed a few weeks later. The interview began with the interviewer telling me about the company and what they do, as well as a description of the specific division of the company I would work for and what they do. I was then able to ask questions about the company and the specific division. This was followed by a resume review where I was asked about my work experiences and previous work. Then there were a few behavioral questions about how I work. Submitted transcript and references after interview and received an offer a little over a week later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had multiple responsibilities to handle at once.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CACI International (Washington, DC) in May 2015.

Interview

Initial phone screening followed by in-person interview. In-person interview was very cursory and the interviewer seemed to be most interested in any relevant past experience. did not really ask any questions about me, my work ethic, or any situational questions. At the end of the interview I was told I would receive a conditional offer letter in order to proceed with an initial background check to further assess my eligibility. I did not receive this email for another 2 weeks and had to call and email 2 different people to remind them. Then after I completed these initial forms, I did not hear anything for another 3 weeks. At this time I emailed several people, including the hiring agent that was in charge of my case, and heard nothing. It is now 2 weeks since I sent the last email, and over a month since I submitted any paperwork. I have already interviewed and accepted another job without hearing anything back from CACI. These people at CACI are incredibly inefficient, incompetent and clearly do not care in the slightest about their applicants.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel for extensive periods of time?   1 Answer

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CACI International.

Interview

Fairly simple, first there was a phone interview by someone from CACI and then a formal interview in person with the Client which were standard questions mostly going over my resume.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation it was a set salary based on the contract

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Washington, DC) in August 2015.

Interview

I received a phone call informing me that I was being considered for a position via referral, and if I was interested. I agreed. She asked if I was available for a phone interview then. As I was highly recommended. It was conversational style interview. My interviewer was very friendly and responsive to follow-up questions.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable doing legal work, and basic administrative duties?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at CACI International (Washington, DC) in January 2016.

Interview

Hiring process consists of one interview with your to-be direct supervisor. Supervisors are generally very busy, so if you make a good impression and are qualified on paper you're likely to be hired. Post-interview expect to wait 5 months to get your clearance and start date.

Interview Questions

• In your own words, please describe something you know as if it was a Wikipedia page.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CACI International.

Interview

One brief 15 minute interview on the phone; that is the last you do in the process. Next steps are CACI, the contractor, provides a few resumes to the office where you'd be working. Then they select a resume and you get an offer or not without ever speaking to anyone in the office you will be placed. Mine worked out but had to take a leap of faith regarding the quality of the people in the office.

Interview Questions

• What is your legal background? And why would you be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Policy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Oklahoma City, OK) in September 2015.

Interview

The application process is standard online submission, then the interview and selection. The follow up process after the position was filled was not very professional. The non selected applicants were never notified, discovered the position was filled via follow up phone call.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel greater than 25% of the time?   1 Answer