CACI International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CACI International Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2017

2.5

Korean Instructor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CACI International in June 2017.

Interview

I had a very pleasant phone interview experience with this company. My interviewer was very professional and asked good questions. He preferred clear and concise answers, but with concrete detail.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CACI International.

Interview

Was recommended by a friend after he worked there. A software manager reached out to me to conduct a Skype video conference where I was asked to walk through the steps of creating a certain web application. The process was iterative: at each step a new constraint or curve-ball was introduced.

Interview Questions

• In JavaScript, what is the difference between == and ===?   1 Answer

Background Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Interview

The interviewing processing was very impressive. They asked important questions about time management, integrity, and how we manage multiple assignments on a tight deadline. Please do your research on the company and also have three to five questions on hand to ask the person who is interviewing you.

Enterprise Technology Architect Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CACI International (Dayton, OH).

Interview

Met with program manager and each team member separately. They asked questions about my skills, technical knowledge, preferences, and interests. Each described the job requirements and activities, job location, travel requirements.

Interview Questions

• Why did I apply for this job?   1 Answer

Veterans Assistance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Council Bluffs, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CACI International (Council Bluffs, IA) in March 2017.

Interview

Very friendly and professional. Non-intimidating. Did not receive the email indicating I was not selected, so personally followed up with the other person who was part of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to accept a low salary?   1 Answer
    • Would I be available for 3 weeks of training in Washington, D.C?   1 Answer

Language Lecturer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International in March 2017.

Interview

The first interview is about teaching philosophy etc, and the second interview is language assessment test. The interviewed lasted about an hour. The questions were a bit difficult, but the atmosphere was casual.

Law Clerk Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CACI International.

Interview

Applied online for related position and recruiter reached out for an interview and described the job and benefits. I responded immediately. An interview was set up for later that week. The interview took place on a Friday. It was very informal and was about a half hour long. I found out I got the job the following Monday

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CACI International (Fairfax, VA).

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter over the phone about what I was looking for and she told me about the project. I came in a week later for an interview with 3 different people on the project. Two were managers and one seasoned project employee. I received an offer a few days later.

Foreign Language Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CACI International (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Anyone can advise regarding the interview regarding preparing for the first interview. Is it possible to negotiate the salary. I have no clue yet about the whole hiring process. However, the recruiter who contacted me is being so supportive.

Interview Questions

• I am not sure yet because I am scheduled for interview.   Answer Question

Principal Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Belvoir, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Fort Belvoir, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview is a short, one hour, panel discussion. The panel interviews one candidate every hour on the hour. Due to the nature of the interview process there is little flexibility in regard to scheduling the time and date for the interview. The interview process is intended to create a sense of urgency and false sense of competition between the candidates. Questions dealing with the contract type and duration are not addressed during the interview process. Employees are expected to participate in meetings, and submit documentation in support of meetings, while on vacation. Working late on a daily basis appears to be the norm.
    The benefits are substandard. The offer was below average for the industry. New hires are limited to 13 days of vacation per year. It takes 15 years of continuous employment to reach an accrual rate of 21 days of vacation per year. In addition there is no 401K company match for the first three years of employment (i.e. 0% vesting of matched funds for the first three years).
    Employment candidates who reject and offer of employment can expect to receive a call to inform them that they wasted CACI’s time.

Interview Questions

• Do you have image processing algorithm development experience?   1 Answer