CACI International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 22, 2018

2.5

New Hire Tier I Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CACI International (Oklahoma City, OK) in May 2018.

Interview

There was first phone call to establish the possibility of a second phone interview. The second interview was a question and answer, as well as establishing the requirements for the job. The third interview was to establish availability for a face-to-face and continued interest in working for the company. Final interview was 1:1 and took about 30 minutes. The manager was very cordial and friendly. She gave background on business and asked if I had any questions, then the interview proceeded with describing past employment and experiences. It was very easy and a friendly conversation.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where urgency and accuracy were required. How did you handle the situation? What was the final result?   Answer Question

Cyber Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CACI International (Reston, VA).

Interview

Was contacted for an initial phone screen and then scheduled a technical phone screen about a week later. Technical interview was not bad at all and communication between the recruiter and I was phenomenal.

Background Investigator I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online, the following week I was contacted by a recruiter asking me to review 3 documents about a summary of the job as well as a video. Once I did that I had a 30 minute phone interview with the recruiter, basically asking why I wanted this job, what do you know about the company. etc. Once that was completed I took a webinar going more in depth into the job and what is expected. Once that was completed I was contacted by the section lead in my area for a one on one interview. The option of a face time interview was available however I was available to do an in person interview. Met with the section lead at my local Starbucks. They asked a lot of scenario questions and a lot of questions that pertain to time management skills. Bring 3-5 questions to ask the interviewer!!! Now I am waiting to hear back to see if I get an offer.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle separating work life and home life now that your work is at your home?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a situation where your were very stressed out and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Background Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was fairly quick, in about 2-4 weeks. The HR dept was very helpful and answered all questions I have to the best of their ability. In total 2 interviews, first over the phone and second via FaceTime. In between that was a webinar and before that was a question sheet to see if you are qualified for the position. The last steps are fairly self-explanatory a drug test and a background test.

Travel Accounting Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CACI International.

Interview

Phone interview with Recruiter went extremely well. Personable, friendly, and easy to talk with. The In Person interview was uncomfortable and poorly administered by team, it appeared they had a specific type of person they had in mind.

Interview Questions

• In person interview did not include many questions about myself or my history. It was a very awkward interview.   Answer Question

Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Denver, CO) in February 2018.

Interview

What a joke. The recruiter called me at 6:45pm one night for a surprise impromptu interview. Then you watch a webinar and have a Facetime interview. Following the Facetime interview, I emailed the recruiter after noticing my status in the website changed, simply asking him for an update. He ignored this email. I emailed him a week later, and he ignored it again, instead opting to send out the impersonal automated rejection. Overall, this company seems very haphazardly run, and their lack of courtesy and general demeanor leaves a lot to be desired. The recruiter I dealt with in particular could use some training in common courtesies.

Background Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (San Antonio, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

Apply only, recruiter calls to talk to you, listen to an online presentation, interview with local supervisor, then wait for job offer. Can be a quick process if you respond in a timely manner.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Washington, DC) in February 2018.

Interview

Greet with HR, 30 minutes with a high level manager , another 30 minutes with hiring Manager discussing my background. They was some time at the end to get into the details of the position.

Interview Questions

• How do you spend your time each day?   1 Answer

Junior FMV Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lacey, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Lacey, WA) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview was conducted over the phone by a hiring manager. Next, I was contacted by my team manager and was sent an offer by him. Overall, the process was very smooth.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CACI International.

Interview

I was first contacted by a tech recruiter in regards to the position. This was followed by a technical phone interview, then a coding exercise, followed by a final interview over skype. Very friendly process and I was always told what to expect next.