Charles Schwab Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 887 of over 887 interviews

Recruiter10%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Charles Schwab

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charles Schwab

Interview

Applied online and interviewed the next day with the talent advisor, who seemed to be pretty nice/laid back. Got invited for a second interview with 2 managers which was a bit tenser than the first interview. They explained more about the job and the department to me, then asked me a mix of behavioral and technical questions. I was then invited back for a third interview with another manager and a coworker. Both were professional and responsive to my answers, the difficulty was above average but easier than the second interview. Received an offer a week later starting at 8k higher than originally discussed.

Interview Questions
  • (As I can recall): A time you worked on a group project with people with different ideas? Talked about a time i did something innovative. Spotted an error while working? A time something went wrong while working on a project? My only advice is to be prepared to explain why you want to work for Charles Schwab and what you know about the company. I would suggest researching the company.
    Answer Question
5 people found this interview helpful

Charles Schwab

Application

I interviewed at Charles Schwab

Interview

5 stage interview consisting of a getting to know you, background information, 2 technical interviews, then a panel interview. Panel interview consisted of the engineer team and the recruiting manager.

Interview Questions
  • What is the difference in memory storage between the Stack and the Heap

Charles Schwab

Application

I interviewed at Charles Schwab

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interviews. They were very well organized and informative for me as an applicant. Each interview format was different. The process was several weeks long. I would have been happy to work for them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Charles Schwab

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charles Schwab

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn, and a recruiter reached out to set up a phone screen. I assumed it would be your usual 15-20 minute "Let me tell you about the role, you tell me why you're interested" first call, but this one went a whole hour, with the recruiter asking me some STAR questions on top of the usual phone screen stuff. They were nice, and liked me, so I was moved onto the next round. Round 2 was an hour WebEx interview with two managers. It was more behavioral based questions, with some more technical questions thrown in there so they can get an idea of your financial acumen

Interview Questions
  • Describe your investment philosophy Tell us about market conditions/trends you're keeping an eye on, and how they relate to your investment philosophy Walk us through the most complex client financial plan you were a part of How do you organize your book, and how do you typically structure your day?

Charles Schwab

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charles Schwab

Interview

applied online, 1 week later phone interview with recruiter, 1 week after that I did a interview through webx with a hiring manager (very genuine guy that treated the interview like a conversation) and then a few days later I was given I conditional offer and had to do background/credit/employment check which took 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself Why Schwab? Tell me about a time you had a difficult/angry client? What do you know about the SIE, Series 7, Series 63? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Charles Schwab

Application

I interviewed at Charles Schwab

Interview

Two rounds of interviews. Really easy if you have former call center experience. Asks general questions like describe a time you dealt with a difficult customer or how you thought outside the box

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Charles Schwab

Application

I interviewed at Charles Schwab

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Process : 1st - face to face. More about Resume and then a coding question. It's similar to "Number of islands" with some variations. Next, was scheduled for final round with 3 back to back interviews for 3 hrs. 1st - introduction & coding question based on String manipulation. 2nd - coding questions on image rotation and arrays. 3rd: complete behavioral. Later on I was told that all the interviewers were okay with my performance. Recruiter told me that she was trying to find a right team who can provide sponsorship. This process went on during pandemic for 6months but they never found a team. Finally I realized it was not some thing to wait and yield results. Overall interviewers were friendly. It was good interview experience.
2 people found this interview helpful

Charles Schwab

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Charles Schwab in Apr 2021

Interview

I applied online. I had a phone interview with a recruiter, a webcam interview with the hiring manager, and a second webcam interview with a department director. I received quick responses during each stage of the process.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Charles Schwab

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charles Schwab

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn. After a week got a call, there was online meetings arranged for next week. Interview went good. After that never got any response back. I would have preferred if they would keep people in loop through out the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Charles Schwab (Austin, TX) in Apr 2021

Interview

1:1 interview with a recruiter, followed by the hiring manager, then that person's manager, then a group interview with the team, and another group interview with people I'd be working closely with, but who sit on a different team.

Interview Questions
  • Lots of behavioral based questions, so come prepared to talk about specific things you've done. For example, a time where you had a conflict or a challenging co-worker, a time where you had competing priorities and how you handled it. They also asked how I behave when stressed.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 887 Interviews