Charlotte Russe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 22, 2018

2.0

Merchandise Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Interview

The interviewing process in the San Francisco headquarters was one of the strangest I’ve ever had. The recruiter first set up two phone interviews for me with three different people in total, then an office interview where I met with two more different people so that was all a little overwhelming, although that may just be what works for them. One interviewer in Merchandising in particular clearly thought she was working for Vogue and was super condescending and really going out of her way to seem intimidating. I was pretty turned off of the whole experience by this point so I was a little relieved when the recruiter never followed up (even though she said she would within 2 days). Pretty hard to take them seriously since then.

Interview Questions

• You’re given a merchandise table and told to interpret it: what’s selling the most, how much of a product is ordered, etc.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Aiea, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Aiea, HI).

Interview

On the day of the interview, I had to ask an employee where to wait for the interviewer. Once the interviewer is free, he/ or she will take you and the rest of the interviewee to the break room. (Yes, it will be a group interview). Everyone will introduce each other, then they will start asking you the real questions. I would suggest to answer 1st or 2nd, because when you're the last one there's not much to say unless you're good on the spot. Also there were a lot of situational questions, not too much of a close questions.

Anonymous Employee in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Gilbert, AZ).

Interview

Applied and maybe a week later got called in for an interview, super laid back and very chill. It was a group interview and we got interviewed by I’m assuming another associate or a supervisor. I think We both got the job on spot. Very easy.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview

Very easy, just asked questions about you. Nothing too strenuous. Sat in the dining court and did it. Wore a nicer outfit, nothing too professional just something you would possibly wear to work.

Interview Questions

• They asked things about your work history and etc. Simple things that are not too hard to answer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Gilbert, AZ).

Interview

The lady seemed really busy and kept talking in her mic during our interview. We even had our interview on the sales floor instead of a backroom. She was really nice and polite but seemed like she wasn't interested at all.

The questions were easy and I was in and out in less than ten minutes.

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (San Francisco, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

We had a 30 minute phone interview. At the end of the conversation the hiring manager said someone would get back to me about the role within the week. It has been a couple weeks since the phone interview, and I've sent two emails to the hiring manager without receiving any response.

Interview Questions

• What kind of work do you do at your previous/current company?
      What is your familiarity with React?   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe in December 2017.

Interview

The interview in itself was simple. I went through a phone interview with HR then was relayed to another phone interview a few days later with the hiring manager. As one person here pointed out, after the interview, I was told that I would be hearing something back in the following week by the recruiter. Since then, I've sent a good few emails and have not received a response.

Please be courteous and, at a minimum, send your applicants a generic email telling them they did not meet your requirements. Don't leave them hanging on an empty promise.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Flint, MI) in December 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview with a few other girls. We answered a few questions and left. I got a call back the next day and started working 6 days after the interview.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Manassas, VA).

Interview

The interview was quick and easy. We actually did an interview for a new store so they did the interviews for multiple people in the same day. They needed people pretty much to open the store and then once it opened, the elimination process started. I actually passed and ended up working there for three years and I liked it!

Interview Questions

• How many years of customer service do you have?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Interview

The interview process was not difficult it was completed in a group setting. Manager asked a question and went around the table to allow everyone to answer. After the initial interview I was given a tour of the store and received an offer 3 days later.