Charlotte Russe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Charlotte Russe

2.0

Sort:

Corporate Position Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview

I've had two phone interviews then an in-person interview where I met with two different people. I have another phone interview which I believe the last step of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current job?   1 Answer

Photo Stylist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I was contacted by the hiring manager through my LinkedIn account. She was quite friendly over email. She conducted a phone screen, but did not offer me an in-person interview. The interviewer's attitude during the phone call was a bit callous . I got the impression she really wanted me to impress her with my "coolness". I could not picture myself working in an environment where that was normal behavior.

Interview Questions

• What are your favorite trends and how would you implement them on the Charlotte Russe website?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in September 2008.

Interview

first interview with store manager and second interview with district manager.

Interview Questions

Better salary offer from another company

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe in April 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with the district manager first, then the store manager. About a week later, I was offered the job over the phone. The interview with the store manager seemed very impromptu. She didn't even know my name or have my resume or application with her, just a blank piece of paper. She didn't ask much and seemed appalled that I only had a couple questions for her. The district manager, on the other hand, was on her game and was very nice and bubbly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Vancouver, WA) in June 2018.

Interview

First interview was standard, second interview was horrible, district manager didn’t know the actual company benefits in detail, admitted she doesn’t even know local employment and labor laws for her district, as well as didn’t understand basic business structure when asking about previous employment. Would never work for this company due to these reasons alone which is sad because the store staff are lovely.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Houston, TX).

Interview

After applying online, I received an email requesting my presence for an interview. I applied for the ASM position; however, once the interview started, I found out that the interview was for a part-time Sales Associate position. The manager informed me that their are no openings for an ASM and she is not sure why their is a listing for it. With 4+ years of managerial experience, I had no intention of finishing the interview. I politely told the manager that I was not interested. Any future candidates, you may want to call to the store to verify the position that you are interviewing for before arrival. The email they send is automated and does not mention the position.

Anonymous Employee in Mentor, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Mentor, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

There were two interviews. The first was with the store manager. The second interview was with the district manager. They asked questions about my previous work experience. They also asked why I would like to work at Charlotte Russe. The turn around was fasts

Interview Questions

• How do you feel leading a team?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Christiansburg, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Christiansburg, VA) in September 2014.

Interview

Very incredibly informal. She asked me to put together an outfit that a college girl would put on for a night out. That's pretty subjective depending on the interviewee. Also, that doesn't show the interpersonal skills or amount of care I put into a job, it just shows that you have an eye for looking cute.

Interview Questions

• Put together an outfit for a college girl night out   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Columbia, SC) in May 2013.

Interview

They were very nice. And asked me questions about current styles. And what I brought to the table. And asked my availability. And why I think I was best for the job...

Interview Questions

• What is one item in your closet you couldn't live without?   1 Answer

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I applied online for a corporate position at the HQ office in SF. A week later I was contacted via email and had a phone interview two days later. Days later I had another phone interview with the hiring manager, and a week later I had a third interview at their HQ with the hiring manager and four other individuals in roles that work with the position directly. The in-person interview was 2.5 hours, segmented in 30 minute increments with each individual.

A week after the interview I contacted the recruiter/HR regarding following up on next steps and never received a response. I then contacted the person I initially spoke with at the beginning of the process, and didn't receive a response from that person either.

Overall, my experience was positive. However, I would have appreciated a response even if to say they offered the position to someone else. How hard is it to generate an email response saying so, (even a form response) as opposed to ghosting candidates?? Not very professional in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• What experience did I have working in fast-paced environments?   Answer Question