Ciber Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ciber Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2017

2.8

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ciber.

Interview

My interview process was so long ago that we didn't have our credit checked or a drug test. From what I see they usually do one interview and then send you on your way. You usually have at least 3 people in the room when the interview happens.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ciber (Orlando, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Contacted via LinkedIn regarding a contract opportunity.

1. Phone screen with recruiter.
    2. Initial interview with senior-level manager on background and subject matter expertise of role.
    3. Phone interview with potential client.
    4. On-site interview with client for contracted opportunity.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with Agile project management methodology?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ciber (New York, NY).

Interview

Total of 5 rounds of interviews. I went to the final round. Ciber contacts provided inaccurate information about interview steps, client company, interviewer and role. Last minute request for interviews (< 24hrs). Provided multiple conflicting job descriptions. Did not provide feedback about why I was not selected as promised. Did not pass along multiple internal references I had within the client company to client hiring authority. The last one was a huge miss, candidates are 14x more likely to be hired with an internal reference.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ciber in January 2017.

Interview

First phone screening , HR called , and said that i was best fit and get back to me after talking to hiring manager . But no word after that e v en after 2 weeks . Still no word

IT Manager Interview

Interview

I applied thru referral and then I started getting call from company. Telephone Screening followed by in-person interview in two to three weeks time
    then HR call for salary and negotiations. It was very well defined and I enjoyed process.

Interview Questions

• What's your strength and weakness? and other general questions   1 Answer

Desktop Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ciber (Detroit, MI) in September 2016.

Interview

Phone interview followed up by online test.

They claim to be a placement firm but are only a resume forwarding scam company.

They have no relationships with employers and cannot contact hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• What am I currently making.   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager/Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ciber (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Process was easy and seamless. Very quick. it was comprised with one interview with Ciber, a phone screen with the hiring manager and an in person interview
    The on-boarding process was great. Ciber continually follows up with their consultants to ensure all is going well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was easy probably since we were aligned at the onset.

PMa Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ciber (Dearborn, MI) in September 2016.

Interview

initial interview is done via video. Awkward. You are just answering questions delivered by a screen, not a person.

In person interview was much better. Lots of questions asked about excel experience, drawing on past experiences for future use. Basic questions to ascertain leadership abilities.

SQL BI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ciber (South Seattle, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

Initial phone screen, followed by a one-on-one interview with a upper level business associate. The client used a three person sequential interview with technical personnel to determine the level of expertise. Phone was about 10 minutes. One-on-one lasted fifteen minutes. Final was just under ninety minutes.

Interview Questions

• What kind of reports did you create.   1 Answer

IT Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Ciber (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

They set me up with a phone interview, then multiple in-person interviews. I was told there was strong interest in bringing me in, then they simply stopped contacting me. I had to reach out to them to get status, and they insisted I was still in the running. After two months, I stopped asking and never heard from them again. As a recruiter, their interest was entirely client-centric, which I get, but they totally left me hanging. Not cool, and not professional.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about <the client>   1 Answer