Compass Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Compass

1 Interview Review

2.0

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Compass in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received an email from the HR recruiter two days later asking for my availability for a phone interview. I submitted my availability and she confirmed my appointment for the next day. We had our phone interview and everything went well. She asked me what I knew about the company and asked me to explain my background in further detail. We had a good rapport and conversation and at the end of the interview she stated that she would like to invite me for the next round of interviews and meet the team for an in person interview. She emailed me the online calendar to put in my availability for the following week and I sent this information back to the recruiter. A couple of days went by and I didn't hear anything back, so I followed up to see if she received my availability and to let me know if there were any issues with the days/times I provided. There was no response back from my follow up email. To this day, I have not heard back from anyone in the company with regards to the interview process. I understand things change and maybe a different decision was made with regards to moving me to the next round of interviews, but I think a courtesy email letting me know that I will no longer be moving forward in the interview process wouldn't be too difficult, considering that she did verbally, and in email, invite me to next round. That really left a poor impression on me as a potential candidate and if this is an indicator on how they treat their employees, then I guess I should consider myself lucky that the company ghosted on me.

Interview Questions