KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Coupa Software Inc Software Development Engineer In Test Interview Questions

Updated Nov 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 239 interviews

Applied online40%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Coupa Software Inc

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn and got a call from the recruiter in a week. Had four technical rounds, approx. an hour each on different days. Followed up with the recruiter and was told would get a response in two days but never heard back. I was concurrently interviewing with a bigger company and accepted the offer but the point is, company has no concern for candidate's time and effort even after four rounds in the interview process. ' NO' would have been a professional way.

Interview Questions
  • 4 Technical rounds including 1 coding round.
    Answer Question
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc (San Mateo, CA) in May 2020

Interview

First round is online test of programming. Second round panel interview with manager and senior QA member. I don't understand what senior QA thinks himself. Coupa lost its value with launchship people in Hyderabad. They feel themselves as boss in interview. I'm happy not being selected instead of working with monachery nepotities. There attitude in interview is worst. Rename COUPA to Launchship.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech