Cummins Control Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cummins Control Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 3, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cummins (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied on campus in the company's booth. The interview was held on campus as well. I got an email the next day and the interview was scheduled for a week later. Behavioral questions were asked. There was only one person in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time you developed a relationship with your manager.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cummins

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cummins (Columbus, OH) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview process was a 1:1 at its first stage in the university placements cell. After this, the names were recommended to concerned departments at Cummins based on the specialisation. Then I had telephonic interview directly from my reporting manager. Some basic questions on interpersonal skills and few subject related.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in simulation?   1 Answer

Control Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Cummins in September 2011.

Interview

This company is the most awful company I ever had interviewed with. I had on campus interview,after that I received a call that you have advanced to the phone interview. I set up a phone interview with them. The phone interview was an hour long. They asked me technical questions, and I answered them right! as I checked my answers after that. Then I had another phone interview and was told that you are a suitable candidate. I was 100% sure that I got the job. Then they didn't call me after that. I emailed them like 10 times and no response. Then I saw the same manager in career fair again and I went to him and told him everything. He told me that they were updating the system and lost the data of the candidates.What is this? you can just loose someone's data? And when I emailed him again, he responded after a month that we are proceeding with someone's else. If you are seeking job with this company, Please don't do it! The most irresponsible, unprofessional people I know after the t-mobile company, or maybe they are both the same!

Interview Questions

• Describe the matlab projects you had worked on?
      Discuss control systems? give me practical examples? real life examples?
      Answer Question

Control Systems Engineer Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Cummins in December 2010.

Interview

2 phone Interviews. First interview was with HR rep while second interview was with a HR Manager

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the most innovative idea that I developed   Answer Question