Darden Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 332 of over 332 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Darden

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Darden (Tampa, FL)

Interview

Friendly but informative they ask engaging questions and share the expectations . They do a great job explaining what their views are with an emphasis on culture . Great company to work for five stars !

Interview Questions
  • What does culture mean to you
    Answer Question

Darden

Application

I interviewed at Darden

Interview

cool and easy and cool and easy and cool and not that bad wooooooo oooo. ooo well the last thing I wanted was to be here struggling to come up with a fake answer for this fake interview im sorry but I don't want to release any private information

Interview Questions
  • nothing they asked me if I wanted the job and that was it aerosol

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Darden (Sunrise, FL)

Interview

Never longer than 30 min. Make sure you ask about the many benefits that they have such as health insurance and pension plans. Most of the people in the industry are immature so try to come prepared or at the least look prepared.

Interview Questions
  • Have you work in a kitchen before

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Darden (Orlando, FL) in Aug 2021

Interview

a phone call and then a video interview with hiring manager and team. The interview is actually easy, I just blanked out because I was nervous and I'm not good at answering conceptual questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Darden

Application

I interviewed at Darden

Interview

Not hard, making sure you can work with other people/customers. If it’s Olive Garden those endless refills are a killer. The job itself is more difficult than the interview to be honest.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Darden

Application

I interviewed at Darden

Interview

Contacted after applying online, sat down with a manager and went through an in person interview. Then I sat down with the general manager. After that I spoke to the other two managers. It was a fairly simple process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Darden

Application

I interviewed at Darden

Interview

good and straight forward, all of the questions, easy interview and it seems like the people working there are nice. I would recommend at least interviewing with them. Good offer, but not good enough

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Darden

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Darden in Mar 2021

Interview

I applied online & had a nice convo with one of the Hiring Managers. I then had a great convo with two guys from the team. After this, around a week of waiting I was told they were not moving forward. This is fine, it happens. Then I was called later in the week that they let the wrong person go & that I needed to interview in person. I have the in person interview & do great, but they email me the next week saying they are going with a candidate with more experience. However, it is not over. I get a call that they want to interview me for a contract position. Yay!I have another great interview, but I found out they already have two contractors & plan on hiring two more. The issue is the position is only 60-90 days & they would only keep two employees. No way I would get the permanent job if they have a 40 day headstart. Overall, interview process was kinda sloppy & felt deceitful. However, everyone I interacted with was great & nice.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Darden (Orlando, FL) in Jan 2021

Interview

After applying on line, was sent an email for an interview. I phoned the mgr. , set up date/time for the interview. When I showed, I was told he wasn't there. They asked me to reschedule. No one called me to cancel or tell me he no longer was there. I had a 2nd interview on the same day with another Darden restaurant. When I show at this place, that mgr. wasn't there & another mgr. came out. She asked what I had applied for???? So no one is informed about the applicants coming in who made an appointment. She went into the back & didn't come out for a very long time. It was very awkward because there wasn't a place to sit up front due to covid. Finally, another mgr. comes out to interview me.

Interview Questions
  • Most are scripted questions, but not too hard.

Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Darden (Spartanburg, SC) in Jan 2021

Interview

Very thorough and positive experience. Was asked to give examples of different scenarios in the kitchen from previous experience and what kind of work and behavior was expected. Manager was friendly and informative.

Interview Questions
  • Provide an example of a situation in which you had to communicate in order to get the job done from your past experience
Viewing 1 - 10 of 332 Interviews