EY-Parthenon Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 248 of over 248 interviews

What EY-Parthenon employees are saying

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (Toronto, ON)

Interview

2 Behavioral Interviews (1 with manager, final interview with partner) 1 Basic Case - does not require any technical knowledge Interviewers were friendly - just trying to get a sense of your personality and working style.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me why you want to work at EY Parthenon?
    Answer Question

EY-Parthenon

Application

I interviewed at EY-Parthenon

Interview

Extremely unprofessional. I had an interview scheduled and the interviewer was a no show. Extremely disappointed in this firm and would've expected some kind of responsiveness from their recruiting team.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (New York, NY)

Interview

Nicest interviewers I’ve ever encountered, really cared about passion for technology and personality. Final round was 2 behaviorals and 1 case interview with senior associates and directors. The case interview was very conversational, no formal structure and just interpreting data from presented graphs.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EY-Parthenon

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at EY-Parthenon

Interview

I was referred internally to this position. I had just one interview with one manager. She came late to the zoom call, didn't understand my resume, clearly hadn't read it beforehand. Then she went quickly through everything and in the end was like i am sorry i have a customer call, so i have to leave you. And then i received a rejection.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm, Stockholm

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (Stockholm, Stockholm, Stockholm) in Jun 2021

Interview

there was a 4-month gap between the application deadline and testing. they then spent another month between the test deadline and calling regarding the interview which in turn was only 3 days after the callback. overall great interviews but lacking in communication between the different steps. The interview consisted othree meeting with three different employees where two hade cases and the third had a guestimation

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Stockholm, Stockholm, Stockholm

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (Stockholm, Stockholm, Stockholm) in Jun 2021

Interview

First Tests (personality and logic), then I had to anser some questions in a pre recorded video setting. Then I was invited to the first round interviews consisting of 3 separate interviews in a row of 1 hour each, and lastly two partner interviews.

Interview Questions
  • All interviews had some sort of case.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamburg

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (Hamburg) in Jun 2021

Interview

Short company presentation, two 75-minute interviews, very nice and enjoyable interview. No stress questions. Cool people working there, very modern and flexible work arrangements. Ability to choose between 9, 10, 11, or 12 months of work for the next year.

Interview Questions
  • What are areas of improvement? What do you think a consultant does? Why EYP? Questions to the framework in the case.

EY-Parthenon

Application

I interviewed at EY-Parthenon

Interview

CV followed by online assessment; if selected, two rounds of cases (2 cases each round), followed by partner interview. Cases are very interviewee-driven and involve a lot of mental math and exhibit-reading

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EY-Parthenon

Application

I interviewed at EY-Parthenon

Interview

Two rounds of interviews. First round was two 30-minute parts consisting of a behavioral/fit interview with a market-sizing and the second part being a traditional case interview. Second round interview was three parts consisting of a fit, case, and group case interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EY-Parthenon

Application

I interviewed at EY-Parthenon

Interview

It was pretty straightforward. Resume review, and then a first round interview that consisted of a 30 minute case interview and then a 30 minute behavioral + market size. It was kind of weird because the case was first, and the first interviewer asked me who I had interviewed with before, but he was my first interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 248 Interviews