Edelman Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 630 interviews

Employee Referral25%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Edelman

Edelman

Application

I interviewed at Edelman

Interview

Recruited via LinkedIn and went through 2 rounds of interviews, in person for the first round and over zoom for the second round. Spoke with about 8 people total ranging from team members to directors.

Interview Questions
  • What does your management style look like?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Edelman (Chicago, IL) in Mar 2017

Interview

In person with HR and staff. Each person was from a different practice and provided some sort of knowledge about the job i was applying to. I dont know why glass door wont let me submit this question, i've clearly written enough to submit to their guidelines this seems like a huge waste of time.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Tell me about a successful and failed campaign youve worked on and what caused each scenario.

Edelman

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Edelman

Interview

The team who responded to my career inquiry were quick to communicate internally to look at possible opportunities for me in two offices, across various practices. Several telephone interviews with HR were conducted and followed with a written exam. The questions in the written exams pertained to actual work-related activities. Everyone I have communicated with via phone and email has been cordial and pleasant thus far.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Edelman

Application

I interviewed at Edelman

Interview

3 interviews

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY) in Oct 2012

Interview

From start to finish the interview process was pretty seamless. After having my resume passed on to a recruiter internally by a current Edelman employee, I received an email to schedule a phone call with the recruiter the next day. The call with my recruiter (who was FANTASTIC throughout the entire process, and he continues to be amazing) lasted about 30 minutes. He then scheduled an interview with four other people (Senior PM, 2 VPs, and EVP) for a couple of days later. At my interview, unfortunately one of the VPs got caught up in a meeting, so my interview was brought down to three. Each discussion lasted 30-45 minutes, and went pretty well. No serious curveball questions were thrown, I believe they were more of "feeling out/is this person a right fit for the team" interviews. I received a call from my recruiter two days later with an offer.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think I mean when I say accountability and ownership?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY) in May 2010

Interview

This was a pretty typical phone screen to one-on-one interviews with the hiring manager and another management level employee. After a few days I got a call back saying they were interested in bringing me on and at that point we negotiated salary and benefits. Your first day is typically a bland HR meeting where they make you sign the usual paperwork, tell you the do's and dont's of HR, and then walk you to your new manager who will introduce you around.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing really sticks out as a difficult or unexpected question. It was pretty generic as far as interviews go.
RSS Feed</>Embed